Thread: Felicia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Felicia

Person's Name : Felicia

Establishment : Vitality Charm Massage - 227 Broadway Ultimo

Date of Visit : Sometime in June/July

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.massagebroadway.com/shop-roster.html

Phone : 0402 680 999

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : 110/45m 125/1h

Size/shape : Curvy slim? Ah who cares - excellent body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai (looked Vietnamese but what would I know)

Services Provided : Body slide massage with HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, every penny

My experience/comments :

I've been to see Felicia twice. I initially went because she was listed as having an aussie accent (not unlike Jasmine, who is wonderful). That might sound strange but I'm not exactly normal anyway. I don't remember that many details about my first time apart from that she was well above the usual 227 standard (which is pretty high already IMO). Friendly, warm, kind; all these apply to Felicia. I felt like I was with someone I knew. Explosion at the end was pretty damned big. I ended up messing her up (managed to hit her hair) and she was really nice about it. I left feeling aglow. Only a couple of girls there have done that for me (Cindy and Jasmine).

The second time was well into the pandemic and when I got there, it was like we were old friends. She was a little tired and I told her we should skip part 1 and asked her just to lay with me. She napped on my chest and chatted. We eventually started into the business and once again finished with explosions. Maybe this isn't the experience for everyone, but for me, she just clicked.

In terms of looks, Felicia is my kind of pretty. Well defined cheeks, beautiful eyes (god, she could have just eye-fucked me, those eyes), gorgeous body and tits (not enormous but well sized - easy handful).

Would I go back? Not even a question. I keep looking for times I can get there when she's on. I couldn't make her last time and went with Clair (another review in the forum), who was nice.

Nice AR. Seen Felicia at another shop and yes she is pretty hot.

Also very confident and good humour so quite a fun lady to spend time with.
    Sage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justonemoreguy View Post
    Person's Name : Felicia

Establishment : Vitality Charm Massage - 227 Broadway Ultimo

Date of Visit : Sometime in June/July

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.massagebroadway.com/shop-roster.html

Phone : 0402 680 999

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : 110/45m 125/1h

Size/shape : Curvy slim? Ah who cares - excellent body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai (looked Vietnamese but what would I know)

Services Provided : Body slide massage with HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, every penny

My experience/comments :

I've been to see Felicia twice. I initially went because she was listed as having an aussie accent (not unlike Jasmine, who is wonderful). That might sound strange but I'm not exactly normal anyway. I don't remember that many details about my first time apart from that she was well above the usual 227 standard (which is pretty high already IMO). Friendly, warm, kind; all these apply to Felicia. I felt like I was with someone I knew. Explosion at the end was pretty damned big. I ended up messing her up (managed to hit her hair) and she was really nice about it. I left feeling aglow. Only a couple of girls there have done that for me (Cindy and Jasmine).

The second time was well into the pandemic and when I got there, it was like we were old friends. She was a little tired and I told her we should skip part 1 and asked her just to lay with me. She napped on my chest and chatted. We eventually started into the business and once again finished with explosions. Maybe this isn't the experience for everyone, but for me, she just clicked.

In terms of looks, Felicia is my kind of pretty. Well defined cheeks, beautiful eyes (god, she could have just eye-fucked me, those eyes), gorgeous body and tits (not enormous but well sized - easy handful).

Would I go back? Not even a question. I keep looking for times I can get there when she's on. I couldn't make her last time and went with Clair (another review in the forum), who was nice.
    Noice AR, good read and thanks for sharing.
    Glad to have girls clicked during session, lucky guy

Read your review abt Claire too. Thanks