Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Hill RnT Summary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post
    Sorry another noob question but are you allowed to touch or kiss the ML?
    This depends on the ML. I suggest you go and try it out. Don't get too adventurous. Pay for the session (30/45/60 mins), then take your clothes off and lie down on the massage table. Enjoy the massage and the ML will be the one to initiate things and ask you what you want.

When you go for a few sessions, you will get a feel for what you can and can't do.

Lastly, you probably don't want to kiss them but if the chemistry is there, she might initiate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've got to admit, I've ended up at Castle Hill Massage.

According to the lady at the front, they have 1 Chinese and 2 Thai girls each day. I have never had a bad pount here so far and am very close to making this my default goto place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for this! Not much info out there for this area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Back on this forum after a long time. I didn't find much info on the RnT scene in Castle Hill so I went out there and tried them out. If I should post this somewhere else or break it up into shops, let me know. Finally, I won't mention the ML names in this post but I can certainly let you know more.

Name: Dings Asian Massage (not sure)
    Address: 259B Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I popped in here twice. It was also my first intro to massage in this area. I had a great session with the ML. She was nice and chatty as soon as I was in there and within minutes had me hard with her teasing. Went through with a decent massage and ended up with a nice nude HJ. SHe was probabaly in her 30s and had an average body.

My second visit here, I went back to see the same ML but she was busy. I met the guy at the front des, who was very plesant and introduced me to the other girl. She was good but not as good as the first one. The massage this time wasn't as good so I got her straight into the fun part of the session and it was good. Pretty face, B-sized tits and good technique.

Overall, I'm guessing that this is a Chinese massage shop and is a safe bet for some fun. I'll definietly go here again.

Name: Golden Castle Body Therapy
    Address: 267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This place has a lot of steps to climb so be ready to get a mini-workout just getting there. I think both times I was here, it was a Friday. This place seems busy and I've had two visits with different MLs. Both of them had decent massage techniques, which is always preffered.

First one was gorgeous. She was from Laos, had a nice firm body with B/C-sized tits. She was in what looked like a Kimono so the transition from massage to fun was nice and quick.

Second one was a Thai girl. Small tits, average look and a tiny tummy. What she lacked in looks, she made up with attitude and personality. Great fun during the session, alot of teasing and acting sexy.

Name: Ashley's Massage
    Address: 7/31 Terminus St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I've been here quite a few times but I've also been turned away a number of times, since they were busy. I guess I do have a favourite here, for now, but I''m sure that will change as I get bored eventually. I think this is a Thai shop but there are the odd Chinese MLs too.

All girls have amazing HJ technique. Of the three that I saw, one is a sweet young Thai ML, one is a sexy Chinese ML with a nice pair of C-sized tits but just a little bigger than slim and the last was a Thai ML who had excellent massage and HJ but didn't have a body that interested me.

I'll keep coming here to see the one I like but I have other options in the area that I'll keep exploring.

Name: Castle Hill Massage
    Address: 20/3-9 Terminus Street First Floor of Garden Plaza opposite Castle Mall, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This was the last place that I tried out. I have only been here once and it does feel like you are quite exposed when going here. This is the least RnT-looking shop and has a nice clean feel. I have actually forgotten the ML that I saw. It was a chinese ML who didn't speak much English but was very enthusatic during the session. Ended with a passionate B2B and it was great fun. My only issue is that I don't feel too comfortable walking up to the shop.

So that's a general overview. Hopefully, it helps out any other punters in Castle Hill.
    Hi.

Agree about Ding. Used to be always good girls. Cant remember names, didn't keep a black book back then but you used to be able to use private health there for years. Changed hands about 2 years ago, no private anymore. Girls predominantly 24-30 C, good firm massage, std pt2. Doors right on the main drag tho, not great, and no shower.

Ashleys is mainly very good. Young fit Thai girls there every day, except Saturdays then older C. The best ive seen here is Nana (Thursdays here and Fridays Windsor). 24, sweet, good english, GREAT body, excellent massage! Pt 2 is awesome as well, body slide, DATY if your lucky, edging, and happy to do more pt2 that pt1. Often book her for two hour.
    Also very good here is Cherry (Fridays), Thai 24 hot body, ave-good massage, pt2 standard.

Enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been a semi regular at HFM for a while now. Parking is easy underneath the building and its recommended to book ahead. Cindy will let you know the nationalities and body type of the girls working. The shop is very clean and the girls generally very friendly. Extras are on offer and vary depending upon the girl, personally I find the Thai girls are often the better looking girls with Anjie on Tuesday an absolute star.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate. Which one is HFM? Sounds like Castle Hill Massage on Terminus Street, which is my goto place now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah. I worked it out. You mean Hills Family Massage. I'll see if I can give her a go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    awesome i just moved to the area and this thread is exactly what i was looking for, thanks pokerslowly!

any recommendations on FS parlous in the area too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey tommyb.

No worries. I created this thread and some of the after reports since there was no info on the Castle Hill Area.

I don't usually visit FS places. I have been offered FS sometimes at the massage places but have never taken up the offer. I'm sure wiser ones in this forum will be able to guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post
    Sorry another noob question but are you allowed to touch or kiss the ML?
    Courtesy ask would be good before proceeding any moves.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    I've been a semi regular at HFM for a while now. Parking is easy underneath the building and its recommended to book ahead. Cindy will let you know the nationalities and body type of the girls working. The shop is very clean and the girls generally very friendly. Extras are on offer and vary depending upon the girl, personally I find the Thai girls are often the better looking girls with Anjie on Tuesday an absolute star.
    Tried HFM some time ago. Friendly place with a receptionist, clean and decent looking rooms, two ML were there one thai and one chinese(i guess). I was a regular with the Thai(Lisa) so didn't try the chinese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @Funland

Good call on Anjie. She is what i would describe as low-key hot.

It was a good session. Didn't exactly have much chemistry but she warmed up towards the end. I'll put up a review later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any suggestions on good girls in the area? Looking for something fresh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Kissing the girl is not on, unless she initiates it.

Touching will vary from girl to girl. Usually try an "accidental" touch first while she is massaging, see if she moves away. If not see how far you can go.
    ML is not providing a sexual service that may include DFK. She's supposed to give you a massage only. What flows after is something between you and the girl. The majority of MLs would not appreciate a customer kissing them on the lips. Kissing on other parts of their body might be allowed such as nipples but don't force yourself onto the ML. This will make her feel uncomfortable and then she won't offer you any extras. This also goes with touching. Don't grab her and start touching her private parts. You need to show some respect towards the ML. Once the massage starts and she is naked then you may gently touch her nipples or bottom and even her clit but see how she responds. If she doesn't want you to do it she will be tell you. If she doesn't then she's fine with the touching.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess with my regulars not around I’ll have to start fresh again. Anyone has any recommendations around here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like prices have gone up by 5 bucks in the area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Looks like prices have gone up by 5 bucks in the area.
    Is it worth it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what can you buy for $5, of course its worth it,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Either I have had a good run or the quality is a bit better. So far the 5 bucks is worth it. But I’ve only been twice so far.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Right on pokerslowly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast