Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nikky @ 42G ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Lol she has definitely been doing diamond already at massage lol. Anyone who think she hasn't and is now magically going FS and do diamond is naive...

But yeh now is available to all. ������ woo-hoo. Busy Friday, sat and Sunday coming up for her lol.
    Mate we are not naive, don't say that when you have seen her yourself... Been old customer of hers, have tried to approach her few times earlier, $$ at leabons, asking if she did. she offered great service as always but was only limited to CBJ, Nude hj , B2B...no FS... And i did not persist asking her as there were always other new girls available to try.... Not sure if she only recently started offering full menu...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    It is so funny to hear the mourning that she gone to a full service shop. She’s been offering this to select clients as a ML for some time. I know! Going to a shop like 42 is only bringing out into the open what she has been doing for some time. I doubt we will see her back as an ML after taking this step ...if she does, she just continue her diamond services where she left off anyway..this time not in" serect"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents...Just done with diamond service with Nicky..... happy man!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It is so funny to hear the mourning that she gone to a full service shop. She’s been offering this to select clients as a ML for some time. I know! Going to a shop like 42 is only bringing out into the open what she has been doing for some time. I doubt we will see her back as an ML after taking this step ...if she does, she just continue her diamond services where she left off anyway..this time not in" serect"
    Maybe you should let the RnT guys think they are special ? It’s part of the joy of their punting triumph !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is this issue with RnT guys always wanting to think that the girl only gives them a particular service? Isn’t that a little delusional?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does that mean we get FS from all girls at all RNT joints....No....Don't be delusional guys....Girls i may have got FS from at a RNT joint, someone else may have not. All part of the game...chill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS team has no clue on what joys MLs can bring....I can vouch for WhatsApp...

Can someone explain which services this girl excels at?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Not really, unless you think no FS guys have tried RnT !

I tried it a few times, just not my cup of tea ! I know some RnT guys reason that the joy is in the chase, chasing the not-so-mysterious unicorn. For me, I’d rather watch The CHASE on channel 7, both British and Australian versions !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Can someone explain which services this girl excels at?
    Lol I’m gonna ask on your behalf Mr Seven. Can she DT?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not really, unless you think no FS guys have tried RnT !

I tried it a few times, just not my cup of tea ! I know some RnT guys reason that the joy is in the chase, chasing the not-so-mysterious unicorn. For me, I’d rather watch The CHASE on channel 7, both British and Australian versions !
    I prefer the English version, cant stand Andrew O'Keefe...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You mean the part about deluding yourself that the girl only provides full service to you and you happily end up paying double what you pay in a full service shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    You mean the part about deluding yourself that the girl only provides full service to you and you happily end up paying double what you pay in a full service shop?
    Lol Yeh that seems to be a common delusion!!!

And don't frown on FS in a massage shop, its fun of course keep your wallet under control, but some ML give very very good FS service lol.

I am looking forward to seeing Nikky, i think she was hard to book at Seven Hills shop so quite popular .......... must give a spectacular NHJ i am sure....

been planning to see her, and her going to FS shop that's closer is perfect....nearby and also no need to "work for extras" lol.
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quality and intenmacy of FS or any extras is way more intense and personalized at a Rnt shop. This is because not every customer is asking extras..not every type of customer girls might want to offer extras.
    Most likely , girl at FS joints will offer the standard/ diamond whatever those , only to tick the boxes and make her cut..too mechanical...chicken factory like...that is the major difference..

Just my opinion...you may or may not agree..up to you...

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Quality and intensity of FS or any extras is way more intense and personalized at a Rnt shop. This is because not every customer is asking extras..not every type of customer girls might want to offer extras.
    Most likely , girl at FS joints will offer the standard/ diamond whatever those , only to tick the boxes and make her cut..too mechanical...chicken factory like...that is the major difference..

Just my opinion...you may or may not agree..up to you...
    Personalised ? ROFL

That’s why the others are saying, delusional !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So she is working at both Ginza and M5 at the same time? Hmm..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Personalised ? ROFL

That’s why the others are saying, delusional !
    Mate I don't know what your trying to prove ...Only a few like you keep going on with your kinda rant ...

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Mate I don't know what your trying to prove ...Only a few like you keep going on with your kinda rant ...
    I don’t have to prove anything, it’s you who keep on saying RnT beats fs , fs girls are like chicken factory blah blah blah, these are real rant that deserve replies !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Saw her tonight after reading this thread last night. She’s a horny little minx for sure. We fked for full 45 mins and she was still energetic. Only downside is her bbbj is quite short and inexperienced. I asked her whether she did fs ever at massage shop before and she said never but I guess I’ll never know..
    Why u ask her such a question? Nikky was a virgin before she join the fs shop. We all know that according to what's up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now we are taking the delusion to a different level!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Why u ask her such a question? Niki was a virgin before she join the fs shop. We all know that according to what's up

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast