Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond only ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Diamond only ??

Have you noticed that many girls have changed their tier service only to diamond ? For me this change is quite annoying because I am not interested in DFK or BBBJ ( with a few exceptions) so I don't see a reason to pay twice for a diamond tier when I'm not into what is offered. Unfortunately I can see many girls at different shops taking advantage of Covid and now only offering diamond ...while just 1 month ago they were available for all three tiers. Probably shops should manage this at their own end but they are afraid that girls might move elsewhere, it's a pity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Too bad mate. But still plenty of girls do standard service. If you exhaust your options at 42 and M5N you still can find many from other shops, I think.

It's a big lost of income for a popular WL to take sessions for standard service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Diamond

i think us guys know exactly why more girls are going down the diamond only path. $$$$$$
    I was seeing this ml for quite sometime and just after covid lockdowns were easied in Sydney she didn't return to the massage shop she was working at instead jumped into FS work and only offering diamond service. After I saw her at the FS joint she said she is pulling in more than double the amount she made as a ml.

Banned
    Yes it's a real pity that many girls are steering towards the diamond option and are not factoring into account different needs of customers. Not all customers want to take risks which come with diamond services (i.e. possible STIs from BBBJ) and want to continue punting but using the safe standard service option. I heard from some WLs that it had been suggested to them to take on premium or diamond service because more customers are demanding such services and they will get more money in return. In any event, if a girl wants to work in this industry she needs to accommodate all tiers of service and that a customer should be given the option of choosing standard, premium or diamond service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Simple solution to this. Don't book them. Plenty of other girls that offer standard if that's your thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Simple solution to this. Don't book them. Plenty of other girls that offer standard if that's your thing
    Agreed

Can see that they are catering for the more popular demand towards diamond services. Find ones that do standard if that’s the case.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I found some amazing talent in other shops , without the hassle of only diamond service. Lesson is never put all your eggs in one basket !! Keep on exploring different shops....I also found a girl working at Northshore only as diamond but offers standard in a different shop!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's all about the cash for the WL. They are happy to earn diamond rates for standard service. They see it as opportunity loss if they don't charge us for the premium.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes it's a real pity that many girls are steering towards the diamond option and are not factoring into account different needs of customers. Not all customers want to take risks which come with diamond services (i.e. possible STIs from BBBJ) and want to continue punting but using the safe standard service option. I heard from some WLs that it had been suggested to them to take on premium or diamond service because more customers are demanding such services and they will get more money in return. In any event, if a girl wants to work in this industry she needs to accommodate all tiers of service and that a customer should be given the option of choosing standard, premium or diamond service.
    There's nothing stopping you from paying for diamond and wearing a coat if that's your concern...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    im sure when you book you could ask you don't want diamond service surely can work something out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotm8 View Post
    im sure when you book you could ask you don't want diamond service surely can work something out
    I asked and the answer was the WL provides only diamond tier .yeh you can wear a Dom obviously...but it's a rip off to get basic standard service while you are charged a diamond rate. The best thing to do is to move on and explore other places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where there is no tiering, their standard rate is 100p/h, and the diff between the 150-200ish is the room rate, and theres a still a lot of shops where the girls do a 'diamond service' for the flat rate. The shops insist that theres no change in pricing, they still get the same room rate, so dont want a reduction in bookings. With the threat of covid shutdowns, its understandable that everyone is trying to increase revenue more than ever, last time it was 3 months with no income for the shops and the girls.
    That said.. if they only do a premium rate, and you dont want the services, - then theres 3 options, Go elsewhere, Hire the ferrari, and dont get out of first, or drive it like you stole it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Have you noticed that many girls have changed their tier service only to diamond ? For me this change is quite annoying because I am not interested in DFK or BBBJ ( with a few exceptions) so I don't see a reason to pay twice for a diamond tier when I'm not into what is offered. Unfortunately I can see many girls at different shops taking advantage of Covid and now only offering diamond ...while just 1 month ago they were available for all three tiers. Probably shops should manage this at their own end but they are afraid that girls might move elsewhere, it's a pity
    I take the tiers and girls pricing separately. Mainly because, even on the same tier, a girl's price can be different from others at the same shop.
    For example, C Mia from Ginza a year or 2 ago. Diamond class, but she charged more than other girls at the same tier.
    The tier just tells me what she's willing to do, that's all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I take the tiers and girls pricing separately. Mainly because, even on the same tier, a girl's price can be different from others at the same shop.
    For example, C Mia from Ginza a year or 2 ago. Diamond class, but she charged more than other girls at the same tier.
    The tier just tells me what she's willing to do, that's all.
    That's exactly why managers should step in and follow the benchmark model. Each shop has its own target market , If a WL thinks , her rate is above the pricing structure of a shop then she should be asked by the mangers to move on into a different market or conform to their pricing structure. It's a simple rule of marketing ....you won't sell a pair of Armani Jeans at Levi's store likewise you won't find Kmart T-shirts at David Jones!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's exactly why managers should step in and follow the benchmark model. Each shop has its own target market , If a WL thinks , her rate is above the pricing structure of a shop then she should be asked by the mangers to move on into a different market or conform to their pricing structure. It's a simple rule of marketing ....you won't sell a pair of Armani Jeans at Levi's store likewise you won't find Kmart T-shirts at David Jones!
    By the same logic you'd find iPhones and Oppos both at JB. Question is, you want an Oppo or an iPhone?

From a marketing perspective, unless you're in a race to the bottom there are a truckload of differentiators apart from price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i'm the same, i'm abit paranoid so i only want covered services, so totally understand where your coming from

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    By the same logic you'd find iPhones and Oppos both at JB. Question is, you want an Oppo or an iPhone?

From a marketing perspective, unless you're in a race to the bottom there are a truckload of differentiators apart from price.
    Agreed, but you won't see a change of price for the same iPhone from week to week,...you may find iPhone at JB selling at 1200 while the same sold at Goodguys or Bing Lee at a different rate (different shop, different market) . Same goes with everything else prices of 2L milk at Woolworth manly is higher than 2L milk (same brand ) at Woolworths somewhere in the west.

Agreed, but you won't see a change of price for the same iPhone from week to week,...you may find iPhone at JB selling at 1200 while the same sold at Goodguys or Bing Lee at a different rate (different shop, different market) . Same goes with everything else prices of 2L milk at Woolworth manly is higher than 2L milk (same brand ) at Woolworths somewhere in the west.
    When a shop advertise diamond service, they are indicating the type of service the said girl is offering, it doesn’t necessarily indicate the price. For argument sake, unless they advertise standard rate, standard price and diamond rate, or diamond price. A girl’s rate is determined by her quality, popularity and what she demands, not just the type of service she offers, it’s all included in the job interview. If you don’t want a girl that offers diamond service and doesn’t offer standard service, book someone else, or go to other shops, problems solved.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Any one remember at the good old No 1 Blackburn “the Cat walk “?

At one stage the keeper would show you a line up:

For example:

This is Annie from China , $90 for half hr

This is Baby from Thailand, $100 for half hr

This is Candy from Singapore, $110

This is Diana from Korea, $110

No mentioning of the services standard, just based on nationality .

Anyone??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did not remember different prices for different nationality st No. 1 . Someone needs to bring back the catwalk!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast