Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1442

Thread: MAC recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have never tried MAC but a regular at SBM and other LNS R&Ts but reading all these reviews have really pique my interest

I am reading so much good things about Moe & Alice and how they are service queens and eager to pleased, but can some of the experts describe their looks? Out of 10? And who is prettier between the 2?

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Have never tried MAC but a regular at SBM and other LNS R&Ts but reading all these reviews have really pique my interest

I am reading so much good things about Moe & Alice and how they are service queens and eager to pleased, but can some of the experts describe their looks? Out of 10? And who is prettier between the 2?

Many thanks!
    Alice is young, pretty and have nice body as compared to Moe. If you do a little bit of research on this thread and the ones in private section, you will be able to find more details.
    Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    Thanks @bonpopp, that sounds amazing. What kind of service does Moe provide? Is she ok with DFK and more of a GFE?
    Yes, DFK was on the table (for me), as well as plenty of other extras. My experience with her was superb, with a GFE type of session yes. Go see her and find out for yourself. Hard to say more than what’s already been said until you have a session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post

Many thanks!
    Both ‘pretty’ in their own ways. Alice is gorgeous, yes. But when I had Moe she has a beautiful Japanese look that kept me interested longer - pair that with her next-level service and she is at the top of my list by far. You won’t have a bad punt with either Alice or Moe, but if I HAD to choose, I’d personally choose Moe every time without hesitation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @bonpopp thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel on Sophia, really appreciated

I hate bush, so not one for me then, shame because i like South Americans

But still some great options on the rosters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Thanks for the intel on Sophia, really appreciated

I hate bush, so not one for me then, shame because i like South Americans

But still some great options on the rosters
    Sophia really great attitude with me, short groomed bush - commando which really got me going when I reached down at the start of the session while saying hello :P

Curious to try the other girls based on chatter in this thread but as others have said its rare to have a bad punt at this place whoever you choose (or is chosen for your haha)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Yes, DFK was on the table (for me), as well as plenty of other extras. My experience with her was superb, with a GFE type of session yes. Go see her and find out for yourself. Hard to say more than what’s already been said until you have a session.
    Been hearing a lot of good things about Moe. I hope I get to see her this week if she is not fully booked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Moe was rostered on loads so far this week (3/5 days) and probs will be on tomorrow. Who ended up enjoying the pleasure of her company?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Moe was rostered on loads so far this week (3/5 days) and probs will be on tomorrow. Who ended up enjoying the pleasure of her company?
    I got lucky. She sure is very hard to book but 100% worth the effort. I'm a fan of her silky smooth skin - ah so nice to touch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does their WeChat have photos of the girls? Or they only publish rosters?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Does their WeChat have photos of the girls? Or they only publish rosters?
    Neither. Their WeChat is outdated. Just use whatsapp or call. Check the website for roster.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Themassageking clear your DM so I can reply to you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am thinking I’ll make a trip to MAC in the coming weeks. Started my punting journey back in 2013 when moving to Sydney, but has been disrupted working in a few different cities. I’m now in Melbourne and it’s amazing the difference to Sydney - not even joking.

Reckon I went to this shop in 2013 once but obviously things have changed in time.

I’ll have 1-2 shots at a punt and was weighing up MAC, CBD Style, something different, or just getting a GFE style experience with BBBJ only at somewhere like a Ginza given the quality (yes I know)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Am thinking I’ll make a trip to MAC in the coming weeks. Started my punting journey back in 2013 when moving to Sydney, but has been disrupted working in a few different cities. I’m now in Melbourne and it’s amazing the difference to Sydney - not even joking.

Reckon I went to this shop in 2013 once but obviously things have changed in time.

I’ll have 1-2 shots at a punt and was weighing up MAC, CBD Style, something different, or just getting a GFE style experience with BBBJ only at somewhere like a Ginza given the quality (yes I know)
    Melbourne is a shithole....no decent beaches, no football, and now, no decent punting joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does moe do bbbj and cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Yes she does. Got to sample her yesterday. Great technique, no wonder why she's hard to book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Yup. She sure does.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Yes she does. Got to sample her yesterday. Great technique, no wonder why she's hard to book.
    Glad to hear mate. She’s a must try, and has set the bar very high in every way IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Melbourne is a shithole....no decent beaches, no football, and now, no decent punting joints.
    lol yeah that’s right on punting and beaches (though can count on one hand the times I went to them while living back in Sydney).

I don’t punt regularly anyway, so I save them mostly for when I travel for work (Sydney, Singapore, HK, NY).

Will continue to research MAC as think I should go for it

Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast