Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Columbian Genevieve - A pleasant surprise in more than one way

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Columbian Genevieve - A pleasant surprise in more than one way

I had a bit of spare time on Saturday so I decided to make the trip into 478 for some fun times. I checked the roster and to my surprise they had a non-Asian girl on. Her name was Genevieve and was listed as F x S (French x Spanish) however as I was to later discover she is actually Columbian with one quarter French. Maybe some other punters can enlighten me but I don’t think 478 (or Ginza) has ever had a non-Asian girl before? Anyway I was keen to try as it would be a rare treat to find a non-Asian girl providing 478 services so I text in the booking.

I arrived at the brothel and hand over the $240 for my 1 hour booking and go to the room. Soon enough there’s a knock at the door and in walks Genevieve.

About Genevieve
    Nationality: Columbian
    English: Good
    Personality: Very sexual girl, more adventurous GFE than PSE
    Body: Tall, thin with nice Latin curves
    Tits: Natural c cups, soft
    Pussy: Shaved, wet
    Service Provided: DFK, DD, BBBJ, DATY, 69, fucking, CIMWS (yes - WS!!! More about that later)

We start the session by showering together, after the shower Genevieve drys me with a towel and we move to the bed. Genevieve asks me to turn over onto my stomach and proceeds to kiss my ears, back, buttocks and legs. She then asks me to get into doggie position (I’m excited as this will be my first DD from a Latin girl!!). First Genevieve applies this oil to my arse, I ask her what it is, she says it will make my arse taste nice. Must be powerful stuff!!! She licks my arse quite nicely, also sucking my cock and balls occasionally. I look at her in the mirror as she is doing this.

Then Genevieve asks me to turn over and proceeds to provide the BBBJ, If there’s one thing Genevieve loves it is blow jobs, she sucks me for some time and she tells me how she likes to have my cock in her mouth. We then move to 69 position with Genevieve on top. Her pussy is shaved and sweet. I can feel the she is getting wet.

I ask Genevieve if we can fuck. My cock at this point is at full attention (so hard it almost aches) and Genevieve says she wants to give it some more sucks which of course I let her do.

We start fucking first with me on top, I can feel Genevieve is very wet and aroused. I give her some solid pounding and soon enough she cums. We then move to her on top and Genevieve asks if I would like to cum in her mouth but first she wants to try doggie position.

We change to doggie. Genevieve seems to find this position extra arousing (as some girls do). After a while I can feel that I am close to cumming so I ask Genevieve if she is ready for CIM.

Genevieve starts sucking me off again and soon enough I cum into her mouth. After cumming Genevieve will not let me go however and continues to suck my sensitive head until I can’t stand it any longer and push her away.

She asks “Is it sensitive?”
    I say “Yes!!!”. I notice that she didn’t rush off to the sink to spit out my cum and I ask: “Did you swallow?”

She says: “Yes, I swallowed” as if to say of course I swallowed!!

I guess that’s how they do it in Columbia? All I can say is lucky men of Columbia. First time for me that a WL has (deliberately) swallowed my load (and I didn’t even ask her to do it).

Genevieve proceeds to give me a couple of post Cum BJs. I have to push her away both times, as I can’t take anymore. She looks disappointed that she can’t suck me.

10 mins to go on the clock and Genevieve gives me a little massage and we have a chat. She is a really nice girl, she tells me how she likes sex but no boyfriend since she moved to Australia. This is her 2nd day working at a brothel.

We shower together again. Genevieve tries to wake up my little bro in the shower but he is completely exhausted at this point. (Next morning however I wake up in bed with a huge hard on - pretty sure I dreamt about Genevieve)

Wow great AR. I thought she was an Asian mix.
    I've only been with one South American girl and that was in my personal life in the US. Short hair and thicc
    Definitely adding Genevieve to my list.

Also I'm sure she will be booked out with lads looking for cimws lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well paint me green and call me Gumby. Looks like I'm going to Ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review BlackToad. How would you describe her face? Western or Asian?

Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Thanks for the review BlackToad. How would you describe her face? Western or Asian?
    Columbian !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Yeah, she’s definitely not Asian or exactly Caucasian either. When seeing her I thought could be Mediterranean like some Spanish girls but S America have their own look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks! Seems like she'd fit in at a place like A Touch More Class or Liaisions, but here she is at 278!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    awesome - need to try her

do you think the photos on the web are an accurate representation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noice! BlackToad, is she a smoker? Is she a looker?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky castro View Post
    Well paint me green and call me Gumby. Looks like I'm going to Ginza.
    LOL this made laugh, mate!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have read mixed reviews here and other review sites so I thought I had to go in and check it out for myself as I am somewhat of a latina conoisseur.

I can confirm that Genevieve is definitely NOT Colombian or any type of latina for that matter.

However her face was definitely exotic with possible plastic surgery on the face. I suspect she is part Indian/Nepalese mixed Malay/Thai, or she could be one of those Thai girls with abit of plastic work done that you'd see in Thailand.

I was very curious so I asked a number of times where she was from but she was adamant to stick to her script that that she was from 'Columbia' but when I spoke to her in Spanish (speak fluent spanish, like I said..latina conoissur) she could not answer back not even 1 word of spanish and her accent was very weird I really couldn't place it. To top it off she got name of the city wrong so I am willing to bet my left nut that she is definitely not colombian.

I told her that I did not care that she was not colombian because I was genuinely interested in her background mix but she decided to stick to her script so in the end I gave up asking.

I've been sucked in by Ginza too many times when they advertise exotic girls, now learning from experience this just means they're Asian with some plastic surgery done on their faces. but you shouldn't go to Ginza if you want exotic girls.

In terms of service tho, she is worth a visit for sure very good service, up there with the best at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, as previously reviewed I still think she is mixed Chinese, she's got a strong chinese english accent, could be the same girl from this shop a while ago, body and hair style in photo looks very much like her.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ight=Genevieve

Her serivce skills is good and expereinced, nothing to complain about that, one of the best bbbj I've ever had, she also can do a prostate massage + bbbj deadly combination.

Even if we stick with her columbia story, her website description is fake, there is nothing french or spannish about her. How come she can get away with this??? It is so not fair to the punters or other Wls as many guys will just blind book her based on the photo and description (myself included)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She tells others she's 1/4 French. She told me she was 1/8 french, but I know she's 10/10 bs

but gents we don't really care do we

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting, interesting.

Not being a stranger to the Filipino community, methinks she may be of that persuasion. They have a thing for saying they're part Spanish (due to the history), they are not prevalent in the WL scene and are conservative (hence the reluctance to tell the truth), and there is a relatively large Chinese-mixed community in the Philippines as well.

My money is on her being Filipino with Spanish and/or Chinese mixed in.

P.S. If the accent was fake-American, then she is definitely Filo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does it really matter where she comes from? I would have thought that it is her service, her looks and her attitude/personality that really counts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The generally accepted scientific theory is that over 20,000 years ago Asians crossed the Bering Strait (which was solid ice at the time) from Russia into Alaska and over many centuries populated North, Central, and South America.
    Another less accepted theory is that thousands of years ago Chinese ships crossed the Pacific and populated the Americas.
    Either way, maybe that is the connection

Banned
    A wise man once said "Its all pink on the inside".........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    A wise man once said "Its all pink on the inside".........
    Was that wise man you, by chance?

I'm just busting your balls, buddy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Does it really matter where she comes from? I would have thought that it is her service, her looks and her attitude/personality that really counts.
    Well, one would rather not be lied to about the background. I know many dudes would book a girl just based on her exotic nationality - to try something 'new' for a change.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Interesting, interesting.

Not being a stranger to the Filipino community, methinks she may be of that persuasion. They have a thing for saying they're part Spanish (due to the history), they are not prevalent in the WL scene and are conservative (hence the reluctance to tell the truth), and there is a relatively large Chinese-mixed community in the Philippines as well.

My money is on her being Filipino with Spanish and/or Chinese mixed in.

P.S. If the accent was fake-American, then she is definitely Filo.
    She didn't have a Filo accent, in fact if she was filo her english would be better🤔

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast