Thread: Price Vs Looks Vs Performance Scale

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Price Vs Looks Vs Performance Scale

Interested to know / discuss how looks and performance determine how much you will pay.
    I have an upper limit of $300 an hour full stop for any pussy ( This would be without massage fee) . Sorry, to me, no pussy is worth more than that ( caveat : Now if Angeline Jolie said fuck me for $500 well I'd consider it and I'm also talking about regular pussy budgeting - a once off because you won the Lottery doesn't count) To me once you start throwing big money at women then you loose all power and then it's a slippery slope. I often cringe when I used to think what I got for free when I was "blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body" in my 20's, 30's .
    To me Performance far outweighs looks of girl.
    My usual spend is $200 for GFE with your average 6-7 looks provider in shop - I think that's a fair trade ( remember that is on top of 1 hr shop fee) I seem to achieve this quite regularly but obviously COVID has had an effect on DFK and supply.
    Would go up to $250 for 8/9 looks - have never hit $300 yet. Also have remunerated at $150 for "doable, just" girls in shop. Remember this is for a "full" hour "service".
    Just wondering how looks and performance affects what you are prepared to pay? Obviously socio economic status has some say here as how much " disposable income" you have will dictate your spending but just interested what people out there are willing to indulge these girls with to get their desired outcums lol
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Long time lurker - first time poster here. Finally took the steps to sign up, looking forward to being a member of the community. I tend to keep $80 with $20 hidden just in case I come across a stunner. I will not pay more than $100 for anybody - and I tell you I have walked several times when I kind of wish I had more cash. It may sound extremely cheap but I've become very good at listening to the big brain and it's budget advice. Most of the time $80 is enough for half an hour of fun, mostly 2nd base with some nudity which is fine by me. On a rare occasion it even delivers PSE - on an even rarer occasion I cave in and pull out the extra $20 to spend a total of $100. I believe I'm doing my part in shifting the power in Brisbane and getting the industry to match more the prices and service you hear about from Sydney. Sure it makes a few employees upset sometimes when they hear my offer but that's fine, seeing a sour attitude is more than enough incentive for me to keep my cash and leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Interested to know / discuss how looks and performance determine how much you will pay.
    I have an upper limit of $300 an hour full stop for any pussy ( This would be without massage fee) . Sorry, to me, no pussy is worth more than that ( caveat : Now if Angeline Jolie said fuck me for $500 well I'd consider it and I'm also talking about regular pussy budgeting - a once off because you won the Lottery doesn't count) To me once you start throwing big money at women then you loose all power and then it's a slippery slope. I often cringe when I used to think what I got for free when I was "blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body" in my 20's, 30's .
    My usual spend is $200 for GFE with your average 6-7 looks provider in shop - I think that's a fair trade ( remember that is on top of 1 hr shop fee) I seem to achieve this quite regularly but obviously COVID has had an effect on DFK and supply.
    Would go up to $250 for 8/9 looks - have never hit $300 yet. Also have remunerated at $150 for "doable, just" girls in shop. Remember this is for a "full" hour "service".
    Just wondering how looks and performance affects what you are prepared to pay? Obviously socio economic status has some say here as how much " disposable income" you have will dictate your spending but just interested what people out there are willing to indulge these girls with to get their desired outcums lol
    Prof
    Generally no higher than $150. Most I have gone was $350 but that was for one who was a little notorious and just had to slam her pussy. Generally I cannot justify parting with more purely because I don’t think the end game of getting my dick wet gains much more above this price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me looks come first as that's what I see and feel. If the looks are to my liking, the oerfirmance has ti match. I've seen and been un some stunners, but if the chemistry and performance don't match I won't return.
    The mist Ive spent with a WL, no holes barred, girl 8 or 9/10 in myeyes was $320 an hour.
    That's like ~ $250 to $260 for an ML equivalent after shop fee, which is the most I've paid an ML 8+/10.
    On average for me its shop fee plus $150 with a reg.
    When I was younger I wasn't as fussed about looks as much, and more into the performance and wild/sordid/extremes. i would go as low as a 6 or 7. I think I spent a couple of years collecting flags and spend more than I should have.
    Now that I'm older I appreciate the women more and spend my money more wisely, although I must admit I'll be of these pages for a while, trying to have an actual relationship with no punting distractions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Prof
    gotta stay logical in there and don't let your little brother take over, $200 + shop fee is probably the most I would pay, but my best experiences comes in between $100-$150 extra spending range

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Few Korean ML, I paid even $200 - $250, but in my experience, I got best experience In between $100 to $150 on the top of shop fee, Closer to $100 Even better. Whoever I paid over $150 or over, They weren't worth, they all were money hungry and see you as a ATM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, the body shape needs to be acceptable before I can even consider performance, I'm fairly relaxed about looks when paying for it.

In price range I also tend to have a huge variance, if paying for it, I would not spend more than 250, probably similar to the prof's price to looks ratio. Then again, every now and then, I take a sugar baby out, are we counting costs of dates, hotels etc? then it gets out of hand for new and exciting girls...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quality is worth paying for.
    Overpaying for average is not.

Each punter has to determine who the quality is.
    If you want Euro or Latina quality you have to pay. The value and the quantity is with the asians.

My first priority is the look (I don't fuck medium to ugly girls, I want them cute)
    Second is performance (with this is a lottery, you never know....)

With these two, and after the punt, I can know if the money was worth it or not... but sometimes it is too late.... especially when it wasn't good. Of course my payment limit is like yours....I mean around $150/$200 max $300.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**