Back on this forum after a long time. I didn't find much info on the RnT scene in Castle Hill so I went out there and tried them out. If I should post this somewhere else or break it up into shops, let me know. Finally, I won't mention the ML names in this post but I can certainly let you know more.

Name: Dings Asian Massage (not sure)
Address: 259B Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I popped in here twice. It was also my first intro to massage in this area. I had a great session with the ML. She was nice and chatty as soon as I was in there and within minutes had me hard with her teasing. Went through with a decent massage and ended up with a nice nude HJ. SHe was probabaly in her 30s and had an average body.

My second visit here, I went back to see the same ML but she was busy. I met the guy at the front des, who was very plesant and introduced me to the other girl. She was good but not as good as the first one. The massage this time wasn't as good so I got her straight into the fun part of the session and it was good. Pretty face, B-sized tits and good technique.

Overall, I'm guessing that this is a Chinese massage shop and is a safe bet for some fun. I'll definietly go here again.

Name: Golden Castle Body Therapy
Address: 267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This place has a lot of steps to climb so be ready to get a mini-workout just getting there. I think both times I was here, it was a Friday. This place seems busy and I've had two visits with different MLs. Both of them had decent massage techniques, which is always preffered.

First one was gorgeous. She was from Laos, had a nice firm body with B/C-sized tits. She was in what looked like a Kimono so the transition from massage to fun was nice and quick.

Second one was a Thai girl. Small tits, average look and a tiny tummy. What she lacked in looks, she made up with attitude and personality. Great fun during the session, alot of teasing and acting sexy.

Name: Ashley's Massage
Address: 7/31 Terminus St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I've been here quite a few times but I've also been turned away a number of times, since they were busy. I guess I do have a favourite here, for now, but I''m sure that will change as I get bored eventually. I think this is a Thai shop but there are the odd Chinese MLs too.

All girls have amazing HJ technique. Of the three that I saw, one is a sweet young Thai ML, one is a sexy Chinese ML with a nice pair of C-sized tits but just a little bigger than slim and the last was a Thai ML who had excellent massage and HJ but didn't have a body that interested me.

I'll keep coming here to see the one I like but I have other options in the area that I'll keep exploring.

Name: Castle Hill Massage
Address: 20/3-9 Terminus Street First Floor of Garden Plaza opposite Castle Mall, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This was the last place that I tried out. I have only been here once and it does feel like you are quite exposed when going here. This is the least RnT-looking shop and has a nice clean feel. I have actually forgotten the ML that I saw. It was a chinese ML who didn't speak much English but was very enthusatic during the session. Ended with a passionate B2B and it was great fun. My only issue is that I don't feel too comfortable walking up to the shop.

So that's a general overview. Hopefully, it helps out any other punters in Castle Hill.