Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thin condoms

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Generally not a big fan of the zeros or skyn brand but maybe need to try some others recommended in this thread. I wonder how the research into the next generation condom that University of Wollongong was looking at.. search for Project Geldom, for those interested

Got some Sagami 0.01 and got to try it today. I could definitely see the difference, but I am not so sure I could feel the difference. The girl I was with did double check though! Jury is still out for me. it was a nice fit though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Got some Sagami 0.01 and got to try it today. I could definitely see the difference, but I am not so sure I could feel the difference. The girl I was with did double check though! Jury is still out for me. it was a nice fit though.
    Did you get the large size?

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Did you get the large size?
    No idea, Sagami Original 0 01. I can't read the packaging to determine how big they are. I am pretty average size I think. Maybe I got the small ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Did anyone ever get refused by the WL using your own condom unless you bring it in brand new in box with the seal packaging?

Kind of make sense for security but I find it rather turn off.
    Eh? Are you walking in with the condom already on? If I was a WL i'd want to see a sealed package. Box would be unnecessary though. Did anyone actually ask you for the box?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some girl doesn't like some brand or lube. What I do I bring different brands so she can select

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahh ok that makes sense. I guess some lube can leave a rash or something

Junior Member(有D料到)
    on that note has anyone had WL refuse a skyn zero? That's the next type I'm going to try

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobo View Post
    Eh? Are you walking in with the condom already on? If I was a WL i'd want to see a sealed package. Box would be unnecessary though. Did anyone actually ask you for the box?
    Are you asking if I was wearing a condom when I walked in the room? NO...!🤣. I am not sure how physically I can do that. It's sealed bags I usually bring in 2,3 in case.

What she asked for was to bring the condoms in, in the brand new original box that never opened, still with the plastic seal outside of the box. The problem is that my Okatomo 002 come in box of 12 so every time I need to bring in 12 and use one or two.😂

She is my regular and I have been seeing her many times and she never asked for that. Not sure if she heard something or something happened with other customer so now she is taking precautions. She never said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't the sealed condoms have a brand labelling on them?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Are you asking if I was wearing a condom when I walked in the room? NO...!🤣. I am not sure how physically I can do that. It's sealed bags I usually bring in 2,3 in case.

What she asked for was to bring the condoms in, in the brand new original box that never opened, still with the plastic seal outside of the box. The problem is that my Okatomo 002 come in box of 12 so every time I need to bring in 12 and use one or two.😂

She is my regular and I have been seeing her many times and she never asked for that. Not sure if she heard something or something happened with other customer so now she is taking precautions. She never said.
    If she is worried about you contaminating the condoms before use, ask her to keep the box, and give you what you need each visit. Like those Asian restaurants and bars where you buy a bottle of expensive grog, and leave it on the shelf for multiple visits.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There was a brand of condoms made from lamb's wool or skin or intestines or chops or something I cant remember, just Google it ... Baaaah ... Baaaaah .... Baaaaah

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There was a brand of condoms made from lamb's wool or skin or intestines or chops or something I cant remember, just Google it ... Baaaah ... Baaaaah .... Baaaaah
    Intestines. That's actually what the original condoms were made of centuries ago. Think they got idea while eating a sausage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan69 View Post
    For Sagami I never seen them in Sydney but for Okamoto u can find them in most of the Asian shop in the city
    As in standard asian grocery shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    One WL told me she thinks crazy people out there will pin a hole in the condom through the package. So she refused my condom which I usually bring and I had to stretch her condom over my dick. A minute into thrusting the condom broke and was boning her bareback which freaked us out even more when I pulled out (I got tested after and pretty sure she did). Now every time I see her we use my own condoms, she checked it once and we had a good laugh about it and now she doesnt check anymore! Just gotta earn the trust haha
    Ok who would even do that. It's like the worst of both worlds. You don't get the feel of natural fuck and you still expose yourself to sti and also the risk of having to pay child support which would lead to some serious discussions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh forgot to mention the irony of the situation of her using her own condom and having that break. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah really dumb. Maybe if condom is broken it breaks even more during sex and it’s more like bareback which a lot of guys are into..
    ok that makes sense. but yeah really dumb.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is the Geldom in development at the University of Wollongong mentioned earlier in this thread https://www.uow.edu.au/global-challe...geldom-condom/

Japanese grocery store have them. Try Maruyu in Kent street or maybe Daiso?

Have you tried the naked king 64s or the 69s? Wondering how sax compares as well.
    only used a few so far but four season's Naked kings ended up being great, not as thick as sax. Some girls had complained that sax was too thick.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast