Date of Visit : 2/11/2020

Contact Details/Address. 5 Gerald street, Marrickville

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $260 – Diamond Service

Size/shape : petite little thing with perky C cups and rock hard nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DT, 69, DATY. Rimming, FS, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : 100% yes

After I saw Yumi (previous AR) I ended up on a list where the receptionist would inform me of new girls. I'm so glad to have been on the list. The message read, "Fantastic new girl, Scarlett. Debut special, $20 off bookings. Be quick as she is on between 10:00am-5:00pm.". i called at 11:00, and she was already booked until 4:00pm. I snapped up that last booking.

I wasn't aware that her hourly rate was a little more expensive than most of the other girls (normally $230 per hour, her rate is $260 per hour), but with the $20 debut discount I only paid $240.

I booked Scarlett sight unseen, and there are no photos of her, but I trusted the receptionist who has never steered me wrong. This girl is absolutely sensational. Normally I prefer girls that do not have tattoos, but this girl looked so amazing. She has the most beautiful face that should grace the covers of magazines. She's about 5'2", very slender build with C cups that are easily mistaken for D's on her small frame. She was just wearing a black G String lingerie which looked amazing. This girl makes you want to risk taking a quick snappy of her, but it would mean that I would not get to see her. With self control, I refrained from being too naughty.

We showered together, and I was rock hard having her lather me up and rubbing her tits all over me.

She dried me off and then off to the bed for BBBJ. I have been punting for over 20 years, and this was the most amazing BBBJ I have ever had. I then turned her around for some 69 before she straddled me in cowgirl. This girl was absolutely amazing. I’m still having dreams about this girl.

I tried to book her today for round 2, but was told she was fully booked already. Apparently she only works from 10:00am to 5:00pm (7 hours), and bookings are only 1 hour.

I will be trying again.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Thanks for the AR bro, she sounds great.

How's her english/communication?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You sold me Scarlet! Messaging N5M now.

Don't like the new team there. Too much over selling n always let down.

Banned
    They have an interesting business model at n5m, where receptionists get commission for girls they bring into the shop. So if their girl gets booked they get a percent, there are a lot of receptionists these days.

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    They have an interesting business model at n5m, where receptionists get commission for girls they bring into the shop. So if their girl gets booked they get a percent, there are a lot of receptionists these days.
    Guess that can be both good and bad, lots of new talent that way but some might mislead not that its happened to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only if the girl gets booked? What if she is picked randomly by a walk in?

Dear All,

To prevent any further scuttlebutt and fake news about N5M's business model, I make the following statements:
    1. Non of our receptionists receive a commission for introducing girls to our parlour.
    2. Our receptionists provide assistance in matching gentlemen with the service and type of girl they seek.
    3. The team of receptionists are instructed by me to be of assistance only.

We at N5M believe that we have a wonderful selection of ladies with impeccable service. Our ladies are young, slim, busty and obviously beautiful. But in this industry the important thing to to match the chemistry between a client and a lady. I believe from the reviews that we have received, our receptionists do that very well. We strive to make everyone's experience at N5M UNFORGETTABLE.

Kind Regards,

Peter
    Manager, No 5 Marrickville

Thanks for clearing that up Peter, I'm planing on seeing scarlett myself if I can make a booking

Banned
    Busted telling porkies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Busted telling porkies
    Firstly I never said it was a bad business model, nor did I imply this is a bad shop. In fact this is one of my favourite shops and I frequent it most often. So not sure why there is a negative stigma around my comment. Lots of businesses in other industries work with commission based incentives for their sales teams.

If a shop used this business model I would have thought it makes perfect sense. It doesn't actually mean they are pushing bad products, the market always corrects itself in this situation if you want to stick around long term.

As far as telling porkies, I am just repeating what one of the girls told me...

Banned
    Anyway back to Scarlett, this is a hell of a big call for a thread title so waiting to hear from someone who has more than 2 posts that have seen her to comment. :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyway back to Scarlett, this is a hell of a big call for a thread title so waiting to hear from someone who has more than 2 posts that have seen her to comment. :P
    2 posts and both for the same shop, you know what's up

If I can manage to get a booking that works i will report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Dear All,

To prevent any further scuttlebutt and fake news about N5M's business model, I make the following statements:
    1. Non of our receptionists receive a commission for introducing girls to our parlour.
    2. Our receptionists provide assistance in matching gentlemen with the service and type of girl they seek.
    3. The team of receptionists are instructed by me to be of assistance only.

We at N5M believe that we have a wonderful selection of ladies with impeccable service. Our ladies are young, slim, busty and obviously beautiful. But in this industry the important thing to to match the chemistry between a client and a lady. I believe from the reviews that we have received, our receptionists do that very well. We strive to make everyone's experience at N5M UNFORGETTABLE.

Kind Regards,

Peter
    I recently visited No 5 for the first time and saw lovely Selina - she’s already been reviewed couple times here so I wouldn’t be adding much. But I must say I found the place to be much more inviting than the Ginzas, and service to be pretty top notch!

Anyway, I just wanted to comment that the use of the word scuttlebutt made my night, and is inspiration enough for me to make a return trip tomorrow 🤩🤩🤩
    Cheers 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I recently visited No 5 for the first time and saw lovely Selina - she’s already been reviewed couple times here so I wouldn’t be adding much. But I must say I found the place to be much more inviting than the Ginzas, and service to be pretty top notch!

Anyway, I just wanted to comment that the use of the word scuttlebutt made my night, and is inspiration enough for me to make a return trip tomorrow ������
    Cheers ��
    Dear Basil22,

Thank you for your comments above. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Don't like the new team there. Too much over selling n always let down.
    I would like to strongly disagree. I am a regular there (see my ARs), never ever did anyone tried to oversell anything to me. They have the best management in my opinion and I have had my best sessions there.

I agree with Lebman on this. They are leading the way with tailored service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "best I've ever had in more than 20 years of punting" sounds like an over sell

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Management needs some improvements. 2 times have i walked in, sat down in the waiting room, and radio silence. Not a single intro or anything. After 15mins of nothing I get up and leave and then they comeback with like 1 girl and say tonight is very busy. I would appreciate out of respect just tell me how it is, if its busy night or only 1 or no girls available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast