Thread: Cora the cute time bandit – beware

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar

Cora the cute time bandit – beware

When is 1 hour NOT one hour?

Or when is 45 minutes regarded as 1 hour?

Time shifted at 42G last week when Cora brought our scheduled 1-hour session to an end after 45 minutes in the room. I wasn’t sure what to say to her. I just shrugged my shoulders and said she may as well take her shower. So she did.

While Cora was in the shower, I sent a WeChat message to Eddie, the duty manager in charge this day. I told him what had just occurred.

Eddie was professional. He apologised. He said he would talk to Cora. He wanted to know how the session went. He offered me a $20 discount on my next visit.

I know Cora has her fans. She’s cute. However, this day with me, it was a very ordinary session.

Cora was tired to start. She was at the tissue box all the time, she played with her phone a bit, and there was other sundry fussing about in the room with sheets and towels and shower stuff. All of which ate into what already was a shortened session.

And the service was as mechanical as I’ve experienced for a long, long time. Like I said to Eddie, you can’t win them all.

Everyone says what a hot shop 42G is and I’m sure that’s correct. You can’t judge an entire venue on the performance of one girl on one day.

I won’t bother with a review of the session. Suffice to say I can’t recommend Cora.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cora is Elsa (278 club/Ginza)

Sorry to hear your experience bud.

Cora was Elsa back in 278. Saw her in the early days at Ginza Club, lucky me!
    She performed alright, not very keen on kissing, but still accomodating all your request.

All the time wasting, not very enthusiastic, just do the basic is very much her though.
    No wonder at all with what you experienced.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ght=Ginza+elsa

Where is Jesse ? Should be mounting complaints of this lady by now.
    Anyone can comment of her best friend Lisa? Not lots of review.

Hi bro, Jesse here. Haven't seen you in awhile! Truly sorry about the experience, that is screwed up, time cutting is extremely unacceptable here. The girl has been extensively scolded and warned. Both regarding time cutting and bringing phone into rooms and wasting time. She promised it wont happen again, and she will improve her service. If she cant improve, I will tell her better to move to other shops.
    Let me know next time you visit again, let's catch up! Been too long!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wish i was friends with Jesse

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cora

I would like to chip in here. I have seen Cora 4 times. I reviewed her on another forum.
    My opinion is that she is a lovely girl who provides a really good service. With me she is not my girlfriend, she is a fuck buddy for one hour.
    One memorable session with me was when she left a couple of bite marks in my forearm whilst she was orgasming violently.
    I think Cora is a horses for courses girl. Get to know her and you wont be disappointed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can't agree more & wrote a similar review. She tries to outsmart you with all these 3rd world tactics. Also, @42Gladesville team didn't do good either. They were pushy in up-selling doubles. Here's my report of Cora.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?99054-Cora

Went for 45mins, came out in less than 30mins including shower. Take from that, what you will.

I got a few PMs too explaining how ripped off they felt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    Anyone can comment of her best friend Lisa? Not lots of review.
    Haven't tried Cora but it makes sense that she's friends with Lisa...

I didn't really feel satisfied afterwards as it was basically her flying through a checklist of things to do during a diamond service

From my experience, I'd pretty much sum her up as a mechanical time bandit as well, but YMMV.

Banned
    She is probably friends with Lisa because they both worked at Ginza Empire.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. It was very mechanical and ticked off all the boxes. She had an unusual routine started with a long massage for 20 minutes which was actually good, i thought all i was getting was just a massage but went with the flow anyway. Still manage to fire off 2 shots but she refused CIM. Didnt really have any connection as she had zero english skill. I just don t think i will see a chinese WL who can t speak english as its just no chit chat at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    Wish i was friends with Jesse
    Well then starting now we are! Come over for a chat and drink bro. I'm active most nights and some daytimes.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetosmack View Post
    I can't agree more & wrote a similar review. She tries to outsmart you with all these 3rd world tactics. Also, @42Gladesville team didn't do good either. They were pushy in up-selling doubles. Here's my report of Cora.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?99054-Cora

Went for 45mins, came out in less than 30mins including shower. Take from that, what you will.

I got a few PMs too explaining how ripped off they felt.
    Hi bro, Jesse here. Terribly sorry, I must have missed that. Next time please let me know directly so I can take action quicker.

The receptionists in question have been reprimanded and given one last warning before employment termination. Not remembering what PSE is and pushing doubles, wtf, totally unacceptable.

Cora has been reprimanded as well. Let's see if she can be more consistent in her service. If not, I'll tell her just go back to the old shop. Her previous shop manager kept asking her to please go back there anyway.

All eyes and focus are on her now. Give her a bit time and let's see if she can improve.

Please still try other girls, can ask recommendations direct from me or Simon or Kris or Ethan or Eddie for good recommendations. Everyone else in the reception team is still new and will still need more time to understand how to properly understand customers' wants and recommend girls accordingly. And for that I humbly beg your patience.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 04-11-2020 at 02:04 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Well then starting now we are! Come over for a chat and drink bro. I'm active most nights and some daytimes.

Hi bro, Jesse here. Terribly sorry, I must have missed that. Next time please let me know directly so I can take action quicker.

The receptionists in question have been reprimanded and given one last warning before employment termination. Not remembering what PSE is and pushing doubles, wtf, totally unacceptable.

Cora has been reprimanded as well. Let's see if she can be more consistent in her service. If not, I'll tell her just go back to the old shop. Her previous shop manager kept asking her to please go back there anyway.

All eyes and focus are on her now. Give her a bit time and let's see if she can improve.

Please still try other girls, can ask recommendations direct from me or Simon or Kris or Ethan or Eddie for good recommendations. Everyone else in the reception team is still new and will still need more time to understand how to properly understand customers' wants and recommend girls accordingly. And for that I humbly beg your patience.
    Sure, I definitely would love to try someone else. Thanks for taking the time to respond. It shows you care. I'll DM you for recommendations.