Thread: Sunny Coast Recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sunny Coast Recommendations

Hey punters!

Visiting the sunny coast over the next few days. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a decent massage?

PM me if you wish. 👍🏽

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was a thread maybe 6/8 weeks ago with most of the places that will make you happy.
    Generally there is nothing great happening on the coast. A few places with older Chinese ladies. You may get lucky and find the odd younger girl working.
    There are a couple of places near Aldi on Aerodrome Rd. One of these shops has just opened a new place a short walk from Mooloolaba surf club.
    Is another place on Brisbane Rd, near the end of the Sunshine M'way. A sister shop to this one is up in Maroochydore near the RSL.
    Another roughie is down at Kawana close to the big shopping centre, although I have not been there for a while after an encounter with a ladyboy.
    Hope this helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate!

Had a punt yesterday. Visited one of the places on Aerodrome Rd. Nice and clean, looks new, absolute hottie served me on arrival, who I was then a victim of the old bait n switch.... Old pork chop walked in the room for the actual massage. 🤬

Massage was pretty good, won’t go back though due to the poor experience with the talent swapping.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear they did the switch on you. But as I mentioned, generally not the best of talent to found at any of the shops.
    That place is only about a year old, the ladies all started at the neighbouring shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I am in Noosa next week. Is there any massage available or is it a dry week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty Thai massage joints on the old hwy going through Alexandra headlands up through Mooloolaba I noticed couple weeks ago pretty sure one of them if not all will be doing

Haha, Queensland, beautiful one day , perfect the next!!

Has never been more truer than like right now when both NSW and Vic are in lengthy lockdown, curfews and no movement 5 km away from home !!

Enjoy your normal life as well as what ever punting actions you guys are still getting. We Sydneysiders could only look to the North and envy and jealous . 👍😷😤🧐

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah must be fucking hard down nsw right now for a punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    exactly why any punter in Qld should be chalking up punts....the big dry spell is approaching.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah see new case kid at some school Sunnybank today my guess lockdown coming soon better get out this weekend for few punts I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Yeah see new case kid at some school Sunnybank today my guess lockdown coming soon better get out this weekend for few punts I think
    Can't lockdown Sunnybank, that's where a lot of the girls live haha. Although mask wearing is high there which is good