Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny - Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者)

Danny - Massage at Central

Danny is from Brazil. 19 would be about right, very tight little body, dark skin, no fat at all and attractive. Size 8, A cups and a cleanly shaved pussy. No tattoos.

Danny was in her birthday suit before I could get into mine. Massage was so so. Rollover and no problems with slipping a finger in for a little play. She then assumed the 69 position, oiled me up and gave a pretty good tug whilst I played with her pussy and arse hole.

Overall, a good session and nice girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The girls here seem high quality

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw the very beautiful Danny last week and spent plenty of time between her legs with my tongue in her pussy and arse. She also has very sexy little feet which she is happy to indulge you with. Great girl who is very pretty and plenty of fun to spend an hour with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    I saw the very beautiful Danny last week and spent plenty of time between her legs with my tongue in her pussy and arse. She also has very sexy little feet which she is happy to indulge you with. Great girl who is very pretty and plenty of fun to spend an hour with.
    Sounds like you received your Christmas present early.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Danny is a truly delightful and accommodating young lady. Treat her nicely and you won’t be disappointed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this place seems to be high quality. its a shame that i dont go to city often enough

Jessie or Danny?

Looking for someone who enjoys herself and gets into it...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Jessie or Danny?

Looking for someone who enjoys herself and gets into it...
    You cannot go wrong with either although Danny would be my preference.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angela has a great thing going at MaC, the girls are outstanding and if your respectful you can pretty much get whatever your heart desires.

How’s Danny’s English?
    Is she chatty?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen Danny and her English is 10/10 no issues at all. I would not call her chatty but she can easily hold a conversation with you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw Danny in the city today with I assume her boyfriend. She is still looking absolutely beautiful and if this Covid stuff ever finishes I just hope she sticks around long enough for me to get another chop at her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I saw Danny in the city today with I assume her boyfriend. She is still looking absolutely beautiful and if this Covid stuff ever finishes I just hope she sticks around long enough for me to get another chop at her.
    Did she recognize you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Did she recognize you?
    Of course,but I was discrete enough not to put her in a position of embarrassment in front of her boyfriend. Maybe I will put her in some other positions when business is back to normal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Of course,but I was discrete enough not to put her in a position of embarrassment in front of her boyfriend. Maybe I will put her in some other positions when business is back to normal.
    Well done brother kingwally!! Being discrete is absolute paramount and am sure Danny would have appreciated it!!
    She is a beauty and sweet chick!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good. Hope she's loyal to this boyfriend and retires.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hope she flicks the boyfriend and comes back to work, or keeps him and he just knows she is highly sexed and he's cool with that.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Let us all hope that we can be back in action next month...
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Hope she flicks the boyfriend and comes back to work, or keeps him and he just knows she is highly sexed and he's cool with that.
    I'd be quite shocked if any of those things occurred even though I really shouldn't be though knowing how some girls can be sexually. In my experience, Danny is far too timid and demure a girl to be going behind a boyfriend's back to rub, suck and fuck sleazy sacks of shit like ourselves for money and also it's very very unlikely that this guy, or any guy for that matter, enjoys being cucked but we'll see I guess. Time will tell and I could be very wrong. Hell, the guy could be her brother/cousin/gay friend for all we know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She sounds good,would love to give her a go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast