Ebony - my first African encounter

Person's Name : Ebony

Establishment : 18 Chard rd Brookvale

Date of Visit : 29/10/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://desiresbrookvale.com.au/

Phone :9939 5555

Hours of Business : Thursdays to Sundays 4 pm to 3 am

Rates : $250 per hour and I took the $200 for 45 minutes option

Size/shape : 162 cm and solid firm build with natural B cups, strong legs that were smooth and sexy, fully shaved pussy, pretty face, sexy butt, very dark chocolate brown skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Guinea west Africa

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIV, DFK, cowgirl, missionary, doggy to completion, twerking

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, her first time ever doing this and I was her first customer

My experience/comments : I had wanted to meet the African girls that were here before after Newboy posted about them but did not happen and they vanished.

So I was keen to not miss out this time and when asked to come and see a new girl who is a total newby then jumped at the opportunity.

I met with Nova in the hall and we had a quick catch up after her returning today from leave and she introduced Ebony who was very friendly and keen to get in the room.

Ebony speaks perfect English and actually has what I would call an educated kind of posh Australian accent which is great given she has not been here that long.

I could ascertain that she is an intelligent girl and is up for having heaps of fun and when I mentioned role play she said she would love to do that with the guys.

After our talk I held her close and asked her if she likes to kiss and what happened next was pretty good in that we are now DFK with tongue and this girl can kiss so well.

I am talking about a real passionate exchange where we were really going for it and it was 100 percent genuine sexy kissing and she was sucking my tongue and lips.

Now I am really enjoying this because she is a lovely African lady and I was excited just to be there with her and we are kissing full on for five minutes non stop.

Now this is a good start and I knew later that it would enhance the experience while fucking and Ebony pushed me to sit on the bed and is offering her nipples and they are very sensitive.

Ebony moaned and tilted her head back as I sucked on her boobs and then I am on the bed on my back getting a catbath and she worked her way to my cock and started sucking.

Her sucking is pretty good and I gave her some tips on how most guys like to be sucked and also to pay attention to the balls which she did later while wanking me.

I let her suck me for a while and she let me finger her pussy and she seemed to like that so make sure fingernails are short and then she grabs a dom and applies it and I had trouble getting in there cowgirl.

She applied some lube and then I am in there and she is just moving slowly on top and is massaging balls for some of it and I tried to fuck upwards but did not have much luck with positioning.

We then tried some side saddle and this was pretty nice and Ebony seemed to be pretty horny but not crying out at any stage as she seems to be reserved but was telling me it felt good.

Next I asked for some missionary and she has a nice solid firm build and she felt really good inside her and also her sexy body felt very nice against me as I made love to her.

I just went slowly and her kissing is just excellent and this was making me more horny and I elevated up a few times and went faster and she was saying that she was very turned on.

I went like this in missionary for fifteen minutes and I was really enjoying it and then started to flag as I was getting quite hot so I extracted and then had a bit of trouble getting hard.

Ebony removed the dom and I had a quick wash and she was very nice to give me another suck and I was then back ready for more action and she climbed on top again for a few moments.

I then said I wanted some doggy because her bum is very nice and those sexy firm legs so in I go and started slowly and Ebony was leaning right down and twerking on my cock.

She was making horny sounds and I just hammered that pussy for a few minutes and came strongly and leant down and she turned her face so I could kiss her and I held from behind and thanked her.

We were now over time by a few moments so I quickly showered and kissed her goodbye.

So newbies are fun and very happy to learn and she is up for having heaps of fun and inventing sexy role plays.

Banned
    Once you go black, you cannot ggo back!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Desires18 View Post
    Once you go black, you cannot ggo back!
    Black dont crack!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My only black African experiences have been in Singapore hotels .....both lookers one a shocker!

One kept fact she was in her period a secret and shortly after starting to fuk the bed was awash in blood!

Got her out of room as quick as possible and then proceeded to save the bed as best I could but it still looked like someone had been murdered!