Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend rental (for real this time)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Girlfriend rental (for real this time)

Fellow punters

Last time I was asking if any of you would be interested in renting a girlfriend including sex. The girl is no longer available so forget about her.

But it intrigued me that we punters crave that GFE, myself included. So I've put up a website and got some girls who want to be rented.

Unfortunately all the girls I've talked to are just normal everyday girl, they're not WL nor ML so they're not willing to provide sex to strangers. Only 1 girl is open to sex (if you're interested please ask me via WhatsApp or WeChat).

So far I've got 5 girls who agreed to be girlfriend for rental (1 is willing to do sex). Their photos can be found on my quick draft-up website on honeyfriend.com.au

Note: all the photos and age, description are real, as a punter myself, I don't like to be fooled by photos so I don't want to bait and switch you guys.

Though I think most girls are open to sex if she likes you. I've got a few bookings so far. The girls will meet you in Chippendale area or similar, collect cash payment there then she'll hang out with you as a girlfriend, holding hands, hugging. Some girls can do light lip kissing or DFK.

I know, services is a bit limited cuz no sex but these girls are normal everyday girl, not sex providers. If I manage to get girls who are open to sex, surely I will tell you.

Anyone keen to experience the girlfriend experience again?

So what's the difference between this and a site like Seeking.com excluding the membership fees?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    So what's the difference between this and a site like Seeking.com excluding the membership fees?
    difference is that I'm now a pimp lol and try to hook you with the girls up, where seeking is for you to pimp the girlf yourself

(I plan to build a sugar daddy dating site too, but this one is much harder to kickstart)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kudos to you for launching something. Better to test the market than pontificate. I don't know if the punters on this site are really your demographic given the desire for a CIM finish but who knows you could be onto something here.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    difference is that I'm now a pimp lol and try to hook you with the girls up, where seeking is for you to pimp the girlf yourself

(I plan to build a sugar daddy dating site too, but this one is much harder to kickstart)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So basically you have to pay to experience all the annoying parts of having a girlfriend without the good part? Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Good luck with the new venture bro!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Kudos to you for launching something. Better to test the market than pontificate. I don't know if the punters on this site are really your demographic given the desire for a CIM finish but who knows you could be onto something here.

Good luck!
    tbh me as a punter, no FS no date for me. But that's just me only.

my last business failed miserably so I was looking into something else. Being a technie and also a marketing guy, I put this one up at $0 cost so far so I have nothing to lose.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    So basically you have to pay to experience all the annoying parts of having a girlfriend without the good part? Lol
    hahah I don't think I can hold for much longer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Good luck with the new venture bro!
    thanks bro rooter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great idea, thank you for providing a service and giving us access. Anything that helps people meet and find any form of relationship is useful.

Nice work! the girls seems nice. do you have a minimum booking hours?

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

Nicely done, the website looks good.

Yes the girls seem totally next door type.

What is their motivation? Somewhere between a SB and WL?

I've done the platonic SB dates and it's just not my thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not for me but I hope the girls have some sort of security because there are all kinds of creeps out there who may try something with them even when they say no. I hope you vet any guy that wants to use the service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting. Good luck with it all.

That first chick is hot as fuck. The one with the blonde hair

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you're taking a commission the girl will eventually just give her number to the date and cut you out of the loop. Better off just charging a recurring membership fee to the ladies for using the site.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At "90 to 180 or more", isnt it too expensive just to hang around holding hands. Plus buy the girl dinner and drinks. There is no cost for the girl (no venue involved). Probably only for rich single bros on this group who don't mind getting spotted in public with a random chick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im always wondering how can the company guarantee the safety of the girl... just in case the girl is silly enough to accept the invitation to come to the guys' home....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I've got a wedding coming up so I tempted to hire one of these hot young girls just to rub it in my mates faces with their old bag wives.
    But the thing is they will work out out in 2 minutes flat that I have hired her
    So I will just look like a total loser
    Hired suit and hired girlfriend
    It would be good for a laugh though. Just to see the look on their faces when I walk in with a young hottie on my arm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I've got a wedding coming up so I tempted to hire one of these hot young girls just to rub it in my mates faces with their old bag wives.
    But the thing is they will work out out in 2 minutes flat that I have hired her
    So I will just look like a total loser
    Hired suit and hired girlfriend
    Not necessarily. I chatted with a working girl on WeChat once. We quickly established that I wasn’t interested in punting with her. She was a good looking young Chinese student with a tall swimmer’s physique. Too big and muscular for my taste. Anyway, it didn’t prevent us exchanging interests and I mentioned I was going to a party that night. She said that if I gave her a red envelope she’d accompany me. Basically what this bloke is offering with this service. I took her up on it. Gave her $100 and we had a great platonic night. My friends still ask after her. I reckon there’s a definite market for hiring a girlfriend. And once a relationship is formed - no matter how - then all possibilities are there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast