Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 80 Railway Rd Sydenham

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

80 Railway Rd Sydenham

I have seen Lilly at 208 Anzac Pde Kensington a few times, she used to work there on Thursdays.

She just messaged me to tell me to not go there anymore as there is a problem, I assume she meant she had a problem, but I am not sure.

She is also working at 80 Railway Rd Sydenham, has anyone been here, is it the same type of dive as 208 or is it better?

Thanks is advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 shops landline are inactive too. are they still open? do they have new a number?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by svkx View Post
    I have seen Lilly at 208 Anzac Pde Kensington a few times, she used to work there on Thursdays.

She just messaged me to tell me to not go there anymore as there is a problem, I assume she meant she had a problem, but I am not sure.

She is also working at 80 Railway Rd Sydenham, has anyone been here, is it the same type of dive as 208 or is it better?

Thanks is advance.
    She told me it had been raided but I’m not sure. Sounded a bit sus.
    Sydenham is the same sort of dive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went here a few years ago. It's dark, dingy & the room I was in was barely bigger than a broom closet!
    The ML was rather ordinary too - forget it!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    2 shops landline are inactive too. are they still open? do they have new a number?
    Since NBN I think they never bothered with landline...

I drove past 208 on my travels today and they were open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting. Will check it out Wednesday if I get a chance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    775 was operational on Monday. Sister shop to 208.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    show this thread to a mate...

He reckons Lily is just money hungry...
    She works in a lot of lower class establishments, and probably has had a run in with yuyu or whatever she calls herself nowsdays (owner of 208 & 775a).
    He was driving thru riverwood one night and lily saw him local on wechat and they actually fs in her old beemer for a $30 quickie. She was going home from barry ave mortdale brothel.
    during lockdown she had a vacant unit in campsie which she invited him around ...
    She was always bugging him on wechat to come around to where ever she is working...
    He says he blocked her months ago.
    To confirm for you... she is described as a bit scrawny, possible meth head and you wouldn't touch her without a coating of latex !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    show this thread to a mate...

He reckons Lily is just money hungry...
    She works in a lot of lower class establishments, and probably has had a run in with yuyu or whatever she calls herself nowsdays (owner of 208 & 775a).
    He was driving thru riverwood one night and lily saw him local on wechat and they actually fs in her old beemer for a $30 quickie. She was going home from barry ave mortdale brothel.
    during lockdown she had a vacant unit in campsie which she invited him around ...
    She was always bugging him on wechat to come around to where ever she is working...
    He says he blocked her months ago.
    To confirm for you... she is described as a bit scrawny, possible meth head and you wouldn't touch her without a coating of latex !!
    Sound right to me

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I had her at 208 a couple of years ago. Very disappointing- poor massage, poor sex, even by 208 /775 standards. I think she said she was Malaysian. She also worked out St Marys way in those days.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by svkx View Post

Thanks is advance.
    I think the problem was her. Boss told me there had been a few complaints about her.

Both shops appear to have been operating normally since restrictions were lifted. 208 gets closed up when both girls are occupied.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember Lily from early 2019 at 208 kenso on thurs... older MILF, A cupper, ordinary lookin, orange tipped hair and ...balding (sign of?) ... yes, nothing more off-putting when getting head than seeing a thinnin' noggin' a bobbin'
    ..and super aggressive ... i used to try to see Nikki who also worked same day at kenso and would get "intercepted" by lily who would say "Nikki no work here anymore, ...me give good sevice" .... then I'd see Nikki at 275MJunction and she'd complain Lily was hog and bully ....
    seems it took Cici/Yuyu a while to act to get rid of her...
    Never been to Railway St as it's bit busy road at doorfront ... and maybe now, no incentive either ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went buy 775A on Monday and apparently Cici said she has some new girls starting! Hopefully some younger and more attractive ones!! Wishful thinking..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just asked Lily for a $30 quickly on WeChat. She wasn’t impressed

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Went buy 775A on Monday and apparently Cici said she has some new girls starting! Hopefully some younger and more attractive ones!! Wishful thinking..
    There seems to be a full roster already, wonder who is going? A couple there now she could do without.

Shirley on Tuesday has been there for a while, but fits the bill. Have you tried her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just paid a visit 208 Operations normal.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Just paid a visit 208 Operations normal.
    Dis you see Sama or Lulu?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yoyo I think she said. Maybe it was Lulu??? I heard wrong?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Yoyo I think she said. Maybe it was Lulu??? I heard wrong?
    Might be Yoyo, I get them confused too. She is too pushy for business so I try to avoid her. Sama was there on Mondays pre-covid, gives a great massage and BJ. Haven't been there on a Monday since, better line up at 775 (Susu and Mona).

Honey on Tuesday is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sama shorter and a bit rounder? Younger?
    Yoyo 40ish. Nice bod. Good service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast