Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same girl. Alana/Allanah.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both Julia and Alana is not new..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have tried Julia a few times. She is nice and friendly and is obsessed with cleanliness which is good thing. She will make you Santosh your hands as soon as you walk in and Angela tells me she showers after every customer and uses a fresh set of towels. So a big tick when it comes to hygiene.
    Part 1 is just light massage so don’t expect more.
    She does some b2b and nhj. But haven’t tried anything else.
    I was able to break the barrier and get some daty but haven’t seen her enough yet to see if she offers FS.
    Overall I have no complaints

Quote Originally Posted by Thf602 View Post
    No there's a Julia 23 Italian on today's roster JW if anyone's tried her out and any good reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello brothers, thank you for all the intel, this is the holy bible of MAC punting. I'm keen to pop my MAC cherry.

I'm a fan of GFE and DFK, so I believe Jessie is a go for that. How about Susan, does she also DFK? There doesn't seem to be photos, how are the T&A?

Also keen to try Kat after reading AHLUNGOR's AR. Love a meaty ass mmmm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Hello brothers, thank you for all the intel, this is the holy bible of MAC punting. I'm keen to pop my MAC cherry.

I'm a fan of GFE and DFK, so I believe Jessie is a go for that. How about Susan, does she also DFK? There doesn't seem to be photos, how are the T&A?

Also keen to try Kat after reading AHLUNGOR's AR. Love a meaty ass mmmm.
    MaC Easy steps - contact Angela - tell what you’re after .
    Go with her recommendation.

After a few visits - you can choose your own .
    Right now ,
    As you’re new for MaC , I’d say follow the mamasan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    MaC Easy steps - contact Angela - tell what you’re after .
    Go with her recommendation.

After a few visits - you can choose your own .
    Right now ,
    As you’re new for MaC , I’d say follow the mamasan
    Oh damn is it like that? You can't book who you want, is what I've read true about mamasan?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Oh damn is it like that? You can't book who you want, is what I've read true about mamasan?
    Nah it's not like that. You said you havent been there, so he suggested tell Angela what you like and she will give you a suggestion . Go from there. And Susan does dfk, but ymmv as always

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    I have tried Julia a few times. She is nice and friendly and is obsessed with cleanliness which is good thing. She will make you Santosh your hands as soon as you walk in and Angela tells me she showers after every customer and uses a fresh set of towels. So a big tick when it comes to hygiene.
    Part 1 is just light massage so don’t expect more.
    She does some b2b and nhj. But haven’t tried anything else.
    I was able to break the barrier and get some daty but haven’t seen her enough yet to see if she offers FS.
    Overall I have no complaints
    I've only seen her once and my experience was very different. Must be a ymmv thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Nah it's not like that. You said you havent been there, so he suggested tell Angela what you like and she will give you a suggestion . Go from there. And Susan does dfk, but ymmv as always
    Thanks for the tip, that makes sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only seen her once and my experience was very different. Must be a ymmv thing.
    Actually Angela told me that her reviews have been quite bad so she asked me again to boom her and give her feedback as punters have complained about no B2b and body slides and below average hi . I did and I again had a really good experience . Perhaps because I have seen her a few times now . I go straight to part 2 with her and no complaints at all ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never been to this place as I can't see any picture of the girls, the only time I tried to make a booking a year ago and I asked whether xxxx does FS she didn't reply me. Seems like this shop rely more on their regular customers. They don't do lots of advertising and don't provide any photos, but seems like most reviews here(which not many) are positive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No you can't ask that over text. Firstly they may not have a license so it would be self incriminating, secondly it's up to the girl to make that decision.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually Angela told me that her reviews have been quite bad so she asked me again to boom her and give her feedback as punters have complained about no B2b and body slides and below average hi . I did and I again had a really good experience . Perhaps because I have seen her a few times now . I go straight to part 2 with her and no complaints at all ..
    I'm not saying it was bad. It was fantastic. But different to your service you have stated. Ymmv

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for that TMK ! That’s exactly what I meant .

Since 2018/2019 started MAC tryouts - I have told Angela on different days what I wanted (different things) and every time she recommended girls who did exactly what was needed to be done

Sara , Arianna , Marcela , Danny , Apple , Kat , Julie , Jessie and Susan all turned out to be unique gems in their own way ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did MAC get ride if their Wechat? I

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anyone has seen Chiara Argentinian and Sophia Chilean who are on the roster today ?
    Any intel pls . looks, body type, service..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If anyone has seen Chiara Argentinian and Sophia Chilean who are on the roster today ?
    Sophia is smaller than Chiara. Sophia around 5.3 foot while Chiara is 5.5. They both offer similar services, but I have more chemistry with Chiara. They both have a nice tan south american body colour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Sophia is smaller than Chiara. Sophia around 5.3 foot while Chiara is 5.5. They both offer similar services, but I have more chemistry with Chiara. They both have a nice tan south american body colour.
    Thank you!
    Love a nice tan olive skin and Latino booty!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Did they offer dfk. ?

Seen Chiara when she started, she is on bigger side with A cups and star fish experience. No dfk or even lfk, just pecks here and there.
    If she has improved, then I don't know.
    Cheers

Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast