Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Bella is good. Older than Jessie but good service. Anyone had a go of Thai Susan?
    girl doesn’t do extras the Chinese girl does

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Susan today actually I'll post a review in the private massage after report section but in summary we might have a new DFK queen aside from my fave Jessie! Just arrived in Aus 2 months ago very limited english so hard to communicate but DFK was literally non stop with some tongue wrestling involved as well. Didn't want to push for too much more considering it was my first time and Angela said she is new to the industry but with some training and guidance and time I really think she could be the new number 1 girl at MAC. Angela even offered a double with Jessie and Susan!!! At some points it was painful and couldn't cum a second time and I attribute that to her experience but for a first time I left quite happy 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    I saw Susan today actually I'll post a review in the private massage after report section but in summary we might have a new DFK queen aside from my fave Jessie! Just arrived in Aus 2 months ago very limited english so hard to communicate but DFK was literally non stop with some tongue wrestling involved as well. Didn't want to push for too much more considering it was my first time and Angela said she is new to the industry but with some training and guidance and time I really think she could be the new number 1 girl at MAC. Angela even offered a double with Jessie and Susan!!! At some points it was painful and couldn't cum a second time and I attribute that to her experience but for a first time I left quite happy ��
    Might be better to do double with yaya and Susan if her English is not so good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi gents, keen on visiting this place. Can I kindly ask for a physical description of the girl(s)? So things like..1. Approx height, 2. Body type (slim, skinny, athletics, chubby, etc), 3. Hair (colour, length), 4. Pussy (shaved, wax, trimmed, light hair, bushy), 5. Tits (approx size, hangs/sags, natural or enhance). Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Might be better to do double with yaya and Susan if her English is not so good.
    I have not seen either of them but in the light of feedback I have received - I won't book this double coz both of them have very different service model and extras on offer.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    I have not seen either of them but in the light of feedback I have received - I won't book this double coz both of them have very different service model and extras on offer.
    Cheers
    I also think that double will be messy there. Each of them is an individual gem, mixing things will make it only worse...

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Angela let people do doubles? She barely let's popular girls take hour long bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    Does Angela let people do doubles? She barely let's popular girls take hour long bookings.
    You can get a double with asian girls. I had a double with Jessie and Sara.
    Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen thai girl Cindy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No more Wechat updates from MAC ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True, but do we really go for the massage? Well I like to think I do 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dam jessie and sara are my 2 fav girls at MAC a double with them funansfun must have been amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get a double with asian girls. I had a double with Jessie and Sara.
    Cheers.

Dam jessie and sara are my 2 fav girls at MAC a double with them funansfun must have been amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Yep, I mentioned somewhere that I almost needed an ambulance at the end of session coz of high intensity workout.
    Not doing that again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, I mentioned somewhere that I almost needed an ambulance at the end of session coz of high intensity workout.
    Not doing that again.
    Hehehehhe

I might have to buy an extra strap on so both can wear one each.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe this topic is not under private/closed part of forum and everyone can see this... correct me if I'm wrong.
    If so, probably a thing to consider, gents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please continue. Any new intel on MAC? Haven't been for a while but would love to hear about any new girls on the roster (or old ones returning)...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So howd you know which girls are working and if they have pics?
    Iirc their wechat rarely posts and just posts 1 picture of an ml every now and then

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditto , was going to say the same. Where best to get a daily roster?
    Do you just have to message Angela?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Ditto , was going to say the same. Where best to get a daily roster?
    Do you just have to message Angela?
    Yep, get in touch with crazy mama Angie.

Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast