This is my first time in Sydney. So let me know if I'm missing anything.
After hearing a lot of positive reviews about 42, I decided to try them out. I specifically asked who was service oriented and are willing to DFK, rim, PSE, etc over WeChat. The guy asked me to "come down and take a look". I felt that was fair enough. Out there they had a line up and I asked again who should I try if I am looking for the above services. The guy looked clueless to what a PSE or rimming was. He asked me who I liked (Cora) and said he'll check and get back to me. Another lady came by and I explained what I wanted. She encouraged me to go doubles but I said this is my first time there, that will probably be next time. In hindsight I think that was a good decision.
So they checked and said she is fine with all that. So I went with her for 45 mins of "Diamond" service for $200.
She took me to a room, a very platonic shower initially and then a bit of a mouth play with the jr and straight to bed. She did cat bath, rim for some time, but still very robot like. I tried kissing her but she would shy her mouth away. It wouldn't even qualify for a simple kiss. Then she put on the condom without even asking me like she was in a hurry to get it over with. I asked for 69 and she said she can't take out the condom now. There was a lot of communication issues since her English is pretty non existent. I just went with it yet on to initially and then doggy and I came soon. I felt like I wanted to let her go. She rusted me for a shower and I asked her we still had time. She said it's only 10mins left and we can't do much hinting me that it's over (from what I read here, I didn't know they counted the shower in the time).
All in all I was in and out in less than 15mins on bed. I never felt so ripped off before. If you are looking for a spinner, may be that's her but if you are shelling out your hard earned money for some quality time, I think you should pass. I should've listened to you guys, read the AR and decided who I should've gone with. In a different that there's a 9/10 score for Cora, so go figure.

Won't recommend if you like good service.
FBSA (Face, Body, Service, Attitude) - 9/8/4/6