Senior Member(無間使者)

J Mimosa - good looks and service

Who: Mimosa
    Where: 57 Reservoir Road, Surry Hills
    Contact: https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au.../mimosa-japan/
    How much: $300/hour
    Looks: Exactly like the photo, bearing in mind that she is 156cm tall
    Personality: Chirpy and service oriented

I found myself walking towards 57 thinking I'd see what's on the sushi train. Prior experience with this shop had made me cautious about booking ahead - the photoshop here is sometimes ridiculous.

When I arrived, there were a few punters already waiting and a bunch of J girls doing a lineup. None of them really appealed to me but the boy-san mentioned that Mimosa would be ready in about 15 minutes so I figured I'd wait and see. While I was waiting, I had a look at the website for the girls that were in the lineup and holy shit are those girls transformed. Seriously, if you're looking for J at 57 then don't book ahead - just rock up and do a lineup to save yourself a shock.

15 minutes later I heard a lady skipping down the stairs with cute little Japanese noises, cheerily saying goodbye to someone else. Turns out this was Mimosa. Unlike the other girls, she looks exactly like the photos so I went ahead.

First impressions were good. She doesn't waste time in the shower. Instead, popping down on her knees for a cheeky shower BBBJ to kick things off.

As far as J girls go, her DFK was pretty good. I hate this JAV style sword fighting with tongues and Mimosa was fine with kissing normally. She was actually quite enthusiastic in this department.

BBBJ was ok but nothing to write home about - moderate pace up-and-down.

DATY was happily received. Started slow, but we got there eventually. On something of a side note, I've found that DATY is usually when I can tell if a session will go well or badly. Maybe it's just me but if a girl is actively anti-DATY or just tries to wrap it up ASAP then I know the session will end up pretty shit. Mimosa tries to enjoy what's happening.

We started off the sex with her on top. She's a bouncer but we just couldn't sync our rhythms so I got her to lie down for some mish. DFK continued and we both watched ourselves go in the mirror. I flipped her around for some doggy and then, seeing that we were approaching the end of the hour, prone-boned her till I finished - just in time for the alarm to go off. While she does make those JAV sounds, it's not overboard so I found that it didn't distract me overly much.

I reckon if you're into smaller, cuter girls who are enthusiastic then Mimosa should be your pick. She's happy to give you a good time and definitely not a clock watcher. If you like Jay from N5M/42 then you'll also like Mimosa - probably a little more passive than Jay, also a little slimmer and if you don't speak Japanese then you'll have a similar experience communicating with Mimosa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When was this? I enquired about her today and was told she’s gone back to Japan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    When was this? I enquired about her today and was told she’s gone back to Japan.
    Oh really? She said she was heading back on the 30th.

I saw her last Friday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Mimosa do cim?