Thread: J ASAHI :)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J ASAHI :)

Second AR after first one.
    Theres not much ARs on ASAHI, but she is definitely a hidden gem in GINZA, she deserves a great AR
    I have visited her 7-8 times already and have been my first pick lately - i always go minimum 1hr sessions with her.
    I find myself quite picky with girls and i don't visit much girls over 2 times, maybe it is because of ASAHI as she really lifted the expectations i have towards ginza girls.

LOOKS and BODY -9/10
    Asahi is a beautiful japanese girl with a memorable smile!
    She is from Hiroshima, Japan and she is around 156, curvy, sexy with a bit of an athletic body.
    Shaved and clean down there. Also another point - she really values cleanliness, which is very important.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY - 10/10
    She is experienced and trained and a combination of PSE and Japanese GFE.
    Her personality is the best, i got to say she has the very best service in GINZA.
    Her english isn't very good which sometimes it will be hard to communicate with her but she did improve a lot since the first time seeing her in 2019.
    She can get very horny once you click in with her.

SHOWER -9/10
    Starting off with a sensual soapy shower, boob job and a great bbbj with water in her mouth to start off our session.
    One of the better shower experiences i had at GINZA.

FOREPLAY and DFK -10/10
    After showering, we dry ourselves up then the foreplay begins.
    starting with hugging, kissing, DFK.
    passionate kisser with lots of DFK which is my type.

BBBJ and DATY -11/10
    This is the section where i enjoy the most.
    after kissing and hugging on bed, eventually she works her way down to my cock.
    Her BBBJ is very sensual with various techniques with her tongue and hand.
    her BBBJ never disappoints me. I usually only one shot guy during an hour session but for a session early this year that I had with her,
    she kept sucking after i just cummed. after ten minutes of sucking and edging me with her tongue, i cummed again in her mouth with was quite unexpected as sometimes i find myself very hard to cum
    then changed to 69 or with some sessions, i would make her sit on my mouth for DATY, she would enjoy the DATY and her moans are very sensual with her edging HJ on my cock.
    She tends to move quite a bit once you get her cumming with DATY.

FUCKING - 10/10
    after a long session of foreplay, she starts with the cowgirl on top. She is always very energetic with her moves and this does make a lot of difference with the sex experience you have with the girls (as lots of girls doesnt really move with their cowgirl position). Her moaning is sensual. Her pussy is very tight, and doggy and missionary was good. (i guess thats why she is a little bit athletic? hahaha.
    She never reject your demand or fantasy of ways of cumming, either CIM, or cum on tits or finish in the condom inside her.
    She always cleans you up well and then lies on your body after cumming.

ROUND 2
    I need to take a bit of rest after round one and i dont have enough time for round 2 for a one hour session. If i feel like taking a round 2 on the day, i would book a longer session with her. She is always keen to have a round 2 with you and round 2 is always as good as round one with her energy.

OVERALL -10/10
    She is definitely in my TOP3 list in my punting experience and i would recommend her to anyone who would after an ultimate japanese GFE experience.
    Again with the previous ARs done on her... Please treat her well and gently as she is very special!!!
    I remember one of the sessions she told me one of the customer have grabbed her butt so hard that it scratched her butt during doggy and ended up bleeding. Please dont hurt any of the gorgeous girls at ginza during sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Completely agree with NEKO. I have seen Asahi 3 times & an amazing GFE each time. Very sweet and very, very receptive to DATY and IÂ’ve really felt that sheÂ’s enjoyed my company. IÂ’ll keep coming back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Asahi recently? And thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's quite shy and not very talkative at the beginning, you need to take the lead and chat to her, she then opens up and becomes very friendly

She has a japanese tradition look, very cute in a way, but I wouldn't say beautiful or very pretty, but I'm a huge japanese girl fan, so her looks is perfect for me.

Her service and skills is top top, she worked in a japense soap land before and has all the skills you see in JAV, I wish Ginza can just renovate a room like soapland and provide a nuru service, will definitely be booked out everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to agree with everything said in these reviews. This girl is quality and provides amazing service. But most
    Noticeable for me was how tight her pussy is. It’s embarrassing to say, but she made me cum in around 1-2mins the first time.

Definitely putting her on my rotation.