Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dating a ML

I’ve just started dating a very attractive ML that has been mentioned on this forum. We met at a gym, not via her work. In fact I’ve never visited where she works and not interested in going there. We haven’t had sex yet and considering I’m a male slut I’d generally be in her pants in two seconds. In fact she has offered me to go back to her place but out of respect for the relationship I declined. I don’t want to seem too forward or rush the start of something beautiful.

Besides I still have other girlfriends I want to taper off (dump), she knows and I’ve told her that I don’t love them, which is correct.

My thoughts are, should I tell her I know what she does for a job? That I’ve read reviews on her or should I wait till she, if ever, tells me? I don’t care who she’s been with yesterday, today or tomorrow as that is totally not what this about. It’s about her and I. Maybe bringing her work into our relationship would spoil it. Perhaps I just leave it quiet and not say anything?

Sometimes you can experience déjà vu and to be truthful I knew this relationship was a longtime coming and now it’s arrived. When you first meet someone you can game things out. This one took six months but I knew the jackpot was well and truly worth it.

In the meantime she’s still working and putting smiles on your faces 😊

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like you said. No reason to bring it up unless it bothers you. She can tell you or it can come up in coversation naturally later. The fact that you ask this question seems to me that deep down it does bother you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So how do you know who she is, that she’s a ml, and where she works if you’ve never visited her at work and she hasn’t told you?

Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    So how do you know who she is, that she’s a ml, and where she works if you’ve never visited her at work and she hasn’t told you?
    Yeah something is missing here and from personal experience I’d run for the hills if she’s from overseas she’s not going to give up her job unless you’re rich she has mouths to feed back home and a life to live here if she’s an Aussie and grew up here with all the luxuries and opportunities and chose that profession she’s either drug fucked or head fucked or both so mate do yourself a favour give yourself 5 good uppercuts and move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdlr84 View Post
    Like you said. No reason to bring it up unless it bothers you. She can tell you or it can come up in coversation naturally later. The fact that you ask this question seems to me that deep down it does bother you.
    It doesn’t bother me but would it bother her?

Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    Some things are unique, throw two unique things together and it now defies the odds. To a certain extent I suppose a shop’s roster page also helps and of course the reviews written here.

During the last few months I had planned on visiting the shop but then I’d be a customer and I would have stepped over that line. There was the temptation though. Once a customer always a customer. She’s fair game out in the open away from her work and that’s where she was bagged. Tagged and released actually.

So now I’ve got the cake, haven’t eaten it yet though. She’s everything I expected and worth the six months wait.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    Yeah something is missing here and from personal experience I’d run for the hills if she’s from overseas she’s not going to give up her job unless you’re rich she has mouths to feed back home and a life to live here if she’s an Aussie and grew up here with all the luxuries and opportunities and chose that profession she’s either drug fucked or head fucked or both so mate do yourself a favour give yourself 5 good uppercuts and move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why the negatives? This was six months in the planning and I know all about her. It wouldn’t have gone this far if I sensed a reason for failure. I’m not here to save her from anything and nothing along those lines has been discussed, except spending time together on her days off. The rest of the week the punters have her so be happy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    It doesn’t bother me but would it bother her?

Some things are unique, throw two unique things together and it now defies the odds. To a certain extent I suppose a shop’s roster page also helps and of course the reviews written here.

During the last few months I had planned on visiting the shop but then I’d be a customer and I would have stepped over that line. There was the temptation though. Once a customer always a customer. She’s fair game out in the open away from her work and that’s where she was bagged. Tagged and released actually.

So now I’ve got the cake, haven’t eaten it yet though. She’s everything I expected and worth the six months wait.
    I reckon the "not knowing 100% if your theory was correct", that seed of doubt, must be doing your head in. Why else would you even think of asking her about it?

That's like re-creating the nightmare of every WL/ML hookup story out there. The one defining reason all those relationships eventually fail is the fact that she knows that he knows.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what she does for work. I know a lot of girls that work at No 5, 42 Glades, Ginza and a few other shops that have BF's and they do not mind their GF's working in the industry. Honestly, their BF's do not mind their girlfriends are WL's and do normal stuff couples do outside of their workplace. Their BF's accept the fact that their GF's are sucking and fucking cocks each week. For me, I don't give two shits if my GF was a WL because that's her job.

If I was in your situation, just go for it. Does it really matter what she does for work anyway ? What difference would it make if she was a lawyer ? You wouldn't bat a eye lid. I got grilled a few years ago about my views on dating a WL and of course, we all learn from previous experiences. My views are that if you want to do it, just do it. Any relationship you get into is going to have baggage of some sort weather that is kids, drugs or mental health issues as examples.

One point to make is that if she is a international visitor or student and does not have PR or citizenship, CUT ALL TIES AND GET RID OF HER ASAP. DO NOT PROCEED. Reason why ? Because I have been there before and it was a fucking nightmare. I have learnt from previous experiences and despite everything that she can offer in terms of sex, money or anything, it is not worth it.

If she is a citizen/PR: Go for it no problems.
    International student/visitor: RUN FOR THE HILLS, CUT ALL TIES, DELETE NUMBER AND RUN JUST LIKE FOREST GUMP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what she does for work. I know a lot of girls that work at No 5, 42 Glades, Ginza and a few other shops that have BF's and they do not mind their GF's working in the industry. Honestly, their BF's do not mind their girlfriends are WL's and do normal stuff couples do outside of their workplace. Their BF's accept the fact that their GF's are sucking and fucking cocks each week. For me, I don't give two shits
    Lol there is a hot as fuck girl at ginza who barebacks and last i saw on her social media she has pics of her and her boyfriend together. I think she doesn't respect her BF at all and/or is whorey that she really does enjoy the raw feeling as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Lol there is a hot as fuck girl at ginza who barebacks and last i saw on her social media she has pics of her and her boyfriend together. I think she doesn't respect her BF at all and/or is whorey that she really does enjoy the raw feeling as well.
    There are few girls like that at Ginza that I know of that do that and are in that exact situation bro. Its one of the realities of dating a WL because there is always the chance that she does BB despite having a BF. Most of the girls that have BF's will not disclose the fact that they do BB with certain customers. From what the girls tell me is that they will not do BB to every single customer out there, that is fact. If you build up trust and have been seeing them for a while, it can be on the menu.

In regards to the respect thing, yes I agree. WL's will often lie to their boyfriends about BB. My ex girlfriend WL from Chongqing from 2018 was like that and did BB with her regulars which was fine. Its her choice to do it and if it doesn't affect me, no issues.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I see it this way.

If there is ONE thing, which Women are prized for above all else, it's their sexual value.

Most men in the world could not give a flying strap-on how much money a girl makes or what she does. That's obviously why even a high status man can be totally satisfied with a hot McDonald's worker. We just don't care, and probably it's preferable that way anyway, as it allows the man to be in the natural role of dominance.

If you are with a woman who earns a lot more than you and or is in a much higher status position than you, I think those relationships fail much more often than not.

So if we don't care what they make or do, what's left is the woman's beauty and sexual commodity.

This might be one rare occasion we DO care what they do, as it's actually affecting their sexual commodity.

I'm all for being a gentleman to the woman whilst I am with her (as an ML) and I'd even go so far as to say I'd love one to day to take an ML out just for fun, shits and giggles, grab a movie, bowl, timezone that kinda thing. But as a romantic partner no.

Because unfortunately her sexual commodity is ruined. Her beauty remains obviously, but knowing what we as men would value most on the woman, is being given away to anyone with coin (especially knowing how she might be treated or the kind of calibre of man she might end up under) Its just a no.

If you can and are willing to overlook this somehow, by all means tread that path, but know that the odds are against you, and chances are it won't work.

As far the question of whether you should let her know you know, the answer is no.

It's convoluted and 'female logic-y' but I think what would run through her head is "he knows, and won't protect me or take me away from getting fucked by any guy that wants me for money, how could I see him as a protector or provider for me and or any kids we have?" I know it's a huge leap in logic, but it's about the same kind of logic that had some feminist believe that women are as strong as men, and her Mum, in a fit of rage and 'mama bear power' could fuck up Brock Lesnar. (From whatever.com).

Simply amazing logic there.

Hope this all helps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I reckon the "not knowing 100% if your theory was correct", that seed of doubt, must be doing your head in. Why else would you even think of asking her about it?

That's like re-creating the nightmare of every WL/ML hookup story out there. The one defining reason all those relationships eventually fail is the fact that she knows that he knows.
    The seed of doubt. I’m fully confident I know who she works for, what she does and it’s irrelevant to how I feel. It’s just about the only thing she hasn’t told me. I can understand why so I’ll take your advice and say nothing. It’ll be a subject that just isn’t mentioned. Why ruin a good thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On news.com.au this morning, why bother selling his watch collection. Corinna Schumacher? More coin or more time. If she is worth what the article says... be thankful for what they have

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If its irrelevant to how you feel why are you here asking advise and commenting on the advise???
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DO NOT GO FIR IT! I have had past experiences with not one but 3 and I promise you they all end the same, it will destroy you and eventually damage your trust and mental wellbeing. Run for the hills and I promise there are many decent more respectable women out there.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I'd say just go with the flow. Enjoy it while it lasts

Just dont take it serious & dont marry/co-habitate. Treat it like any other Friends with Benefits type thing.

The guys that get into trouble are the ones who couldnt control their emotions then "fall in love" and get attached emotionally.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    I'd say just go with the flow. Enjoy it while it lasts

Just dont take it serious & dont marry/co-habitate. Treat it like any other Friends with Benefits type thing.

The guys that get into trouble are the ones who couldnt control their emotions then "fall in love" and get attached emotionally.
    I think he's already in love it's a 6 month project and he will dump all other GFs for this one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    If its irrelevant to how you feel why are you here asking advise and commenting on the advise???
    Who else am I going to tell of my happiness? Three or four close friends but that’s about it. I’ve put this out there on the forum because I want the world to know how happy you can be if you do things correctly. I believe I went the right way about it and the six month strategy paid off. I knew it was a long term game. Six months was nothing. I’ve kept busy with others plus the punting.

It’s like watching a beautiful crystal grow in the darkness, just catching the occasional glint. Then one day the sun arrives and shines a brilliant light on everything. There she is in all her radiance, reflecting her beautiful nature towards me. I bathe in her sensory overload. Every txt, every touch, every kiss makes my life so damn happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    DO NOT GO FIR IT! I have had past experiences with not one but 3 and I promise you they all end the same, it will destroy you and eventually damage your trust and mental wellbeing. Run for the hills and I promise there are many decent more respectable women out there.
    You’ve had three but where did you meet them? I’m guessing the shop. Mine was at the gym and as such I don’t consider our relationship tainted by any work connection. She no doubt has a different mindset towards me as I’ve treated her with respect and have not jumped into her pants straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I think he's already in love it's a 6 month project and he will dump all other GFs for this one
    Exactly and by the end of the month they’re done and dusted. In fact my punting days could well be over. If you firmly believe you’ve found a special someone then there is no need for stray sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So you're telling us all cause you want a pat on the back, like a dog bringing a stick back...OK then

WHOSE A GOOD BOY!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Also, your punting days could soon be over...but not hers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast