Person's Name : Bonny

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 3/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au

Rates : Diamond service $190 / 45 minutes

Size/shape : She is short, nice body, petite, trimmed pussy, awesome perky natural C cup boobs, round nipples, nise ass

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Language: Very limited English. Google translate required.

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, no LFK/DFK, cowgirl (for 5 seconds), doggy

This review is going to be different from my usual reviews. I did a review on Bonny a few months ago and the experience was good. However, when I saw her today, the session started good then turned to shit after 15 minutes.

I have seen Bonny around 10 times and every time, it has been a awesome experience but today it was shit.

Messaged Amy and booked a appointment. Amy is Amy and is always happy and welcoming which is good. Waited for Bonny in the waiting room for around 10 minutes then I get a knock on the door and there she was looking sexy as hell.

We proceeded to the room, had our shower, jumped on the bed, cleaned my bro and started a awesome BBBJ as usual. Bonny sucked me for a good 15 minutes then we started in cowgirl. After a few minutes in cowgirl, Bonny said fuck me which I thought was weird because she is usually full of energy. So I start fucking her in doggytstyle then missionary and that's when her attitude really started to change. She was cleaning her mouth and threw the tissue on the floor and was mumbling something to her in Chinese. I immediately went soft as I knew something was wrong with her. I tried talking to her using google translate and she just kept saying "no problem" despite looking pissed off and not even looking at me. She then said "don't worry, I suck". So she started another BBBJ which was great but I knew she was only doing it because its her job. I struggled to get hard again.

She went from happy to angry then back to happy. I tried to see if everything was ok with her maybe I pounded her pussy to hard or something but she just kept saying "I'm fine". Bonny then said the reason she was unhappy is that I was not cumming. Well I would have cummed if she wasn't in such a shit mood.

I had enough and basically went to the shower by myself then jumped out of the shower and put my clothes on. While Bonny was having a shower, I messaged a another punter mate telling him how shit the session was. After a few minutes, Bonny jumps out of the shower all happy. I just said to her I'm tired and couldn't cum because she didn't understand the whole reason I didn't cum was because of her attitude (angry). Due to the shit punt, I didn't cum at all which sucks.

I then left the shop and that was that.

Based on my recent experience with Bonny, I highly advise not to see her because it will be shit. Maybe you will have a good time like I use to be but unfortunately, I won't be back to see her. It's such a shame because when I first started seeing her, I really thought she could be my regular but obviously that option is gone.