Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Home 02 95579118 - 99annandale Sydney Massage

Phone : 9557 9118

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $130/45; $160/60

Size/shape : OK face, cuddly figure with C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : An OK session but nothing special

My experience/comments : Had to go down to this part of town and fancied trying a new shop so I turned up here.

There’s very limited parking (basically one space) down a tight lane at the rear off Albion St and the door was opened by a girl who said she was called Mona and was the only girl available (yeah right). She was rather MILFy, wearing a short black nightie, but not too bad looking so I checked that she did natural oral and 69 (she said she did “everything”) so I paid for 45min and was told to go up to Room 2.

The room was quite large and had a shower but it needed some reno work.

Mona joined me as I was drying and she stripped.

She has an OK face and a somewhat cuddly figure (but not too bad), with natural C/D-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Mona knelt over me and licked my nipples while stroking my cock.

She then asked for a $20 tip for BBBJ but I refused (I hate it when girls do that, having earlier said they did natural oral) and she said “OK” and started sucking me and soon moved round for some 69.

It was a pretty good BBBJ – no teeth and good use of the hands with no tissue-breaks – and she was soon moaning and twitching as I licked her.

She then said, for the first of several times, “I cum, I cum” (maybe true?) but then she answered her phone and for about a minute had a chat with a regular about a future booking (another of my pet hates).

I inserted a finger in her vag for a while before she asked me to remove it. (As an aside, someone on TV – can’t remember who – recently said “What is a vag? Half a vagina?”)

After another “I cum” she suggested we fuck and I asked for some cowgirl.

Mona dressed me and applied some lube and climbed aboard.

This was quite good a she rode me with some passion (and another “I cum”) before we switched to doggie. When my thumb strayed to her bum I got “No arse”.

Next I asked Mona to lie down for some mish, which was also quite good as she had her legs wrapped around my hips and she got quite vocal as she urged me on.

There was plenty of time left so I slowed down several times to prolong it before eventually going for it and Mona said “We cum together” (again, maybe true but I’m not certain).

Mona tidied me up and took a quick shower before giving me a light massage while we had a chat (her English is quite good).

She said she is from Shanghai and works at 99 every day. Apparently they have seven or eight girls working each day.

I saw a couple of other girls in the corridor, both somewhat MILFy but one called Yoyo looked like she might be worth a visit.

From what I saw the website is extremely misleading in terms of the descriptions of the rooms and the girls and the photos of the girls (surprise, surprise). But it is a 24/7 shop (which I’m not a fan of because I usually punt in the morning) so maybe the better girls start later.

Not sure I’ll be rushing back as I think there’s better value for money at other shops but I might give the shop one more chance.