Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackie - 22y.o ABC Asian Part 2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jackie - 22y.o ABC Asian Part 2

Hello again gents,

Part 2 of my incredible rare find in Sydney,

After quite a few comments asking me for P2 here it is! haha.

Quite literally only a week had passed after my first visit with Jackie & working particularly late one night I decided to hit up Forever 19's wechat to ask whether Jackie had any free time that night (i noticed her on the roster earlier in the day). She was fully booked out except for 8:30pm which was the time she was arriving, locking in my booking i worked away excited for my nights encounter..

Second Impressions
    Arriving at the shop through the front entrance, the ShaoDi (younger brother) recognised me & asked me to wait in the larger waiting room since Jackie just arrived & was getting ready. Poking her head through the doorway Jackie's eyes lit up as she immediately recognised me from last weeks booking. Greeting me happily she lead me to her usual room at the back of the premise, noticing a smell of alcohol I asked how her day was & she told me she had just finished up a family dinner & was still abit tipsy from the dinner & my god was she wayyyy fucking sexier with her slightly drunk eyes haha! (if you ever catch her tipsy or abit drunk shes even more of a nymph than usual).

Foreplay
    Stripping for the shower this time much less shy she ushered me into the shower & started to play with my junior, alot more eye contact this time making it veryyyy sensual. Quickly finishing up with the shower she asked me to lay face down beginning with her catbath. This time I noticed much more smelling & sniffing as she worked her catbath down my body, as she finished up she asked me to turn around & began to kiss my neck which then lead to DFK. This is when she proclaimed that she absolutely lovessss men with a nice smell, it arouses & turns her like crazy apparently. (so if you visit Jackie make sure you have a nice BO or wear something that smells nice!)

Moving down to BBBJ which is absolutely perfect like before, no teeth & perfect depth deepthroating to near the base, this time however she left ALOT more spit on my cock, maybe due to her tipsiness but my god was this times BBBJ much more satisfying than the last (im a sucker for spit heavy BJ's hehe)

Fucking
    Dom'ed up she jumped right on top again & began riding like a wild cat, orgasming multiple times which yet again absolutely drenched my privates & the protective sheet below haha. As she started to sweat I pulled her close to DFK while starting to move my hips to pound her from below, pumping her to the point of orgasm she moaned joyfully through the DFK.

Asking her to flip around for doggie, I started pumping her from behind whilst playing with her asshole. Letting out loud & orgasmic moans after nearly 5mins of straight pumping she collapsed & asked for a break . Telling her theres no breaks allowed I asked her to flip around for mish so she can rest more comfortably on her back.

As she laid there legs spread I couldnt help but stare & lust for her perfect & meaty pussy, going in for DATY I ate away to my hearts content with Jackie pulling on my hair & quivering everytime she orgasms. Finishing up DATY & starting mish I moved in close to DFK so she could lap up all her pussy juices on my face which she happily obliged. As we continued mish, swapping between DFK & choking i was finally reaching climax asking Jackie to cum with me we finally finished at the same time which I then happily collapsed onto her.

Afterplay Smalltalk
    After resting for a little bit whilst smoking our vapes she asked if im this much of an animal with every girl I fuck, which I responded 'only to the girls I find attractive & are actual nymphs who would enjoy it'. She started giggling & said rarely does she have fucks this good, which i definitely took as a compliment hahaha! Since we went so long in our session there wasn't much time for small talk as the buzzer went off for the shower quite quickly, during the shower she asked what I did for work & how I have so much money for punts considering my age haha! Giving her light on what I did for a living she was super interested & wanted more advice in the types of investments I had since she knew this line of work will never be permanent & she needed a way out eventually.

Overall
    Again Jackie is absolutely amazing ! I have had another session with her since P2 so if interest is still here I will post a P3 AR for Jackie !

11/10 value for money in my eyes!

How much cock you packing brother? This gives me an idea of her true potential DT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    How much cock you packing brother? This gives me an idea of her true potential DT
    Got around 6.5' of working space but 7' if you push down towards the balls for more shaft hahaha

Impressive.
    Sorry to ask such personal questions.
    But it’s helpful info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Impressive.
    Sorry to ask such personal questions.
    But it’s helpful info.
    No stress brother haha ! More info the better especially when it comes to punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s pretty big for an Asian I reckon 👍

Haha I reckon mines on 7 if you push down a bit haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Irezumi, did you end up checking out the new ABC girl Nikki?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Bro Irezumi, did you end up checking out the new ABC girl Nikki?
    Not yet brother ! The day that was suppose to be her first day she didn't end up coming to work..! Hopefully she does come through & when she does i'll report back with an AR on her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Not yet brother ! The day that was suppose to be her first day she didn't end up coming to work..! Hopefully she does come through & when she does i'll report back with an AR on her
    Who did you end up seeing instead bro?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she work in any other shops around North Shore? I like to see this Jacky but Forever 99 is forever too far!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Does she work in any other shops around North Shore? I like to see this Jacky but Forever 99 is forever too far!!
    Jackie works exclusively at Forever 19, since she only works very rarely due to uni & daytime work commitments its super hard to get a hold of her. But in all honestly brother, Jackie is 110% worth the drive no matter how far you are..!!

She sounds hot. Does she offer CIM at all ? I know most ABC's won't do it but just curious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    She sounds hot. Does she offer CIM at all ? I know most ABC's won't do it but just curious.
    Also curious to hear the same answer!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Im not sure I didnt actually ask since CIM is not really my thing..! I can ask next time I see her though & will keep you guys updated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems she only offers diamond service starting at 160, might be a better idea to spend that amount of money with cute Japanese girl elsewhere, me thinks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Seems she only offers diamond service starting at 160, might be a better idea to spend that amount of money with cute Japanese girl elsewhere, me thinks.
    Yup she only offers diamond service, each to their own brother ! Just from my personal experience it was probably the best punt i've ever had overall due to Jackies attitude & service towards me but obviously YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Im not sure I didnt actually ask since CIM is not really my thing..! I can ask next time I see her though & will keep you guys updated
    Sounds good bro ! She really does seem like a rare hidden gem especially being a ABC and offering BBBJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey bro, have you tried other girls ? Thinking to come and see other girl, Jackie is always busy but their price is premium

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post
    Hey bro, have you tried other girls ? Thinking to come and see other girl, Jackie is always busy but their price is premium
    Not yet brother, the boss told me they have a spicy girl from Sichuan coming in soon who is apparently amazingggg at BBBJ & deepthroating. Definitely peaked my interest so once she starts i'll test & report back with an AR !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast