Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Sydangels] Jane - all photos are fake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Sydangels] Jane - all photos are fake

Not sure why there are no after reports about this Korean agency called Sydangels. I understand they've been around for a while but can't seem to find much after reports on them.

They operate in the city and Rhodes mainly in private apartments.

Anyway, I booked Jane at 5:30pm and went to the apartment next to Day St Police Station. I waited for a bit before I was told to dial certain apartment number. By the time I got upstairs and inside the apartment, it was about 5:40pm.

Inside I was greeted by this girl who looks nothing like the photos on their website. The agency did a good job looking for a similar photo but it was definitely not the right person and apparently, none of the photos are real. They are just photos grabbed from Instagram.

She was much bigger in size, kinda chubby in my view and she does have large boobs but she also has large chest which made the E size cup look part of her body. Maybe DD but not E.

I was led into the bedroom and she told me to go and take a shower. She didn't even come into the shower and I was left there by myself and once I came out, she went in to take a shower herself.

After that, I lied on bed and she started to catbath me and onto BJ. I could feel she was following a routine and was not really into it. I tried to kiss her, but she didn't seem to like kissing and she didn't open her mouth. Throughout, it was just a mechanical sex and I didn't really enjoy much of it.

After sex, she went down on the bed and sat on the floor and started using her phone to message with her friend. I could hear Kakao talk sound, and she was just there not talking and texting someone whilst I was on bed. I asked her if she could give me some massage and she told me to wait and after about 10 minutes, she came onto bed and gave me a massage.

And at about 5:15pm, she told me it's time and told me to go and take a shower. Again, I took a shower by myself and she went in afterwards. And the time was 5:20pm and I left. So I've only been there for about 50 minutes.

This was certainly not a good punt, and she is definitely not recommended. When I complained to the management, they said she's apparently a good one. After hearing that, I didn't want to try any of their other girls especially when all their photos are fake.

You can ask the manager if the photos are real, and he'll say they are not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i had couple of their girls before. Back then say one or two years ago, they have some gems and nice jap and korean girls, occasionally Chinese.

this year, the quality goes down the drain and the price goes up a lot. to make it worse the reception is arrogant, rude and no manner. maybe his/her English is not good or just me.

hardly visit now.

Banned
    SydAngels was formerly KoreanAngels
    Yes their standard has fallen since COVID
    Difficult to find the quality girls they once had

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpouse View Post
    Not sure why there are no after reports about this Korean agency called Sydangels. I understand they've been around for a while but can't seem to find much after reports on them.

Anyway, I booked Jane at 5:30pm and went to the apartment next to Day St Police Station. I waited for a bit before I was told to dial certain apartment number. By the time I got upstairs and inside the apartment, it was about 5:40pm.

Inside I was greeted by this girl who looks nothing like the photos on their website. The agency did a good job looking for a similar photo but it was definitely not the right person and apparently, none of the photos are real. They are just photos grabbed from Instagram.

She was much bigger in size, kinda chubby in my view and she does have large boobs but she also has large chest which made the E size cup look part of her body. Maybe DD but not E.

I was led into the bedroom and she told me to go and take a shower. She didn't even come into the shower and I was left there by myself and once I came out, she went in to take a shower herself.

After that, I lied on bed and she started to catbath me and onto BJ. I could feel she was following a routine and was not really into it. I tried to kiss her, but she didn't seem to like kissing and she didn't open her mouth. Throughout, it was just a mechanical sex and I didn't really enjoy much of it.

After sex, she went down on the bed and sat on the floor and started using her phone to message with her friend. I could hear Kakao talk sound, and she was just there not talking and texting someone whilst I was on bed. I asked her if she could give me some massage and she told me to wait and after about 10 minutes, she came onto bed and gave me a massage.

And at about 5:15pm, she told me it's time and told me to go and take a shower. Again, I took a shower by myself and she went in afterwards. And the time was 5:20pm and I left. So I've only been there for about 50 minutes.

This was certainly not a good punt, and she is definitely not recommended. When I complained to the management, they said she's apparently a good one. After hearing that, I didn't want to try any of their other girls especially when all their photos are fake.

Sorry to hear ~ what a shitty experience! Bad enough getting a fake but then a double down on poor service!
    Have been monitoring Sydney Angels since Korean Angels disappeared but will cross them off now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awwww no!!!

That’s horrible to hear.
    Korean Angels was the best kept secret that we all knew. Lol.
    Seriously model hot Korean glamours. I’ve seen (fkd senseless) some mind boggling stunners over the years at their private apartments.

Wasn’t cheap, but I’d go a few times a year, in between ML punting.

What a shame that this place has gone to the sh!t.

I hope they fix this bad problem up!!
    Not good. I was wanting to go and see Goeun.
    Thoughts???

It’s been at least 2 years since I’ve been there.
    Last punt there was Evelyn. Went back several times for her. Wow!!
    Anyone else remember Evelyn?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the standard of girls at Korean Angels was consistently high, with a matching high price. Also, you usually had to pay extra for 2 shots.

But I suspect the agency has gone downhill as they just can't get new girls in to the country, which is understandable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That sounds like an awful experience.
    I had a session with Judy? I think her name is..

She was great for me. Great GFE and everything felt good.

Session was great along with nice small talk after the session as well.

I will take Jane a miss but an willing to try new girls if they bring.

But the mamasan has the worst attitude i agree.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear your experience with Jane. Honestly the photos maybe fake but a close Match to their real life look. Yeah I was a bit sceptical on Jane, but in the Past the quality on other girls were really on the tee and good quality and service. Any other reviews like Sunny,Lyn and Jojo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ya... went there a while ago in the city. Similar experiences.. service was not good. Complained to management and they seem to just take the words of their working girls more than what you tell them..

Banned
    And this crappy experience most likely cost you $300

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpouse View Post

This was certainly not a good punt, and she is not recommended. When I complained to the management, they said she's a good one. After hearing that, I didn't want to try any of their other girls especially when all their photos are fake.

I was about to book a session with Jane since her photos on the websites were mind-blowing, glad I found this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Sorry to hear your experience with Jane. Honestly the photos maybe fake but a close Match to their real life look. Yeah I was a bit sceptical on Jane, but in the Past the quality on other girls were really on the tee and good quality and service. Any other reviews like Sunny,Lyn and Jojo?
    I had a session with Lyn a while ago. She pretty much matched the photo not sure it is her or not on the photo since the face is blurred. Anyway, she did try her best to please me. Didn't take any break and didn't stop until I cummed. But yeah as sharpouse said she didn't join me in the showed and I had to shower all alone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    I had a session with Lyn a while ago. She pretty much matched the photo not sure it is her or not on the photo since the face is blurred. Anyway, she did try her best to please me. Didn't take any break and didn't stop until I cummed. But yeah as sharpouse said she didn't join me in the showed and I had to shower all alone.
    Hey Joker1023, I was wondering if you could elaborate on your session with Lyn? I'm interested in booking her and was wondering what your experience was like? Do you think it's not her in the pictures? And how was her service overall? Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone give a description of Crystal? Is she pretty? What did she wear and body description?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaopa View Post
    Hey Joker1023, I was wondering if you could elaborate on your session with Lyn? I'm interested in booking her and was wondering what your experience was like? Do you think it's not her in the pictures? And how was her service overall? Thanks!
    I had a wonderful session with her and say go for it mate. Its worth it. She's friendly and does whatever you want her to do. I told her legs DFK but she said due to the COVID it's a no no at the moment but overall had a good session. Cons: no shower together, ($50 extra for CIM) and only one shot per session.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    I had a wonderful session with her and say go for it mate. Its worth it. She's friendly and does whatever you want her to do. I told her legs DFK but she said due to the COVID it's a no no at the moment but overall had a good session. Cons: no shower together, ($50 extra for CIM) and only one shot per session.
    With all those cons and no DFK, it’s still a wonderful session ? You’re really WL’s ideal customer !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    With all those cons and no DFK, it’s still a wonderful session ? You’re really WL’s ideal customer !
    Well, I went there to get my cock sucked and she sucked it the way I wanted so I am happy. Unlike some people I don't wanna kiss the mouth that was licking my dick so yeah it's a win win for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I use them a few times, standard has definitely dropped and they used fake pictures for a few of their girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Rose from Sydney Angels? OMG! That are of hers looks very tempting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Their current Rose in the roster I believe is the same as Jane. They just renamed her recently. Also had same experience as mentioned in OPs review. Have had good ones in the past but recently have all been duds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast