Thread: Choked My Chicken

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Choked My Chicken

Till now I am still fresh to the scene and exploring what types of services I enjoy. My last few punts I have quite liked a more sensual type of service.

So there I was, chatting away with my ML when the glorious time arrives and I get the green lights to flip over. She asks me what kind of services I want to which I requested B2B and a HJ. $80 extra damage which has been the standard price I've seen so far. It starts off nice and slow with her body gliding over mine in addition to some light sensual kissing over my chest. All ticks from me. She moves down a little more and presses her breasts against my fella. Amazing. At this moment I thought this was going to be one of my top punts so far.. That was until the HJ started.

The ML grabs a light pump of oil, sits besides me and drizzles the oil over my treasure. She then proceeds to pump as hard and as fast as she can. It felt like she was taking 'choking the chicken' a bit too literally. At first it felt okay because the oil made it bearable. "What do you do for work honey?" she then asks me. It felt like a my balls had been punched up my stomach. Could this not have been asked after the deed was done? My visions for a great session were disappearing just as quickly she was jerking me off. At this point the oil was slowly absorbing into my skin and the HJ did not feel great at all. To answer her question, I gave her a random occupation off the top of my head and asked for more oil. Thankfully, the jackhammer eventually hit and burst a pipe and the ML called it a good days work.

For about 2 days my little guy was burning from that HJ. Thinking back, I should have asked her to slow down and be more gentle. Has anyone had similar experiences and how they managed it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds hot bro Meatballs, where can I get something like this?