Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clara's Chermside

Junior Member(有D料到)

Clara's Chermside

Dropped by this place recently - fairly fresh shop with not so fresh staff. Classic boiler factory - hygiene doesn't seem to be a priority there. Yellow eyeballs, wine/lipstick on the teeth, all 50 years + etc. The kind of poor quality you see at Boondall Bakery shop, Stafford Body & Soul, etc. Seen four employees - not sure if they have different options on different days but seem like a group of pigeons just hanging out up there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a look very early on when they first put the ad up. Same experience, they txt saying they had 22 and 23 year olds... i rock up and some 45+ lady saying she was 28 and all the other girls were busy. no thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same experience so walked.
    Avoid!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TIA as I go past this place everyday and was almost tempted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's a shame indeed. I was hoping it was a new location for those lovely ladies who had to close down their shop in wavell heights/kedron during the covid lockdown... can't remember the name of it. Anyone know what happened to that crew?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is 1 decent one there — genuine 26 not sure when she started but saw her last week - name starts with A and ends with A — she is about 6.5 face, 8 body, massage 9.... she won’t do anything uncovered....she is pretty good vfm though -

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing Rob. Where is A from and whats her figure type please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate she’s Chinese — they all are there — small frame with decent B’s — small but nice shape....nothing wrong with her neck down,,,,face is ok — good attitude however like all Chinese she likes the money but isn’t stupid about it like at so many other places..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rob. Those bloody Chinese who claims to be Japanese or korean... why would you lie about your own nationality? I guess there is a good reason for that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the sad thing is people actually stay even when they know they are conned - only reinforce the idea the lies worked....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If A is who I think it is, she's Taiwanese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've noticed this shop has made mention of "new japanese & koreans young" in their ad... for some reason I find it hard to believe. Can anyone confirm?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went and checked out Angela and Susie... both well below average. I walked again. Old manager lady promised me susie is Japanese ... she isnt, and they all speak chinese together when i called her out for lying... stupid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo89 View Post
    I went and checked out Angela and Susie... both well below average. I walked again. Old manager lady promised me susie is Japanese ... she isnt, and they all speak chinese together when i called her out for lying... stupid.
    Same, except it was Angela pretending to be J.
    B*** is at least TW, but other than that, good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Same, except it was Angela pretending to be J.
    B*** is at least TW, but other than that, good luck.
    lol its a bit of pecking order?

Japanese Korean TW Chinese?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why does it matter where they come from. I couldn't care less as long as the attitude and service is on point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Why does it matter where they come from. I couldn't care less as long as the attitude and service is on point
    some countries are naturally going to be more closely aligned to successful attitudes. ACe01 ordering reflects girls doing it by choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But the probability of getting a shit service from a China girl is much higher.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry shit service AND faked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    I agree it shouldn't matter, but the girls here seem to think they need to fake their Country of origin.

And as Tab said, the likelihood of shit service is higher.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast