Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I enjoy chatting with Angela, but can be a bit erratic. Keep going back for the girls, haven't been for a while since my regular girl dropped off the roster.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    reading a few pages back. A few questions for a MAC Neophyte:

1. Which massage would you prefer knowing you are actually going there for the extra given different massage attracts different rate? For Instance 60mins swedish relaxation is ONLY upon request and the rest either $60 or $75 1hr.

2. What's the most Kinkiest Extras do you guys had and for how much more on top of the massage cost? ie. DD perhaps? CIMwS? or am I thinking this wrong and should just go to a brothel like Ginza or Diva?

3. For a regular visit with an expectation to get an extra like FS? Wouldnt you be better off going straight to a FS shop and incur the same cost anyways rather than hoping to get laid on a " Massage shop " ?

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    This place sounds like the place gambling addicts go to chase unicorns. Am I right?
    Other than the word 'addict, it is quite realistic!

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post

1. Which massage would you prefer knowing you are actually going there for the extra given different massage attracts different rate? For Instance 60mins swedish relaxation is ONLY upon request and the rest either $60 or $75 1hr.

2. What's the most Kinkiest Extras do you guys had and for how much more on top of the massage cost? ie. DD perhaps? CIMwS? or am I thinking this wrong and should just go to a brothel like Ginza or Diva?

3. For a regular visit with an expectation to get an extra like FS? Wouldnt you be better off going straight to a FS shop and incur the same cost anyways rather than hoping to get laid on a " Massage shop " ?
    1. Remedial massage prices = asian girls, Swedish massage prices = western/Latin "masseuse".
    2. Someone mentioned that they convinced a masseuse to put on a strap on and use it as desired.
    3. Correct. It is just like thinking of having sex with patrner in a car, kitchen, public place..... when ideally, you should be having it in a bedroom. Each to his own.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    1. Remedial massage prices = asian girls, Swedish massage prices = western/Latin "masseuse".
    2. Someone mentioned that they convinced a masseuse to put on a strap on and use it as desired.
    3. Correct. It is just like thinking of having sex with patrner in a car, kitchen, public place..... when ideally, you should be having it in a bedroom. Each to his own.

Cheers
    Cheers! #1 is an eye opener #2 Interesting #3 Totally get that

Senior Member(無間使者)

1. I usually come here not for a massage it's been a while since that was offered it's usually straight to part 2 here 😜 although brief massages in the session can be a thing between shots. Angela knows I love my part 2 so she preps the girls in advance for me 😁

2. I never ask for anything weird but I did see a review in the private section who wanted anal play on him. Not my cup of tea but they were able to accommodate. Threesomes are a thing here to if you are lucky but not FS and haven't seen reviews on that but have heard through the grapevine

3. In my experience I've never gotten FS here but I do know other girls I haven't tried offer it but my mindset is to not treat this place as FS you are better off going to a brothel if you want to guarantee that's what you are getting otherwise it's up to the girls discretion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

1. Been to MAC numerous times, didn't know they do Part 1 here. The price is irrelevant, it varies every day depending on whatever Angela says it is that day.

2. Awesome on pussy slides that are as good as full service.

3. You can get everything you may want at MAC depending upon who you see. Tell Angela what you like and she will match you up to the right girl.

MAC is quite popular for a reason, that reason is fairly obvious I'd have thought. You could go to a brothel but the girls at MAC don't tend to work at a brothel so its variation that you will receive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    1. Been to MAC numerous times, didn't know they do Part 1 here. The price is irrelevant, it varies every day depending on whatever Angela says it is that day.

2. Awesome on pussy slides that are as good as full service.

3. You can get everything you may want at MAC depending upon who you see. Tell Angela what you like and she will match you up to the right girl.

MAC is quite popular for a reason, that reason is fairly obvious I'd have thought. You could go to a brothel but the girls at MAC don't tend to work at a brothel so its variation that you will receive.
    Let’s go halves place 🤣

Thanks for the replies. One last and I think I would be confident enough for a visit.

What's Part 1 comprise of? Massage?

What's Part 2 comprise of? NHJ, CBJ, BBBJ, CIM

and I know Part 3 is FS.

So is $160 - $170 cost inclusive of Part 3 or?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Let’s go halves and buy the place ��
    Problem will be that I know you Rog and we would forever be fucking the merchandise, but on thinking about it...... yea fuck it, I'm game.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the replies. One last and I think I would be confident enough for a visit.

and I know Pary 3 is FS.

Best you take a couple of hundred with you Georgie Boy, give part 1 the flick, touch on part 2, and indulge in part 3. Simples.

Best you take a couple of hundred with you Georgie Boy, give part 1 the flick, touch on part 2, and indulge in part 3. Simples.
    Gracias me amigo! 🤜

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Problem will be that I know you Rog and we would forever be fucking the merchandise, but on thinking about it...... yea fuck it, I'm game.
    Nothing wrong with that cuz!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

and I know Part 3 is FS.

Bro I wouldn’t go to MAC expecting bbbj and cim for part 2 or you are going to be very disappointed. In fact I wouldn’t expect that for part 2 at most massage places. Every ml is different of course but as a general rule I would say 90% of ml won’t offer that even if they offer FS. Just be a gentleman and ask as ml’s service differ greatly between individuals unlike at FS places where services are set. In terms of price Angela will charge you 60-100 for the massage depending on the girl and her mood. NHJ is $50 extra. CBJ is around $70 extra. BBBJ probably $100 extra. CIM rarely offered and I don’t generally ask as most ML is reluctant to offer this service. I would suggest you dont think of FS as an option because it is only on offer by a few MLs and for selected clients. Prices are in addition to the fee paid on massage so NHJ is 110-150. BBBJ and FS is not offered by all girls and it depends on their connection with you and it may take several visits with the same girl to unlock. In the end you can pay 200 for bbbj or 300+ for FS and round 2 is not guaranteed. Not to mention the money wasted to unlock the service so it’s not really worth thinking about imo unless you hit it off with the ML. As mentioned above though if it’s FS you expect, better off going to a FS shop where services are guaranteed and the pricing might end up being more favourable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    Bro I wouldn’t go to MAC expecting bbbj and cim for part 2 or you are going to be very disappointed. In fact I wouldn’t expect that for part 2 at most massage places. Every ml is different of course but as a general rule I would say 90% of ml won’t offer that even if they offer FS. Just be a gentleman and ask as ml’s service differ greatly between individuals unlike at FS places where services are set. In terms of price Angela will charge you 60-100 for the massage depending on the girl and her mood. NHJ is $50 extra. CBJ is around $70 extra. BBBJ probably $100 extra. CIM rarely offered and I don’t generally ask as most ML is reluctant to offer this service. I would suggest you dont think of FS as an option because it is only on offer by a few MLs and for selected clients. Prices are in addition to the fee paid on massage so NHJ is 110-150. BBBJ and FS is not offered by all girls and it depends on their connection with you and it may take several visits with the same girl to unlock. In the end you can pay 200 for bbbj or 300+ for FS and round 2 is not guaranteed. Not to mention the money wasted to unlock the service so it’s not really worth thinking about imo unless you hit it off with the ML. As mentioned above though if it’s FS you expect, better off going to a FS shop where services are guaranteed and the pricing might end up being more favourable.

Not sure where you are getting these numbers, do you actually go there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Not sure where you are getting these numbers, do you actually go there?
    Yes, not as much as I use to given the slow down in talent. I was simply giving a range of prices he might expect. I know standard massage rate is $60 or $65 but as regulars would know for popular off the menu girls Angela can charge any price based on demand/ her mood. $50 for NHJ is pretty standard, any additional extras beyond that is negotiated with the particular ML and the ranges I gave is based on actual experiences and seems pretty standard too. Not sure which prices you deem unreasonable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    In terms of price Angela will charge you 60-100 for the massage depending on the girl and her mood. NHJ is $50 extra. CBJ is around $70 extra. BBBJ probably $100 extra. CIM rarely offered and I don’t generally ask as most ML is reluctant to offer this service. I would suggest you dont think of FS as an option because it is only on offer by a few MLs and for selected clients.
    I've only ever been to MAC twice and on both occasions had FS offered for your "probably" price. Like do you know or do you just think you know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccat View Post
    I've only ever been to MAC twice and on both occasions had FS offered for your "probably" price. Like do you know or do you just think you know?
    You've gone twice and been offered FS on both occasions. That's 100% success rate in comparison to some frequent visitors to the shop who claim it's not being offered. Who are they kidding?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You've gone twice and been offered FS on both occasions. That's 100% success rate in comparison to some frequent visitors to the shop who claim it's not being offered. Who are they kidding?
    Hahaha last year, I didn’t get just once 🤣🤣
    Had a couple guys arguing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has Julia officially retired from this place?

Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast