Thread: Thai Diamond

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thai Diamond

Massage shop with a couple of locations on the northside. Good staff all with fun personalities. I do suspect there could be one LB working in there named Y*** if you're into that type of thing although the jury is out. Large hands and inflated balloon bolt-ons - downstairs seems to be in order but who knows what is possible with surgery these days? N**** as well perhaps? C**** is a funny milf type. Anyone been there recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    M*** and A**** are also good options (pre-Corona, haven't been since re-opening).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got an old boiler there a few days ago. Massage skills were lacking just rubbing really. Hit me up for extras after about 10 seconds of being in the room. Was after a proper Thai massage then would consider extras after that, but was very disappointed. Didn't do extras as she was quite pushy. Won't be back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Got an old boiler there a few days ago. Massage skills were lacking just rubbing really. Hit me up for extras after about 10 seconds of being in the room. Was after a proper Thai massage then would consider extras after that, but was very disappointed. Didn't do extras as she was quite pushy. Won't be back
    Sounds like the sort of place I should visit. I'm usually less interested in massage and more interested in extras. might save some time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anybody know where M*** has moved to - haven't seen her around since before lockdown..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes the massage is more important to me than the extra on offer don’t care about it really ,always like to make a special bond you know it’s the best feeling when you walk in to a shop , and the girl that you have never seen before tells you ,they all say your really nice, the conversations that you have some times are wonderful
    The personal stuff the talked about is unreal ( girls my lips are sealed )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    M*** is still there but think she works between the two shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    M*** is still there but think she works between the two shops.
    Is that Stafford Rd and Samford Rd (Mitchelton)?

Interesting about Y**a… if a LB, definitely post op (upstairs and down).

Any recent visits with intel?

Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This Ladyboy thing is worring me. I love DATY, but on a post op tranny, no way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dunno why people would do Thai Diamond in Stafford when Unique Thai is literally a few doors down with a better service offering. If in Mitchelton or there other stores then maybe that'd make sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always go to Unique Thai Waxing Massage. I have a great wax then a good massage to finish off . An excellent experience for me. The ladies are nice, friendly attitude. It's upgraded and new owner now . Looks good compared to the last owners decore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I've transferred my services to them as well and have no complaints, especially with the back-door entrance it ticks the boxes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unique Thai Waxing Massage has a rear private entrance with a big car park behind Stafford Road.
    Easy to walk in private. Not like Feel Good on a busy Road.
    The wax girls are good with the method tchniques.
    I was told they are gong to study Waxing in Brisbane so more girls can wax and massage
    I alway have a Brazilian wax & massage it is a nice combination.
    They offer clean plastic disposable cups & filtered water.
    I noticed the sheets are new and the towels as well and they sanitise the wax area.
    I thing the new owner had improved the place a lot and it is very clean and tidy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wax TT

Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Unique Thai Waxing Massage has a rear private entrance with a big car park behind Stafford Road.
    Easy to walk in private. Not like Feel Good on a busy Road.
    The wax girls are good with the method tchniques.
    I was told they are gong to study Waxing in Brisbane so more girls can wax and massage
    I alway have a Brazilian wax & massage it is a nice combination.
    They offer clean plastic disposable cups & filtered water.
    I noticed the sheets are new and the towels as well and they sanitise the wax area.
    I thing the new owner had improved the place a lot and it is very clean and tidy.
    Herpetology, is there much TT during the waxing or is it all business and efficient? Hoping for a bit of fun to break up the pain. Chance of getting extras at the end of the wax and then again after massage? Currently is the one who waxes also does massage!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wax is interesting for sure.
    As I said the massage at the end is great!
    This does flow on within the session i f you ask.
    I call it my bundle plan.
    Enjoy an experience
    A Unique Style of waxing and massage is great and I enjoy it so much.
    'Currently is the one who waxes also does massage' Well is your choice just ask the girls.
    You can have full wax massage by one girl or change girls after the wax.
    Interesting experience compared to the Robotic services I get at the North Side shops
    Avoid Alderly please, old hags.
    The owner continues to sms crap on old ladies.
    Saying we now have younger ladies rap!
    On arrival old hags are in attendance.
    A terrible situation .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, I’ll give it a try sometime