Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Hill RnT Summary

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Castle Hill RnT Summary

Back on this forum after a long time. I didn't find much info on the RnT scene in Castle Hill so I went out there and tried them out. If I should post this somewhere else or break it up into shops, let me know. Finally, I won't mention the ML names in this post but I can certainly let you know more.

Name: Dings Asian Massage (not sure)
    Address: 259B Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I popped in here twice. It was also my first intro to massage in this area. I had a great session with the ML. She was nice and chatty as soon as I was in there and within minutes had me hard with her teasing. Went through with a decent massage and ended up with a nice nude HJ. SHe was probabaly in her 30s and had an average body.

My second visit here, I went back to see the same ML but she was busy. I met the guy at the front des, who was very plesant and introduced me to the other girl. She was good but not as good as the first one. The massage this time wasn't as good so I got her straight into the fun part of the session and it was good. Pretty face, B-sized tits and good technique.

Overall, I'm guessing that this is a Chinese massage shop and is a safe bet for some fun. I'll definietly go here again.

Name: Golden Castle Body Therapy
    Address: 267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This place has a lot of steps to climb so be ready to get a mini-workout just getting there. I think both times I was here, it was a Friday. This place seems busy and I've had two visits with different MLs. Both of them had decent massage techniques, which is always preffered.

First one was gorgeous. She was from Laos, had a nice firm body with B/C-sized tits. She was in what looked like a Kimono so the transition from massage to fun was nice and quick.

Second one was a Thai girl. Small tits, average look and a tiny tummy. What she lacked in looks, she made up with attitude and personality. Great fun during the session, alot of teasing and acting sexy.

Name: Ashley's Massage
    Address: 7/31 Terminus St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I've been here quite a few times but I've also been turned away a number of times, since they were busy. I guess I do have a favourite here, for now, but I''m sure that will change as I get bored eventually. I think this is a Thai shop but there are the odd Chinese MLs too.

All girls have amazing HJ technique. Of the three that I saw, one is a sweet young Thai ML, one is a sexy Chinese ML with a nice pair of C-sized tits but just a little bigger than slim and the last was a Thai ML who had excellent massage and HJ but didn't have a body that interested me.

I'll keep coming here to see the one I like but I have other options in the area that I'll keep exploring.

Name: Castle Hill Massage
    Address: 20/3-9 Terminus Street First Floor of Garden Plaza opposite Castle Mall, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This was the last place that I tried out. I have only been here once and it does feel like you are quite exposed when going here. This is the least RnT-looking shop and has a nice clean feel. I have actually forgotten the ML that I saw. It was a chinese ML who didn't speak much English but was very enthusatic during the session. Ended with a passionate B2B and it was great fun. My only issue is that I don't feel too comfortable walking up to the shop.

So that's a general overview. Hopefully, it helps out any other punters in Castle Hill.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good info thanks for letting us know.

Mr Poker,

Welcome to the forum, nice good contribution on your first post. Thanks for the intel.

Keep them coming Bro.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is Kelly@267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill still working at this place? I show her on Monday a few month ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I normally go to Castle Hill massage on terminus street, I rate em. I normally see Tiffany whose a young chinese girl (works Tuesday). They're are mostly packed with young asian girls throughout the week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Is Kelly@267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill still working at this place? I show her on Monday a few month ago.
    I haven't come across a Kelly, yet. I think most girls only work one day a week with the ocassional working 2 days, max.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mr Poker,

Welcome to the forum, nice good contribution on your first post. Thanks for the intel.

Keep them coming Bro.

Cheers
    Thanks mate. Will provide updates as I try them out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been to all of these at least once.

Ashley's I've only been to once and had a very unenthusiastic massage which put me off from going back.

Golden Castle I've been a couple of times but don't rate it as highly as the other 2.

Massage joint next to Domino's is ok but the rooms were a bit small and the girl quality has been hit and miss. Friendly staff though and my last time there with a young Chinese girl was good

Castle Hill Massage in Terminus is my favourite, weirdly I don't feel as exposed going there as the other places because it's set back a bit, been there 3 or 4 times and the most recent times were the best yet. Last one on a Monday I got a nice B2B, pussy slide and some light tongue play, I forget her name but I've seen 3 different girls there and all been great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anyone has a recommendation on a ML with big tits and a great attitude in the area, I'd be keen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never tried a RnT before.

Do you ask the receptionist you're after extras or is it done privately when you're in the room? How is the price negotiated or is it set price? Do they do a lineup so you can choose?

Sorry total newb here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post

Do you ask the receptionist you're after extras or is it done privately when you're in the room? How is the price negotiated or is it set price? Do they do a lineup so you can choose?

Sorry total newb here.
    Extras done in the room with the girl. Most places I've been to don't do a lineup, that's generally the licenced RnT places. Nude HJs are around $50 on top of the massage price

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have been to all of the above with limited success.
    Hills family is fairly consistent without having given me any truly memorable sessions.
    Ashleys I had a couple of good sessions over the years. Also had one girl try to charge me $150 for a cbj.
    Upstairs next to Dominoes changed hands a while back. Went once, it was just ok. Reception guy was really helpful and friendly.
    Upstairs above the old butchers used to have a hottie named Chanel who did simply the best slow sensual hj, but those days are long gone. Haven't been in a while.
    Each will do the job but none have ever really cemented themselves as the "go-to" shop of the area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    It's a "private" arrangement between you and the girl.
    How do you know if the girl is open minded enough to offer such services? Or is it safe to assume every worker in the 4 massage palours listed in the OP offers extras?

Can you ask to see the girl first and then decide if you want to go in for a massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sorry total newb here.
    Ah! The excitement when I was new to all this many years ago.

In these massage places, the girls usually have turns so they follow an order. If you do like anyone, you can book them, otherwise, you show up and the next girl is the one you get. You do get line-ups in places that are licensed for sexual services.

Typically, these are the prices:
    • $20 for HJ and they keep their clothes on

• $30 for a nude HJ, if the ML is older

• $50 for a nude HJ with a young/pretty ML

• $70 nude CBJ

• and it gets less clear from there

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get what you mean but I would say that the ML makes the difference more than the shop itself. I'm starting to find one or two MLs in those shops that I would see for repeat service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    you show up and the next girl is the one you get
    Thanks for the detailed reply! I've been to FS places but never RnT. Keen to try at least once.

What happens if you get a old ML or one you find unattractive? Do you get any say before you step into the room?

With FS lineups if there's none I like I walk and try another joint.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry another noob question but are you allowed to touch or kiss the ML?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Sorry another noob question but are you allowed to touch or kiss the ML?
    Kissing the girl is not on, unless she initiates it.

Touching will vary from girl to girl. Usually try an "accidental" touch first while she is massaging, see if she moves away. If not see how far you can go.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    I give up on cancelling posts, why can't we cancel duplicate posts?
    Don't make them.

Refresh the page after you post to see if it has uploaded

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How do you know if the girl is open minded enough to offer such services? Or is it safe to assume every worker in the 4 massage palours listed in the OP offers extras?

Can you ask to see the girl first and then decide if you want to go in for a massage?
    You won't know what the girl will offer until you try her.

How you click with her will often affect what you get offered.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast