Thread: Private vs Shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

Private vs Shops

After a couple of so-so visits to shops recently it got me thinking about the first few years of my punting life - back when cracker and courier mail were somewhat reliable and gems were scattered across Brisbane. In hindsight I think the VFM was far greater with private visits, normally around $80 would get full nude no-holds barred fun with none of this "you have to pay for the massage/room" business. Honestly some of the hottest girls I have met were through private appointments.

Got me thinking of adventures many years ago - paula in the apartments near valley train station.. the house on Hamilton Rd across from the fireys/mental hospital.. another house in a hilly part of stafford.. a fabulous korean from melbourne who stayed in a hotel in spring hill.. who could forget the amazing thai hannah in the valley in apartments near the ekka (anybody know if she's still around?). Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the private options dried up when cracker died.. surely there are some good ladies still out there.

Some of the shops seem to be suffering from 'miscommunications' between staff - pricing under the same roof can be wildly different at times. With a sole operator you can be straight up and agree on pricing and services right then and there - and you know the score when you decide to return for repeat business.

Are the private operators still as prominent in Brisbane as they were 5-10 years ago?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    After a couple of so-so visits to shops recently it got me thinking about the first few years of my punting life - back when cracker and courier mail were somewhat reliable and gems were scattered across Brisbane. In hindsight I think the VFM was far greater with private visits, normally around $80 would get full nude no-holds barred fun with none of this "you have to pay for the massage/room" business. Honestly some of the hottest girls I have met were through private appointments.
    Got me thinking of adventures many years ago - paula in the apartments near valley train station.. the house on Hamilton Rd across from the fireys/mental hospital.. another house in a hilly part of stafford.. a fabulous korean from melbourne who stayed in a hotel in spring hill.. who could forget the amazing thai hannah in the valley in apartments near the ekka (anybody know if she's still around?). Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the private options dried up when cracker died.. surely there are some good ladies still out there.
    Some of the shops seem to be suffering from 'miscommunications' between staff - pricing under the same roof can be wildly different at times. With a sole operator you can be straight up and agree on pricing and services right then and there - and you know the score when you decide to return for repeat business.
    Are the private operators still as prominent in Brisbane as they were 5-10 years ago?
    If you read the forum regularly you will know the thoughts of punters on "privates".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Having spent the last 3-4 weeks actively looking for a genuine stunner, private, I can report that there are none. All the asians are fakes unless you go with the usual recommendations but they are hard to book as they are literally run off their feet.
    More and more “just arrive” from HK, Taiwan, Thailand etc are options but undoubtedly they are fakes too.
    I’ve tried a few obscure shops of late too looking for that great massage with hidden extras, from respectable Thai massage to no name Middle Ages Chinese bangers with bad teeth and bruised legs, wipes-tissues-body lotion in the rooms but they all refuse extras, almost scared to even acknowledge they did it recently.
    Sad state of affairs atm!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It depends on what you want. I have been checking out a few privates because they are a better situation then going to a shop were someone you know may see you going in or the chance you caught in a raid. However, it is sad that Brisbane only has a tiny handful, unless you go pay top dollar. If you only want something basic or a simple rnt then you don't have to spend a lot. I have also found if you just ask them "I only want to do this _____" some will actually lower the price. Brisbane does suck and the only luck I have had is putting in the leg work. Keep looking at ads or on E&B for ones that look legit. You start to pick out the fake ads pretty easily and some girls are just here for a few weeks. That is the best way to find the good ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    If you read the forum regularly you will know the thoughts of punters on "privates".
    I guess the good old days are well behind us... at least I have the memories. Hopefully things improve over the next 12 months.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to oscillate between focusing on privates, trying to find some good regulars, and the shops. At the moment I'm having a pretty good run at some old shops that I'm revisiting. Mainly in the western suburbs; vivis, 4 seasons and lmh. Its not all beer and skittles but consistently good.