Thread: Bonny - Terrible experience. Strongly avoid now.

Bonny - Terrible experience. Strongly avoid now.

Person's Name : Bonny

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 3/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au

Rates : Diamond service $190 / 45 minutes

Size/shape : She is short, nice body, petite, trimmed pussy, awesome perky natural C cup boobs, round nipples, nise ass

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Language: Very limited English. Google translate required.

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, no LFK/DFK, cowgirl (for 5 seconds), doggy

This review is going to be different from my usual reviews. I did a review on Bonny a few months ago and the experience was good. However, when I saw her today, the session started good then turned to shit after 15 minutes.

I have seen Bonny around 10 times and every time, it has been a awesome experience but today it was shit.

Messaged Amy and booked a appointment. Amy is Amy and is always happy and welcoming which is good. Waited for Bonny in the waiting room for around 10 minutes then I get a knock on the door and there she was looking sexy as hell.

We proceeded to the room, had our shower, jumped on the bed, cleaned my bro and started a awesome BBBJ as usual. Bonny sucked me for a good 15 minutes then we started in cowgirl. After a few minutes in cowgirl, Bonny said fuck me which I thought was weird because she is usually full of energy. So I start fucking her in doggytstyle then missionary and that's when her attitude really started to change. She was cleaning her mouth and threw the tissue on the floor and was mumbling something to her in Chinese. I immediately went soft as I knew something was wrong with her. I tried talking to her using google translate and she just kept saying "no problem" despite looking pissed off and not even looking at me. She then said "don't worry, I suck". So she started another BBBJ which was great but I knew she was only doing it because its her job. I struggled to get hard again.

She went from happy to angry then back to happy. I tried to see if everything was ok with her maybe I pounded her pussy to hard or something but she just kept saying "I'm fine". Bonny then said the reason she was unhappy is that I was not cumming. Well I would have cummed if she wasn't in such a shit mood.

I had enough and basically went to the shower by myself then jumped out of the shower and put my clothes on. While Bonny was having a shower, I messaged a another punter mate telling him how shit the session was. After a few minutes, Bonny jumps out of the shower all happy. I just said to her I'm tired and couldn't cum because she didn't understand the whole reason I didn't cum was because of her attitude (angry). Due to the shit punt, I didn't cum at all which sucks.

I then left the shop and that was that.

Based on my recent experience with Bonny, I highly advise not to see her because it will be shit. Maybe you will have a good time like I use to be but unfortunately, I won't be back to see her. It's such a shame because when I first started seeing her, I really thought she could be my regular but obviously that option is gone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that even after so many sessions with her, this one today was a dud.

The thing that we sometimes forget is that WL's are just normal human beings with normal human problems and issues that they deal with as we all do, so perhaps something happened earlier in her day that put her off her session with you?

The problem with 22 (and also 45 George) is that they run a daytime special of $70/30m which basically turns the places into a cheapskate pump and dump, revolving door, production line which obviously affects the WLs.

Maybe she had a shit client just prior to seeing you? One that was demanding and expected the works for the princely daytime bargain pricing?

I'm not trying to make an excuse for her (as I've never seen her myself), just merely trying to offer a perspective that often times goes overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    Sorry to hear that even after so many sessions with her, this one today was a dud.

The thing that we sometimes forget is that WL's are just normal human beings with normal human problems and issues that they deal with as we all do, so perhaps something happened earlier in her day that put her off her session with you?

The problem with 22 (and also 45 George) is that they run a daytime special of $70/30m which basically turns the places into a cheapskate pump and dump, revolving door, production line which obviously affects the WLs.

Maybe she had a shit client just prior to seeing you? One that was demanding and expected the works for the princely daytime bargain pricing?

I'm not trying to make an excuse for her (as I've never seen her myself), just merely trying to offer a perspective that often times goes overlooked.
    Yeah booty_duty you make a good point. It just sucks man when you have so many good sessions and then all of sudden, a dud punt. I suppose its been a while since I have had a dud session as most of my punts have been good at different shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Yeah booty_duty you make a good point. It just sucks man when you have so many good sessions and then all of sudden, a dud punt. I suppose its been a while since I have had a dud session as most of my punts have been good at different shops.
    I had a dud punt with one of my regulars who I've seen on countless occasions, these things happen mate.

Maybe try again another day?

One dud out of how ever many doesn't mean anything, but if she's crap again on a subsequent visit, then by all means, set that bridge on fire by seeing another girl in the same shop on a day when she's working so she knows it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's the thing with punting. Not every time is a great time.

Have you had any good experiences with any of the other girls at 22? Are there any gold/diamond daytime discounts?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    One bad punt out of countless awesome ones you've had, you're ready to write her off and complain!

It's a shame she didn't service your ego to your expectations...
    She's only human... And you're a prick for posting this... So much for being a nice guy...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    One bad punt out of countless awesome ones you've had, you're ready to write her off and complain!

It's a shame she didn't service your ego to your expectations...
    She's only human... And you're a prick for posting this... So much for being a nice guy...
    The thing is dude I was being nice to her when her attitude started to change. I asked her multiple times what's wrong and she just pushed me away. I could tell something was wrong with her and even offered to end the session and give her a massage or just lye on the bed and chill. But no, she didn't want that either. I'm not going to get into a full blown argument about you calling me a prick. That's your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post
    That's the thing with punting. Not every time is a great time.

Have you had any good experiences with any of the other girls at 22? Are there any gold/diamond daytime discounts?
    Yes bro, I have tried a few girls from 22. I should have written AR's but to be honest, I have just been lazy. I have seen Mimi and Jojo from 22 and both girls are good. Jojo is very skinny but has a very beautiful face. Mimi is also Chinese and is extremely beautiful especially her face and body but I don't know where she has gone. I think back in China so not sure when she's coming back.

22 Management got in contact with me as well regarding my punt with Bonny yesterday. They explained the reason why she was the way she was during my session with her so thanks to management for letting me know, really appreciate it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my punt with Bonny yesterday.
    Thanks for the replies bro. Is Bonny back in your good books now? I've seen her in the lineup before but never chose her. Should I take the plunge?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Exactly , so many good sessions but one bad one? .If you are so caring nd concern about her shouldnt you settle this behind close door?? Is not like this is your first visit lol..Enough say what kind of guy you are !! change your name to- "反转猪肚就系尿"

Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post
    Thanks for the replies bro. Is Bonny back in your good books now? I've seen her in the lineup before but never chose her. Should I take the plunge?
    Hi jearnZoe. Yes, everything is back to normal. I've had a long and deep conversation with 22 manager and everything is sweet now. I just regret posting this AR because on all of those 10 occasions or sessions I have had with Bonny, they have been perfect and I mean perfect. Beautiful BBBJ, beautiful sex and fantastic CIM. When I was writing the review I was just upset she couldn't be honest with me because I honestly thought I had maybe pounded her pussy to hard or maybe been rough which is of course not the case.

A long time ago, when I saw Mimi at 22, she was so tired and exhausted. As soon as we entered the room, she just collapsed onto the bed and shut her eyes. She just wanted to rest for a bit so I let her. I could tell she was just exhausted from working all day and night. I know its her job and she chose to work from whatever time to close. I extended the booking for another hour and just rested with her for about 30 minutes. Afterwards, the session started and it was good.

Moving forward, everything is sweet and I'll be back to Bonny. Like CMK76 said, I'm a prick and yes I would agree with that and not being the niceguy I should be but on the same token, I was just upset at Bonny not telling me what's up. I honestly thought I did something but that was not the case. I suppose the right thing I should've done was give the shop feedback but I wasn't thinking.

To answer your question bro, yes I would recommend Bonny. She is a sweet and cute girl from Kunming China with a beautiful set of natural C cups.

Thanks Niceguy for clarifying Bonny’s service as I had good experience with her when she started at 22.