Thread: Southern Highlands

Senior Member(無間使者)

Southern Highlands

Any massage places worth going to in the Bowral/Mittagong/Moss Vale areas? Google has not been helpful, I'll be working here Monday Tuesday and wouldn't mind a visit somewhere on my lunch break.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Any massage places worth going to in the Bowral/Mittagong/Moss Vale areas? Google has not been helpful, I'll be working here Monday Tuesday and wouldn't mind a visit somewhere on my lunch break.
    Try mossvale Thai massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walked past that yesterday and it looked a legit place, at least no RnT places I've seen are trying to sell salt lamps as well as massages. There's a very dodgy looking place further down the road that is probably a part 2 place but not very appealing. Might have to wait until I'm back in civilisation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A review on another forum from 424 Argyle St in Moss Vale says that standard RnT extras are available for $30 clothed and $50 nude, but don't expect to be 'wowed'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Passed through Moss Vale a couple of weeks ago. Went to the Chinese massage 424 Argyle St. Paid $70 for 1 hour massage. Decent massage, lady in her 50s B cup boobies nice body about size 8. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I won't go into details but it was alot more than I expected. Walked out a happy customer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    Passed through Moss Vale a couple of weeks ago. Went to the Chinese massage 424 Argyle St. Paid $70 for 1 hour massage. Decent massage, lady in her 50s B cup boobies nice body about size 8. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I won't go into details but it was alot more than I expected. Walked out a happy customer.
    Isn’t going into details the point of being on a sex forum?