Thread: Bad Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad Experience

Had a terrible experience with this shop yesterday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you are mad because a woman practices discretion, for any number of reasons, before performing a sex act? For whatever reason, she wasn't comfortable and you just have to roll with that punch.

It's a bit shit that you lost time on this, but there is nothing to be gained by trying to force something like this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As much as it can be frustrating that you get that type of knock back from a ml, they have the right to not choose to accept the booking/session even though you said you weren't chinese but are of asian background.

Shops can't force a girl to accept a booking/session if the girl doesn't want to either.

There are a few girls across Sydney from other shops that don't want to see certain nationalities so its nothing new.

Just choose the next girl you want to see and move on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't really fault the shop for looking out for their girls. Each girl has their own preference and sometimes they may wish to limit nationality or just a certain look. Similar to us punters, they are entitled to their preference.

In my experience, when you are making the booking and they start questioning you about your ethnicity or background, just walk away - not worth the hassle. Even if you tick all the boxes and you manage to see the girl, she may still have her doubts about you during the service.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

lol, this is not news mate, i was already saying that in my review with Fergie. but some of your 同志 was defending the shop.

I think he was probably working for the shop. who knows. give it a miss. plenty of good shop around.