Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1442

Thread: MAC recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MAC recommendations

Has anyone have comparison on Naco and Moe. These 2 japs looks new

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by john1232009 View Post
    Saw Robyn a few weeks ago and had a great session. She is really easy to talk to and a cool girl.

Only went for standard service and not sure if more is on offer but i was happy with that and had a great time with her. Great body and boobs although I'm not a big fan of inverted nipples.
    How tall is she and is she slim/thick? Is she like pale white?

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Kat POLISH
    30 mins
    $140 ( $60 shop + $80 extras )

Saw Kat one afternoon. I must say I was " shocked " to see such an Angel in a Massage Parlour. I've known about Kat for almost a year but never really bothered booking. Finally had my schedule line up so I messaged Angela and a booking was locked.

I was offered FS but I didnt partake to which now Im regretting. I opted for B2B rub, massage and lots of touching ie. FIV, breasts, etc. I can only assume DATY would also be on offer for a FS ( YMMV ) I was told by Angela prior to the session that she doesnt do DFK nor BBBJ which is fine to me CBJ is available for an extra. I had lots of fun. Services offered are listed below:

- Oily Breast massaging my back, arse, etc
    - Handjob + spanish
    - Italian
    - Handjob + Nipple licking and sucking
    - some sort of Cowgirl coupled with Italian and handjob. Really felt good almost like BBFS
    - FIV, arse and lots of nipple licking on her... Those breasts are so divine and those young nipples...
    - Light kissing

WIR - Definitely

YMMV
    Last edited by curiousgeorge1023; 12-11-2023 at 05:29 PM. Reason: changed hour time to reflect cost accuarately

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Kat POLISH
    60 mins

WIR - Definitely

YMMV
    Now this is value

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kat POLISH
    60 mins

Saw Kat one afternoon. I must say I was " shocked " to see such an Angel in a Massage Parlour. I've known about Kat for almost a year but never really bothered booking. Finally had my schedule line up so I messaged Angela and a booking was locked.

I was offered FS but I didnt partake to which now Im regretting. I opted for B2B rub, massage and lots of touching ie. FIV, breasts, etc. I can only assume DATY would also be on offer for a FS ( YMMV ) I was told by Angela prior to the session that she doesnt do DFK nor BBBJ which is fine to me CBJ is available for an extra. I had lots of fun. Services offered are listed below:

- Oily Breast massaging my back, arse, etc
    - Handjob + spanish
    - Italian
    - Handjob + Nipple licking and sucking
    - some sort of Cowgirl coupled with Italian and handjob. Really felt good almost like BBFS
    - FIV, arse and lots of nipple licking on her... Those breasts are so divine and those young nipples...
    - Light kissing

WIR - Definitely

YMMV
    What's the extra for FS if don't mind me asking, did she disclose?

This is probably first time that someone got 1 hour booking at MAC and that too with European girl. Angela must like you too much to offer 1 hour booking and that too on very discounted rates. It is $75 for 45mins as far as I remember.

I was a bit confused with pricing. When Angela quote me it was depending on how long I want to stay, 45 or an hour to which I replied an hour. She asks me how many times do I want to cum ( which is funny really ) to which I said 2-3 times depending, so Im really confuse going in! Kat quoted me $140 for FS and I added the price for the shop which is also blur to me so to be safe I didnt partake with the offering of FS. I was adding in my head an extra $100 for the shop hour so I was like meh, didnt realize that it could have been $140 FS + shop $60??? even the $60 shop confuses me, for an hour the website says 80 or 75??? so best bet to have $250 above with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    This is probably first time that someone got 1 hour booking at MAC and that too with European girl. Angela must like you too much to offer 1 hour booking and that too on very discounted rates. It is $75 for 45mins as far as I remember.
    I doubt its the first time. I wasn't offered, when I booked I asked for 1 hour, when I got there I was asked specifically how long and how many times I want to cum ( strange I know ). I asked for the shop cost and this was very confusing to me as I expect one hour but she discussed different times. But you're right, the total time I am with Kat might be less than an hour. I was aware of the time when I seated in the room and waited perhaps 5mins give or take then she came in. I wasnt aware of the time when we started, a little chit chat and our clothes came of. My best guess 45 mins was the time I was 'serviced and charged'. I was there a whole hour, that I am sure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like these reasonable prices and reasonable extras. Charge too much and your shop will be empty very quickly

Like I mentioned YMMV, costwise it might be different to yours depending on so many factors. Next time I go there I will defo clock watch and see if pricing reflects accurately the time and services offered.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $75 for 45 minutes is perfectly reasonable. You then discuss with the ML where to after that

If the business has good recruiting and has a lot of good staff (ideally including part-time), then the business will do well

The problem comes when the business gets over confident and starts increasing their cut (expensive higher entry fee) but don't attract good staff to compensate

If the staff aren't of high standard, that's a lose-lose for every punter; more expensive punt, and crap service. Find another shop to visit straight away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like I mentioned YMMV, costwise it might be different to yours depending on so many factors. Next time I go there I will defo clock watch and see if pricing reflects accurately the time and services offered.
    Was this your first time to Mac?

Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I was there recently and Julia went into the room next door. Boy, was she getting an absolute hammering from some guy! Certainly sounds like she can take a good pounding. Was waiting for Angela to start banging on the door to tell her to keep the noise down….
    Hahaha I had a session with Julia around that time and I thought the table was going to break. Definitely recommend her - I give her top quality service IMO - DFK as well - but maybe YMMV

Nope, I've been there before but not regularly. I tried to book Kat a few times before but No luck. She used to do mornings but changed to afternoon so I havent been back for a while. Our session wasn't planned. Just tried my luck one day I was in the City, I msgd in the morning and was lucky enough to secure a booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh does she offer extra? I didn't know that. I should go for her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s J Moe like? Saw her on the roster today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    What’s J Moe like? Saw her on the roster today.
    Outstanding. I don't give scores. But people have said 10/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Moe is well worth a visit, all extras on offer from a happy girl who knows what the punter wants and delivers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys. She sounds like a fun ride lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like she is one to try! Missed Robyn the other week due to work commitments but may give Moe a go first with such glowing ratings!

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast