Thread: K IVY: flying to HONG KONG FIRST CLASS with a sweet sexy young newbie.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

K IVY: flying to HONG KONG FIRST CLASS with a sweet sexy young newbie.

New inexperienced young Korean girl starting at Ginza today so I thought I would have a rare punt.
    Ivy is a newbie and it shows.
    Totally genuine and natural girl and full of curiosity, enthusiasm, and horny energy.
    It was a really special session with a really special girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Ivy is early to mid 20s and from the outskirts of Seoul.
    Totally natural girl next door look with none of the Korean Barbie Factory surgery.
    I love this type of all natural girl, but if you like the K-Pop, Barbie surgery glamour types then Ivy won’t be your type.
    Only around 152cm tall and a great little body – not curvy, not skinny - just right.
    Nice little B cup natural boobies, and a 10/10 sexy little bum – her second best feature after her personality and attitude. Which leads me to …

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    First day ever doing this but a very keen little apprentice.
    Great personality and attitude.
    Very genuine and natural girl.
    Very cute and sweet and still a bit innocent, but also very curious and enthusiastic about sex.
    Started off a bit shy and awkward but once things got going a horny little tiger that’s keen to explore and try new things.

DFK and DATY
    Mad enthusiastic kisser.
    Not much finesse or technique but more than makes up for it with wild, manic enthusiasm – she raped my mouth. LOL!
    Beautiful bald pussy she freshly shaved last night before going to bed.
    Loves DATY but it took a while to get her to just relax and enjoy it.
    I could tell her mind was racing at 300km/hr about whether it was OK for her to enjoy it or should be pleasing me or whatever, but finally she raised her legs and lifted her bum off the bed and invited me in and it was on for young and old – quite literally actually.

BBBJ
    I will just copy and paste what I said about her DFK because it applies equally to her BBBJ.
    Not much finesse or technique but more than makes up for it with wild, manic enthusiasm – she raped my cock. LOL!

FUCKING
    She is a tight little thing and I am not big but with a girl that tight anything thicker than a finger is big.
    Started slowly and carefully but again her enthusiasm shines through and we had a really good fuck.

ROUND 2
    This sweet little thing is full of surprises.
    Let me just leave it at that.

OVERALL
    Ivy is the sort of girl you fall madly in lust and in love with at the same time. Well I did anyway.
    As I said she is not the typical Korean glamour girl, so if that’s what you want then she’s not for you.
    I think she is wonderful. Just so sweet and genuine and natural and full of sexy surprises.
    I know I say this all the time, but it's worth repeating because some punters still don't get it - treat her nice and be and gentleman and you will be rewarded x10.
    She said something about “we were going to Hong Kong” and I have no idea WTF that means but it sounded so sweet and inviting and magical when she said it and I am sure with Ivy it would be First Class all the way.
    A special girl for sure.

Dang~~~ You're already back at the scene~~~

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being Sent to Hong Kong is an idiom for one “to let someone feel an extreme Orgasm”/ or “to let someone be exhausted by a very passionate sex” in Korea.
    Don’t know the origin but it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t see her on the roster. No description or photos yet? (Maybe I have just missed seeing them due to a brain fade).

Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    Being Sent to Hong Kong is an idiom for one “to let someone feel an extreme Orgasm”/ or “to let someone be exhausted by a very passionate sex” in Korea.
    Thanks for the explanation bro. Makes sense now.
    But I think she was just being polite.
    The furthest I can take a girl is the Greyhound bus to Albury

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Came on to post a review on Ivy, and looks like Rooter beat me to it. But I can vouch for all that was said of Ivy. It was great to see a genuinely new girl, and not a "new" girl that I'd seen at another shop.

She's a cute, bubbly, young lady, and what she lacks in experience, she more than makes up for with enthusiasm. And while her pics on the Ginza website make her look a little taller than she is, they are definitely of her, which is a welcome return to photo-accuracy with Ginza girls.

Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Came on to post a review on Ivy, and looks like Rooter beat me to it. But I can vouch for all that was said of Ivy. It was great to see a genuinely new girl, and not a "new" girl that I'd seen at another shop.

She's a cute, bubbly, young lady, and what she lacks in experience, she more than makes up for with enthusiasm. And while her pics on the Ginza website make her look a little taller than she is, they are definitely of her, which is a welcome return to photo-accuracy with Ginza girls.
    Yes the pics are definitely of Ivy.
    An app has been used to stretch her out and make her look taller.
    You can see her feet are stretched out too and look like a size 18 LOL!. Her feet are very tiny and cute in real life.
    Description says 161cm but I reckon she is much smaller at around 152cm.
    It also says she is curvy but I would say she is not curvy and not skinny. A small sexy body.
    Age says 23yo which I think is accurate, she is definitely a young one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    Yep, that's right or similar variations....used to hear it said in the juicy bars of Itaewon and took me a while to catch on!

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yep, that's right or similar variations....used to hear it said in the juicy bars of Itaewon and took me a while to catch on!
    I’ve been researching this a bit and it seems like this saying dates back to when South Korea was a poor country so a trip to the much richer Hong Kong with its expensive shops and designer labels was the ultimate pleasurable indulgence for a Korean. Hence having great sex or an orgasm was like going to Hong Kong.
    Who would have thought that you can get an education when punting