Susan at Bexley Massage - good session

Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : Bexley Massage

Date of Visit : 28/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 9567 9900

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr (daytime diamond rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (very slightly cuddly), B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, brief doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : Bella (the lovely receptionist) had previously told me that Susan is the most popular girl at the shop so I decided to find out why.

Turned up and chatted with Bella for a couple of minutes before Susan was free.

Into the room and I got the impression that Susan recognised me but I didn’t know where I’d seen her.

She is pretty and was wearing a short white dress over a g-string and she immediately started calling me “Husband” and we had some LFKing.

I stripped and Susan did likewise and joined me in the shower – which was good but a bit cramped.

She has a curvy figure (very slightly cuddly) with B-cups and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed and Susan immediately climbed aboard for some 69 – I don’t recall a girl assuming that position so readily and quickly.

Her BBBJ was good with no teeth, few interruptions and very good hand-action. And later, when she was kneeling between my legs, good eye-contact. However, I prefer a gradual increase in tempo whereas Susan went for it immediately.

Susan was moaning a wriggling around but I don’t think she came.

After a while she dismounted and went to kneel between my legs and she mimed taking a photo of my cock so (as with Alice on my last visit here) I said she could and she grabbed her phone. (When I was chatting to Bella earlier, she told me that most of their customers are Asian which is probably why Susan and Alice thought I had a big cock!!)

She sucked me some more and asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth but I said “Fuck first, then suck” and she dressed me.

I suggested some cowgirl but she said “Too big” but agreed to some doggie but as soon as I tried to enter her she changed her mind and lay down for some mish.

This was good as Susan had her legs in the air and was urging me on and we kissed some more.

But I wanted the CIM finale so after a while I withdrew and lay down.

Susan removed the condom and put some lube on my cock and sucked me some more and, with her very good use of the hand, I soon squirted.

She soon stopped sucking me and spat my ejaculate onto my cock before wiping me down and nipping into the shower.

Susan lay beside me on the bed and we chatted. She has been here a couple of years and is from Nanking (near Shanghai).

I then discovered that I had seen her before as she used to work at 143. I first saw her there when I thought she was called Yoki and then again as Mimi. And she also used to work at 244 (I think she said as Jessica or Monica).

Time was up and I showered while Susan went and grabbed some lunch before her next booking.

Another quick chat with Bella on the way out and I got another recommendation.

Susan might be the girl who gets most bookings at the shop, and she is pretty good, but I thought Kiki was a bit better (although I haven’t seen Kiki on the roster for a week or so).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : Bexley Massage

Date of Visit : 28/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 9567 9900

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr (daytime diamond rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (very slightly cuddly), B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, brief doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : Bella (the lovely receptionist) had previously told me that Susan is the most popular girl at the shop so I decided to find out why.

Turned up and chatted with Bella for a couple of minutes before Susan was free.

Into the room and I got the impression that Susan recognised me but I didn’t know where I’d seen her.

She is pretty and was wearing a short white dress over a g-string and she immediately started calling me “Husband” and we had some LFKing.

I stripped and Susan did likewise and joined me in the shower – which was good but a bit cramped.

She has a curvy figure (very slightly cuddly) with B-cups and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed and Susan immediately climbed aboard for some 69 – I don’t recall a girl assuming that position so readily and quickly.

Her BBBJ was good with no teeth, few interruptions and very good hand-action. And later, when she was kneeling between my legs, good eye-contact. However, I prefer a gradual increase in tempo whereas Susan went for it immediately.

Susan was moaning a wriggling around but I don’t think she came.

After a while she dismounted and went to kneel between my legs and she mimed taking a photo of my cock so (as with Alice on my last visit here) I said she could and she grabbed her phone. (When I was chatting to Bella earlier, she told me that most of their customers are Asian which is probably why Susan and Alice thought I had a big cock!!)

She sucked me some more and asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth but I said “Fuck first, then suck” and she dressed me.

I suggested some cowgirl but she said “Too big” but agreed to some doggie but as soon as I tried to enter her she changed her mind and lay down for some mish.

This was good as Susan had her legs in the air and was urging me on and we kissed some more.

But I wanted the CIM finale so after a while I withdrew and lay down.

Susan removed the condom and put some lube on my cock and sucked me some more and, with her very good use of the hand, I soon squirted.

She soon stopped sucking me and spat my ejaculate onto my cock before wiping me down and nipping into the shower.

Susan lay beside me on the bed and we chatted. She has been here a couple of years and is from Nanking (near Shanghai).

I then discovered that I had seen her before as she used to work at 143. I first saw her there when I thought she was called Yoki and then again as Mimi. And she also used to work at 244 (I think she said as Jessica or Monica).

Time was up and I showered while Susan went and grabbed some lunch before her next booking.

Another quick chat with Bella on the way out and I got another recommendation.

Susan might be the girl who gets most bookings at the shop, and she is pretty good, but I thought Kiki was a bit better (although I haven’t seen Kiki on the roster for a week or so).
    Thx for the review. It comes at a time I’ve been thinking about this venue for a daytime visit. Keeps popping up on my WeChat. Many thx.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    susan is great..