Thread: Posh Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posh Massage

Drive past old SS from time to time.
    Lots of history and memories.
    Now that its rename from Cloud 9 to Posh, just wondering if anyone has been returned to this establishment? I saw and ad in a Jap job forum for MLs here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old was this ad? I can’t imagine she’s silly enough to run a shop again.

It’s actually been posh massage for a long time unofficially. Years ago if you googled the area it was listed as posh massage. After the first of the second two raids I think. Pam was going to officially change name but girls said it was a stupid name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard Pam isn't bad when she gives massage, and Extras and even better when when it comes how to train Girls for Massages. Truth Must know very well in Details, Please Enlightened Us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Kinda weirdarama post. as ever so serious yet so poorly written. can possibly decipher "please enlightened us".
    Generally indicative of the numskulls that populate this strange and silly little forum.
    I know I do poke fun with you very small brained people but seriously it isnt hard.
    It's a laugh.

Thanks George. I was expecting something like this, PXX must be happy that you are doing good on her behalf.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Thanks George. I was expecting something like this, PXX must be happy that you are doing good on her behalf.
    Hahah... Wrong..