Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    It's on their website. Swedish (higher) prices are for caucasian girls.
    Roger that. Thanks bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    How bushy? South American with bush , I thought they would be hairless, hence the saying Brazilian
    Not overly bushy but I was surprised when she disrobed.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    I need some insights between Sophia and Brianna? Which of these two have more extras on offer and which one is more ' enthusiastic ' ?

Im planning a well deserve revisit but cant seem to choose. I actually wanted to try KAT but she's so elusive. Thanks gents!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    I need some insights between Sophia and Brianna? Which of these two have more extras on offer and which one is more ' enthusiastic ' ?

Im planning a well deserve revisit but cant seem to choose. I actually wanted to try KAT but she's so elusive. Thanks gents!
    I'm pretty sure Brianna is the one you want to go with. I haven't seen Sophia but Angela didn't describe as enthusiastic. Brianna, on the other hand, I have seen many times and was never disappointed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Hello brothers, thank you for all the intel, this is the holy bible of MAC punting. I'm keen to pop my MAC cherry.

I'm a fan of GFE and DFK, so I believe Jessie is a go for that. How about Susan, does she also DFK? There doesn't seem to be photos, how are the T&A?

Also keen to try Kat after reading AHLUNGOR's AR. Love a meaty ass mmmm.
    Jessie loves DFK. She's like a teenage girl sitting on your knee at a high school dance!

I saw her for an hour on the weekend. The only time we weren't kissing was when our mouths were elsewhere!

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    I'm pretty sure Brianna is the one you want to go with. I haven't seen Sophia but Angela didn't describe as enthusiastic. Brianna, on the other hand, I have seen many times and was never disappointed.
    Thanks bro! I called Angela. No bueno on both Kat and Brianna. I was recommended Sophia or a Thai girl. I declined. On my way to see a korean now 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    Im keen to know other shops where these girls are working.

It's always a hit and miss with MAC bookings. You wake up and if the owner is in good mood you get the booking or else the girl is not free 😃
    Literally happened to me again the last 3 times including today. Made a booking two days in advance, get told no 4 hours before. I'm not a new person either, I have been there a few times but I never get to see the popular girls - I have to take what she will offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you're in the same boat as sydind then the problem is staring back at you in the mirror. You might want to change your approach, play nice or simply go elsewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiandCokeFanta View Post
    Literally happened to me again the last 3 times including today. Made a booking two days in advance, get told no 4 hours before. I'm not a new person either, I have been there a few times but I never get to see the popular girls - I have to take what she will offer
    Angela, cancels because she gets a higher bidder who is willing to pay more for the girl. It's almost like an auction and the reason I came to know about this sneaky tactic is because my mate called for the same girl after i did and offered 40 more and she slotted him in.
    In my view this is just pure greed and won't sustain for long soon the punters will realise that they are being fucked around with.
    The only way to counter this is to avoid her shop and when the demand diminishes she will be set straight.
    If you can control your cock that is

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I continue to have great experiences with Angela and the girls at this shop. Just posted a review of new Chinese Vivi in private forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keeping the posts going to get to 50. Nothing more to see here, move along.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, with them, you gotta call as soon as the roster comes out, or call a few days before and ask when they're available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiandCokeFanta View Post
    Why do you accept what is offered to you as leftovers when you can't choose yourself? Jusr walk away and take your money elsewhere if you can't choose the girl you want to see.

There are many shops out there. Many aren't busy with many girls. Look around and you will find something that interests you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I continue to have great experiences with Angela and the girls at this shop. Just posted a review of new Chinese Vivi in private forum.
    In absence of us without private forum access yet Aussie, what’s your overall verdict of Vivi? Perhaps in comparison to Susan, Apple and Jessie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Vivi a week ago - young, inexperienced. Lovely girl. Will be interesting to see what changes after a few weeks at MAC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Vivi yesterday very entertaining.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many new MLs I’ve yet to try at MAC outside of Apple, Susan and Jessie — who are all incredible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey all! My regulars here are Jessie number 1 and Susan number 2 and I'm dying to see Apple as I've heard so much about her but unfortunately she is in at times that don't really work for me as I usually come here during lunch breaks and she is usually on in the arvo.

Has anyone had the chance to see Argentina Abby? I usually get recommended Asian girls here I've only seen Julia as a non Asian and she was good but perhaps would be better on repeat visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wanna see jessie so bad.. just never had a chance yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Wanna see jessie so bad.. just never had a chance yet.
    I'd like to try Apple but always booked out.

Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast