Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punt was so good it got me thinking about punting

Punt was so good it got me thinking about punting

So this week I have punted on 6 occasions, 5 being new punts and 1 with my regular. Tonight I visited a new girl and the punt was the best one I have had in a long time. 3 of the punts were completely terrible and I would consider them dud punts which is fine it happens.

But after tonight's punt, it was really really good. The problem is that it was that good it got me thinking about the whole punting cycle. Basically thought in my head "wow this girl is drop dead gorgeous. I want to see her next week" which is fine as I have the money but at the same time, I feel as if its groundhog day if that makes sense ? I'm certain that if i return next week, its going to be the same great service and experience but its going to be the same as today and the following session and the next session etc etc.

I like to go punting because I'm just so horny and love Chinese girls, I really love them so much but I'm starting to get that empty feeling mixed in with the groundhog day feeling (The 1993 film with Bill Murray who wakes up to the same day repeating itself for anyone who doesn't know the film).

It's almost that I can predict if I see a regular, its going to be a great time but nothing more. I don't know. What do you guys think ?

P.S: I will write a review about tonight but not now. Will probably do it tomorrow night.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It’s cool bro.
    You just had a light bulb moment of the meaninglessness and futility of life
    It’s ok, life goes on.
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It’s cool bro.
    You just had a light bulb moment of the meaninglessness and futility of life
    It’s ok, life goes on.
    Enjoy!
    Thanks rooter, I think you are right and agree with what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Thanks rooter, I think you are right and agree with what you said.
    The important point you make is that you enjoy your time with the WL.
    It's only when you think back on it, or think about a future session that you get that empty feeling.
    So the lesson to take away from this is the importance of the present, the here and now, of being in and enjoying the moment.
    Enjoy!

Grass is always greener...
    I skip seeing WLs who I've had 10/10 times with due to the thrill/dice roll of seeing a new WL.
    Most of the time it doesn't work out.

Thanks everyone for your insights. All you guys have given me the perspective that I need. Appreciate it !

Most things in life are about expectations. Both consciously and subconsciously.

Just adjust your expectations. Some might say it's changing or lowering standards, bit another way to look at it is being flexible adaptable and embracing change.

For example, if you expect some style, look of girl or service and this doesn't happen or she looks different, you could be disappointed. So I just take punts for what they are, no expectations, obviously I still select based on criteria, but avoid disappointment by just enjoying the ride, ups downs, gonna be bad punts, gonna be good. I'd suggest keep going if U got something going with a particular WL. If not, take a break, absence makes the heart fonded.. similarly..!

Hope this makes sense. Good luck.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I get the same feeling about going to work or going to my favourite restaurant, etc.

The OP is a lucky punter, he has the money, time and willing and able body to punt, good on you!

Yours truly here is very low on two fronts , cash and time - and due to Covid, time is becoming the most valuable commodity which is just almost impossible!

Having said that , my last 4 FS punts (usually a RnT guy, but things happened ) had all been great: twice at 5 Star for two different Korean babes: Blue and Niko, they were simply awesome , then before that ventured out to M5 and tried Tiffany, she was good, then the Mamasan Coco at 485 Parramatta- just for the name sake and she was a trooper ! And in between , tried a few unknown RnT places and they were all very average - with the exception of Anna from Campsie! courtesy of brother LH! Thanks again Bro !

Very reluctant to try new shops these days, as time is so limited, so prefer to just stick with my regulars, they just can’t go wrong, isn’t that’s what RnT is all about ! Too little time to waste really .

Cherry 🍒, Bonnie, Candy, Nicole and Yuki - for all my needs !

Just my five cents !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I get the same feeling about going to work or going to my favourite restaurant, etc.
    Going to work definitely

It's the Sisyphean struggle ...
    Us poor darlings! We have the monetary and physical means to get girls half our age to suck our cocks, and let us fuck their tight pussies and come in their sweet mouths, and then cuddle up next to their warm youthful bodies.
    And then after having gone through this terrible ordeal only being forced to repeat it over and over again, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year ...
    There is no justice in the world!
    The Gods are cruel! What a terrible punishment they have inflicted upon us!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've been ML punting for over 20 years, and I'm still finding new "best session I've ever had" experiences. That's why I rarely stay with one girl or shop for any length of time.

Get out and enjoy yourself. All these guys desperate to find a girl they had months or years ago really confuse me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    One of the best experiences I had was with tiffany at ginza empire. Still can't forget her. One time we were doing CG she was so horny that she got up and stuck her pussy in my face for DATY. It was so hot and we both genuinely enjoyed ourselves.

Some other extremely memorable sessions were Mika from 42, Rebecca from Ginza, and Nicole from 42.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Intersting read gents. I've just learnt massage and certified.

My suggestion was going to be...why not get a different part of your body massaged next to change it up with a regular. But I'm starting to read between the lines that not much massages happens in this hour. 🙄

But still very interesting read. good luck
    Last edited by spaniel77; 01-12-2020 at 04:54 PM. Reason: wanted to add something

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, different girls different behaviour.

Sometimes a bit tired so look for the gfe. Sometimes full of energy and go for the pse.
    Sometimes curious and watch lady do herself

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's the Sisyphean struggle ...
    Us poor darlings! We have the monetary and physical means to get girls half our age to suck our cocks, and let us fuck their tight pussies and come in their sweet mouths, and then cuddle up next to their warm youthful bodies.
    And then after having gone through this terrible ordeal only being forced to repeat it over and over again, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year ...
    Thanks for the comments, agreed and enjoy the moment

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Yeah, different girls different behaviour.

Sometimes a bit tired so look for the gfe. Sometimes full of energy and go for the pse.
    Sometimes curious and watch lady do herself
    Thanks for the comments, agreed, either stop or change and probably set another goal to reach enjoyments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah so PM me this amazing girl you saw - I’ll leave you guys to ponder and share the wisdom around LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wise words here. The biggest allure is trying something new. It's the thrill of the unknowm. A fresh experience. The surge of adrenaline you get before pounding someone new.

To echo some of the above sentiment. Don't get hung up on the same girls or shops. Branch out a little bit. Take a real 'punt' so to speak.

I've had some absolute shockers. But some of the best punts have come from the complete unknown.

I once checked out a cracker ad I was 99% sure would be fake. I opened the door to discover it was legit, and one of the hottest blonde early-20s aussie girls was waiting behind it. That was a day I will remember on my death bed haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you go back?
    Location?
    Cost?

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Wise words here. The biggest allure is trying something new. It's the thrill of the unknowm. A fresh experience. The surge of adrenaline you get before pounding someone new.

To echo some of the above sentiment. Don't get hung up on the same girls or shops. Branch out a little bit. Take a real 'punt' so to speak.

I've had some absolute shockers. But some of the best punts have come from the complete unknown.

I once checked out a cracker ad I was 99% sure would be fake. I opened the door to discover it was legit, and one of the hottest blonde early-20s aussie girls was waiting behind it. That was a day I will remember on my death bed haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    One of the best experiences I had was with tiffany at ginza empire. Still can't forget her. One time we were doing CG she was so horny that she got up and stuck her pussy in my face for DATY. It was so hot and we both genuinely enjoyed ourselves.

Some other extremely memorable sessions were Mika from 42, Rebecca from Ginza, and Nicole from 42.
    I used to book Tiffany outcall and one time she was smoking on the balcony and wanted to fuck right there and then on the balcony in plain sight of everyone miss her sometimess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast