Thread: Punting ground recommendation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Punting ground recommendation

I am looking for recommendations for an establishment that I can frequent regularly. I have been using N5M. However, after my recent experience - I would like to move my business else where. Personal preference would be for an establishment that is customer oriented and with a varied selection of amazing girls on the roster.

Location wise - I would prefer within a 10/15 minute drive from the CBD or a 5/10 minute drive from Henley.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by omguser View Post
    I am looking for recommendations for an establishment that I can frequent regularly. I have been using N5M. However, after my recent experience - I would like to move my business else where. Personal preference would be for an establishment that is customer oriented and with a varied selection of amazing girls on the roster.

Location wise - I would prefer within a 10/15 minute drive from the CBD or a 5/10 minute drive from Henley.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Where the fuck is Henley.... oh Gladesville

Gladesville 42 is great in terms of customer service,but make sure to hit up Jessie on wechat and he will sort you out. This was my regular haunt but I'm without my car/bike atm due to rebuilds and its a little annoying via public transport.
    Ginza and Ginza 278 are the other two shops I frequent the most as their customer service is also great and I have been going here for a long time and where I'm currently visiting due to proximity to my workplace/station.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Where the fuck is Henley.... oh Gladesville

Gladesville 42 is great in terms of customer service,but make sure to hit up Jessie on wechat and he will sort you out. This was my regular haunt but I'm without my car/bike atm due to rebuilds and its a little annoying via public transport.
    Thank you. I actually just had a very long conversation with Jesse on WeChat. He assured me that my experience of N5M would not be repeated at 42G - different management, and was able to convince me to make it a regular haunt.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Ginza and Ginza 278 are the other two shops I frequent the most as their customer service is also great and I have been going here for a long time and where I'm currently visiting due to proximity to my workplace/station.
    I have yet to visit Ginza - every time I have tried to book a girl that I am interested in (generally with a short notice because work keeps me busy), they seem to be booked. Hopefully the planets will align eventually and I can visit them too.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Banned
    I think best suggestion is search the forum.
    No one know what you like