Quote Originally Posted by ozdevil View Post
Angela, cancels because she gets a higher bidder who is willing to pay more for the girl. It's almost like an auction and the reason I came to know about this sneaky tactic is because my mate called for the same girl after i did and offered 40 more and she slotted him in.
In my view this is just pure greed and won't sustain for long soon the punters will realise that they are being fucked around with.
The only way to counter this is to avoid her shop and when the demand diminishes she will be set straight.
If you can control your cock that is

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
She's just adding insult to injury; disrespectful. I DO understand that sh*t happens: at Summerville, 3 substitutes:
1. Iris: Girl quit without showing up for her first day. She never again appeared on the roster. I had a substitute there in mind, great alternate.
2. Momo: website was not updated showing change of hours (now, only afternoon shift). Auxiliary manager didn't catch when I made the morning booking, Summer didn't catch when she checked the shop's WeChat. Better substitute suggested and I agree with that assessment.
3. Jessica: didn't show up for start of shift, auxiliary manager at a loss for a solution. I walked. Summer later apologized, saying Jessica was sick.

Point is, GOOD managers take care of their customers, even the non-regulars, because a good manager should understand that a non-regular just might become a regular. And if a restaurant is so popular that I can't get a table/meal that I want, well, I DON'T accept leftovers, there are other places to satisfy my appetite. I don't need to follow the herd for grazing pastures.

I've never been to this shop, and with reviews like this, no interest in doing so. MY time is valuable (to me, anyway), and if I have a booking, I expect it to be honored.