Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clara's Chermside

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Sorry shit service AND faked.
    no need to correct yourself there. nobody is faking they are chinese nationality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Clara's Massage

?????????????????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good service

Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    I agree it shouldn't matter, but the girls here seem to think they need to fake their Country of origin.

And as Tab said, the likelihood of shit service is higher.
    Been visiting friends on north side and Clara’s was nearby so went to try. I had a young girl mid 20s from Taiwan who was pretty good. I wanted the Korean girl but she was busy. She is Korean Chinese mix apparently. A lot of ML are mixed and they emphasize the non Chinese side of their family. Just saying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I generally don't care where they are from. Some of the best I can remember have been Chinese... and some of the worst

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to scout out the 'new girls', always false stats advertisements. Haven't seen one girl in the joint worth spending big on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried this place recently (was going to try the new location at Aspley, but decided to walked after greeted by the lady), and it wasn't that bad.

When walking upstairs, the sensor was so loud it spooked me and was greeted by a mature lady (definitely not what was advertised) that was ok in my view.

The place is big, bit dated and looks like someone live there. The room is big and I like the "Massage only" sign. The massage and part 2 was good.

WIR: Maybe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I could say it's fake

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's the inside of this joint like ??? the state of stairs made me walk bloody grotty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12