Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Hill RnT Summary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Message deleted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Castle hill massage on terminus street and golden castle are my picks as the better 2.

Ashley is just too unreliable and the one on old northern has quite a public entrance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Terminus is my go-to. Golden probably second choice, only been there and the one next to Domino's twice but both ok. Agreed that the lack of a discreet entrance puts me off that last one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recently went to Terminus street. Was asked to pay 100 for 30 mins massage and just clothed handjob. I just walked. Prices have gone over the roof and place doesn't even have any hot girls or anything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went last week and had 1 hour with NHJ for $120
    Are you a regular or was it your first time? ( not they it should matter)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go once in a while. The mamasan knows me but she wasnt there. The girl look disinterested for some reason and i got disinterested the moment she told me the price. Anyway good to know the price hasnt increased so will give it a go again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This doesn’t sound right. The manager runs a tight ship so the girl must have been trying to take you for a ride.

As a rule, I try to only see the Thai girls here. It’s almost always a good to great experience.

Are you sure you didn’t end up at the one called Ashley’s?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Castle hill massage on terminus street and golden castle are my picks as the better 2.

Ashley is just too unreliable and the one on old northern has quite a public entrance.
    2nd this.
    The top 2 are clearly Castle Hill (old Hills Family) and Golden Castle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    2nd this.
    The top 2 are clearly Castle Hill (old Hills Family) and Golden Castle.
    Got a few questions if you could DM me please? Wanna visit these two but have never tried a massage parlor ever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gachiSlammer View Post
    Got a few questions if you could DM me please? Wanna visit these two but have never tried a massage parlor ever.
    You need more posts for private messages to be activated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You need more posts for private messages to be activated.
    Ah guess I'll just ask here no big deal. Any recommended days / girls for either place? Also do I just ask for a regular massage from the receptionist then ask the girl for extras once we're in the room? Or will she just bring it up half way during the massage? cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gachiSlammer View Post
    Ah guess I'll just ask here no big deal. Any recommended days / girls for either place? Also do I just ask for a regular massage from the receptionist then ask the girl for extras once we're in the room? Or will she just bring it up half way during the massage? cheers
    Terminus is my favourite. Generally how it works in all these massage places is:

Reception asks how long you want
    Takes you to the room, takes your cash (for base massage only)
    You strip off, girl comes in, 15 mins of massage or so, she whispers in your ear if you want extra
    You can then ask how much etc but it's *generally* $50 for a NHJ
    Girl strips off, you flip over
    You pay the girl the agreed extras directly before leaving

Some girls are happy to talk extras up front before the massage starts, but better to talk with the girl rather than whoever is on front desk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I think for a first timer Terminus St is a good option. The owner is lovely. Rule number 1, never admit it's your 1st time. Decide how long you want to stay, pay the massage fee upfront. They'll leave the room, take everything off and lie face down. Girl will ask if you want hard, medium or soft, tell them your preference, as it's getting towards the end the girl will start a more gentle, tickling kind of massage and ask if you'd like extras. Answer in the affirmative. It can go one of two ways here, they may ask what you'd like and the negotiation begins or they may offer you options, agree on the service and fee, and go from there. Nude hj is usually $50. Bj is $80-100. Some girls may offer you fs, that would be $100-150. Yes other places may do cheaper, some girls might offer nude body to body for $70-80 or whatever.
    In terms of girls I'm not regular there. Last visit I saw Bella on a Friday and she was a cute tall Chinese girl with a very sexy way about her. Good luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I think for a first timer Terminus St is a good option. The owner is lovely. .
    Of the Castle Hill 4, I hadn't yet visited Terminus so visited earlier today. Nice operation and agree with everything asiafever says, lovely owner, nice establishment and less obvious than the other Castle Hill joints, plus a great setup with parking below.

I normally visit Kellyville ridge, nice to have some variety.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123