Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Susan is back! Today from 4-8.
    It's a shame that I can't get there ...
    Don't worry, her service is still amazing as always. The roster In this shop is reliably great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Going to add MAC to my list of must get to's.

Is there a rolling roster somewhere or just whatever is on the website on the day?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Going to add MAC to my list of must get to's.

Is there a rolling roster somewhere or just whatever is on the website on the day?
    Their roster is updated daily on their website. Usually comes out around 9am

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Website. It’s updated daily

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is sometimes popular girls working that are not mentioned on the website. Best to reach out to Angela.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How many rooms are there in MAC?
    I can only remember two??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depends if you count the laundry room which is not often used.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    There is sometimes popular girls working that are not mentioned on the website. Best to reach out to Angela.
    True bro HardCore, however, i believe Angela keeps those for her VIPs....????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah, just for when it's crowded.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a good session with Adele last week.

Starts off with a good clean down as Adele likes to have full access to your ass. Minimal massage but lots of teasing which is what I have come to expect from her. Really enjoyed her playing with my ass (told her not to go inside) while pulling my cock through the middle of legs and playing/sucking the tip. She asked me to turn over and I told her a few more minutes.

On the flip around, she does a great body and pussy slide. I am always cautious of this and my fear was realized when I slipped inside once or twice for a second. I was quick to pull it out even though she didn't seem fazed which scared me and made me think that maybe she does bbfs with other punters here.

Was a quick session, all done in about 20 minutes even though I paid for 30 minutes. Some of the other girls will at least do a head massage or try for round 2 but Adele was happy to move on to the next customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha had a good standing session in the laundry room a while back with Emma. Definitively leg day.

Quote Originally Posted by john1232009 View Post

Starts off with a good clean down as Adele likes to have full access to your ass. Minimal massage but lots of teasing which is what I have come to expect from her. Really enjoyed her playing with my ass (told her not to go inside) while pulling my cock through the middle of legs and playing/sucking the tip. She asked me to turn over and I told her a few more minutes.

On the flip around, she does a great body and pussy slide. I am always cautious of this and my fear was realized when I slipped inside once or twice for a second. I was quick to pull it out even though she didn't seem fazed which scared me and made me think that maybe she does bbfs with other punters here.

Was a quick session, all done in about 20 minutes even though I paid for 30 minutes. Some of the other girls will at least do a head massage or try for round 2 but Adele was happy to move on to the next customer.
    I concur the careless attitude point. When I raised this with her, her response was "is that a problem if it goes in?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by john1232009 View Post

No wonder she is hard to book.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this place stillworth going too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I keep going because I know what I am getting. Mamasan Angela is blunt and direct about the girls. The good ones are great and there is rarely a dud- they are quickly weeded out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it just HE on offer or anything else? Are bookings necessary? Or walk ins are alright?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog69 View Post
    Is it just HE on offer or anything else? Are bookings necessary? Or walk ins are alright?
    Ask the girl for the service, check the reviews in this forum for more details. Bookings are preferred due to availability but you can always walkin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Depends if you count the laundry room which is not often used.
    Laundry room is a much sought after position.

Imagining the girl sit on the vibrating washing machine with you on top of her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was thinking the same thing hahahaha, would that be an experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    I concur the careless attitude point. When I raised this with her, her response was "is that a problem if it goes in?"
    I had a similar experience and crossed her off my list.

Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast