Thread: Haru - Perfect Japanese Geisha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Haru - Perfect Japanese Geisha

Hello again gents,

Have a few posts coming up including possibly the most amazing & rare punt i've ever found

It was after an amazingly profitable days of work, having no missus to celebrate with I felt like spoiling myself with a lovely lady. As i hadn't come to 5star in a while due to covid & city being too far I looked up to see what lineup was available for the time i was hoping to punt. Choices for the night were Maya & Haru, both ladies have had multiple high reviews previously & asked the LaoBan for his personal recommendation. Without even a minute of hesitation he recommended Haru, taking the boss's word I made my booking.

First Impressions
    Arriving just on time due to abit of traffic I was ushered into the waiting room while the boss fetched Haru, as she walked in to introduce herself my god was she a looker. A perfectly toned & tanned petite pocket rocket, with an amazingly cute & Japanese smile. I'm an big sucker for the 'Yaeba' teeth that the Japanese are known for, absolutely adorable in my eyes (thought it might not be for everyone)

Foreplay
    As we stripped for the shower I noticed her tattoos, since its very taboo in Japan to have tattoos I teased her on how much of a bad girl she was, playfully saying how she was only the goodest girl & never doing bad things ever. Joining me in the shower she started to lather & play with my junior as she kissed & rubbed my chest whilst looking up at me with puppy like eyes. Reciprocating I in turn played with her beautiful B-C cup tits & petite ass, signalling me to leave the shower I went to dry myself off.

Having dried myself, she instructed me to lay on the bed, relax & let her take the lead. Starting her BBBJ slow with lots of sensual eye contact & light licks/sucks which progressed into an absolute amazing deepthroat, slobbering & leaving drool/spit all over my cock she deepthroated & held her face down on my junior for 15-20seconds at a time. Everytime she came up for air she spat & left all her drool on my cock which i absolutely loved, using her sloppy mess to massage my balls & perineum.

After almost reaching climax multiple times I told her I want to give her the pleasure too, telling her to lay flat on her back & went to town DATY on her tight & small pussy, Haru has honestly one of the prettiest pussies i've seen small in size with an amazing meatiness & vivid pinkness.

Fucking
    After having my sushi for the night Haru dom'd me up, she took the lead yet again & jumped straight on top. One hand playing with her beautiful tits & the other lightly choking, she was amazingly into the choking since she would pull closer into my hand as she hammered away at my cock. Who would have thought such a petite girl would have so much pressure ontop

Switching to doggy, my god was this a sight.. As i said in my previous AR doggy is an absolute 100% winner for me, watching those ass cheeks jiggle & the cheeky asshole peeking everytime you stretch her asscheeks is just a sight you can never get sick of. My privates still slopping wet with both her drool & pussy juice i wet my thumb & started massaging her perfectly shaped asshole, letting out whimpers of pleasure as I pounded & massaged away.

Taking a small break we finally switched to mish, from DFK & choking I pummelled away relentlessly as she let out tiny yelps which only grew & grew in intensity. Nearing climax I asked Haru to cum with me, catching her rhythm we both upped the speed & intensity of the movements till we reached climax together, eyes slightly rolling & quivering before I slumped over onto her.

Afterplay Smalltalk
    As we both laid there to catch a breather, we both reminisced about Japan & how we both wished we could travel back for a holiday. Since she was from Osaka we both swapped our best street foods & restraunts to visit, since we were already overtime we quickly washed up after a short while talking & parted after saying goodbyes

Overall
    If you are ever craving some Japanese I would 110% recommend Haru, she is as all the AR's state & is an amazingly memorable punt!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, is the WeChat video an accurate view of her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsmit View Post
    not 100% sure, but it definitely looks like her body shape & type

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsmit View Post
    This id like to know too. Judging by the pic above she looks great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taragon View Post
    This id like to know too. Judging by the pic above she looks great
    I would say the pic is more accurate representation of her, but Haru's body is definitely a looker in person!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    I would say the pic is more accurate representation of her, but Haru's body is definitely a looker in person!
    Thanks for the info bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her photo looks hot!

Haru Loving Tues/Wed/ Thu 1pm - 9pm

Booking 0417 110 110

Jap HANA with Yummy DD

Tues/ Weds /Thurs 12pm to 9pm.

Booking 0417 110 110

Last edited by 5 Star City; 05-05-2021 at 11:27 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Jap HANA with Yummy DD

Wed/Thurs 12pm to 9pm.

Booking 0417 110 110

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE