Needing to escape the house and Christmas with the family, I headed to Vitality Charm, which always maintains a high standard. Knowing how popular the place can get, I texted ahead to ask if I should book, but the reply said to just come by. So I was a bit disappointed that only two girls were available, but picked Eliza, a cute Thai girl who notes on the website is “open minded”.

After showing, she got down to a fairly rudimentary Thai massage and seemed a bit tired. I’m not one for chatting throughout a massage, preferring to lay back and relax, but she seemed a bit distant. The massage was ok, but I’ve had much better at the establishment (try Clair or Irene).

After about 30 minutes she did a couple of body slides whilst I why lying on my front, then asked me to turn open and started some caressing of my legs and licking my nipples. I saw them they she had a pretty tight body - sizeable fake tits and a peachy arse. She’s also very pretty in a cute way.

She played with my balls for a while, before oiling up my cock and gradually rubbing it faster. Her big tits were hanging over my dick and I thought I’d have a decent shot at spunking over them, but she moved away at the last minute, where only Peter North would have the velocity to make such a distance.

After cumming in her hands, she washed up, cleaned me up and said we had some time just to relax, so cuddled up to me. I started stroking her back and after a couple of minutes she started stroking my balls again. After a few more minutes I found myself getting hard again, so moved her hand to my cock and encouraged her to stroke faster. Remarkably, I managed to cum and, by which time it was time to shower and hit the road.

Eliza is sweet and pretty, with ok massage skills but very good with her hands in other ways. A much more preferable experience to being at home with the family!