Thread: 45 George, Granville Updates

Junior Member(有D料到)

45 George, Granville Updates

Hi bro,
    45 George, Granville Has advertised few Japanese and Korean girls on their daily roster, anyone knows why not much intel from this shop? Latest review was last year. Haven’t been there since Roger back to 22.
    One of my regular brought up the attention as she started her brothel from massage.
    Any intel would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place rates are way too high for what it is
    Surprised it's still in business

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed. There is just as good if not better experiences at the multiple establishments near by at alot lower cost, 32 berry (worst), 26 George(best), 10 marsh(great) I'm surprised there are no mention of these establishments on this site as they are very good value for money punts. $100 for 30mins for YMMV is a pretty good deal. Some hits some misses but that's the game of punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They advertise starting rate for standard service at 140 but none of the girls do standard (At least when I did an intro). So your option starts at Diamond starting from 170 and some gird even charging more. For this price I'm better off with a line up at 42G or No5. They need to be realistic about where they stand in this market. A J girl worked there for 2-3 weeks and moved to 42G told me the shop is dead (not surprised).

26George had one stunner Mia, fun girl but service wise quite below what you get elsewhere. Not sure if she is still around though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Agreed. There is just as good if not better experiences at the multiple establishments near by at alot lower cost, 32 berry (worst), 26 George(best), 10 marsh(great) I'm surprised there are no mention of these establishments on this site as they are very good value for money punts. $100 for 30mins for YMMV is a pretty good deal. Some hits some misses but that's the game of punting.
    Any girl recommendations for 26 george? Or 10 marsh?