Thread: Rose!! Omg literally my second or third AR of her

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Rose!! Omg literally my second or third AR of her

I know I've reviewed her a few times now but I just have to write about her again because god damn she's fucking crazy but in a good way. So again was working in the city last week and decided to pop into Ginza. Saw line up and immediately saw Rose and her massive tits. Immediately picked her and waited in the room. She walked in and recognised me. Gave me a awesome hug and some kissing and then into the shower. She's super friendly and super chatty. She's just got that aura of sexiness about her. Not skinny but curvy and those tits my god. In the shower for a wash down and dfk. She gave me a catbath and a bbbj in the shower and she's still got that amazing suction and sexiness to it. Licks the shaft then flicks the tips god damn.

Onto the bed and she's basically said she's gonna rape me and I was like yes please! Showed me a bag of condoms and asked whether it was enough lol. Comes up and sticks her massive tits into my face and I was sucking it like a baby. Nice catbath, lots of eye contact kissed me and licked me all over including my balls. Comes up for DFK and damn she knows how to DFK. I use to not like thai girls because they don't like to DFK and I'm a huge DFK fan but nothing of the sort with her. She'd come in for kisses and sticks her tongue out and our tongues entangle with each other. Spins around for some 69 and then onto the main event. Hops on me for some CG fucking crazy. She bounces like a maniac and periodically comes down to suck my nipples. We switched to mish and banged whilst I DFKed her. At this point I felt like I was running a marathon both from excitement and just the excercise. It felt super PSE. Flipped for doggy and came into the dom. By that point I was buggered but she wouldn't stop!! Immediately after cleaning me up she comes up for more cat bath! Like no rest at all. She just wouldn't let me dick go soft! We hugged for some more DFK and it naturally transitioned to more bbj. Her suction is amazing. My dick at that point was super sensitive it was almost too intense to handle. Dommed me up for some more sex. We tried a few positions but at this point my dick was so sensitive lol. I asked her to lie on my side and DFK as I wank myself off. As I was about to cum she comes down and puts her tits in front of my cock and I came on her massive massive tits.

I was literally buggered. My head was feeling light, my dick super exhausted but she seemed like she could go for another few rounds lol. Showered and hugged her and left fucking buggered but super happy.

If you want to see Rose be prepared.

Damn great AR, I remember being enamored by her bountiful assets but never booked her as early ARs mentioned she didn't do dfk.

I guess either I'm misremembered or misread them lol.

I've had a girl mention she was going to rape me in Vegas, and my reaction wasn't the same as yours lol though similar outcome.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR Meng....sounds she knows what she's good at and what we came through the door to find

Ah Rose, what a gem! Damn good fun. Thanks Meng, great AR.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Okay another lady on the list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rose is great such a friendly and beautiful woman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah ... I’m ticking a few off the bucket list at that venue. She’s next.